Chapter 17

Pha POV

"Kitty what's wrong with Beam?" I asked kit, cause since morning Beam is upset for something. And isn't talking much with us.

"Yeah right What's wrong with him?" He said as he look at Beam.

"Why are you asking me the same question? If I knew I wouldn't ask you" i said.

"Let's go to talk to him" said kit.

"Ai Beam what's wrong with you?" We asked.

"Nothing why?" He answered lowering his head.

"Nothing, then why are you upset?" Asked kit.

"I'm not" he said.

"Beam do you think we're dumb? you're lying to us and we would believe it?" I said.

"Beam seriously what's wrong please tell us... we can't see you like that." Said kit.

"Nothing, it's almost lunch time. Ming and Wayo will be waiting for you, you guys go now" he said. Wayo and Ming can wait. But for now we need to talk with Beam.

"They can wait, Beam what happened?" We asked again.

"Nothing..." and he lied again.

"Beam let's go" said kit.

Where?" Asked Beam.

"We need to talk" said kit. And take Beam hands.

After the three of us went out from the classroom and went to park near the parking, we sat in bench. Now we were waiting for Beam  to say something. But he stayed silent. Kit broke the silence "Beam..."

Tear drops from Beam eyes. It's not our first time seeing Beam crying. If he's crying it means that he must be hurt a lot.

"Who hurt you Beam ?" Kit asked.

"Pha, kit... " Beam started crying.

"Yes, we're here. Why are you crying Beam?"

"Beam Tell us, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Pha, kitty... " his tears won't stop "what should I do? I can't stop my feelings for him... I love him so much"

Kit and me knew who he's talking about.

"Why don't you tell him about your feelings Beam?" I said.

"I can't, I'm afraid to know his answer.
I don't have the courage. what if he don't feel the same. What if he said he only see me as his friend. And won't talk to me after."

"You silly boy, did you try to talk with him? No right, then how can you know if he feel the same or not?" Said kit.

"Right Beam at least you should Talk to him... and you know Forth is not that type of person." I said.

He looked at us and said "How do you know it's Forth?"

"Beam we've been always together. How can we not notice your feelings for Forth. Everyone can see it. We just acted like we didn't cause we thought maybe you're not ready to tell us." Said kit.

Yes we knew long time ago. That Beam has feelings for Forth. Since Beam never talked to us. We either didn't. And now he's crying for him. He Should talk to him.

"Beam, we knew a long time ago. We know that you have feelings for him. The way you look at him, the way you talk to him. It's different" I said.

He stayed silent.

"Beam you need the courage to ask... if you don't you'll regret later not asking him. Whatever his answer is... at least you'll know"  said kit, as he tap Beam shoulder.

"Yes Beam, now stop crying and go! If that Forth hurt you. We'll kill him!" We said.

"I will" he smiled finally. Seeing Beam smile we felt better.

Beam POV

I didn't know that Pha and Kit knew about my feelings for Forth. I feel much better talking to them about it...  maybe now I should talk with Forth...

Forth will you finally hear my heart beat? I'm curious where we will be... What will be your answers...  Loving someone secretly is the most painful thing.

After thinking all of these, I take out my phone from my pocket and texted forth.

"Forth, let's meet after class I have something to say to you" i said.

"Okay, where do you want to meet?" He quickly answered.

"The park near the campus" i said, maybe it'll be a good place.

"Okayy, I'll be there"  he said.

Hello. Sorry I couldn't update. Thank you for waiting.
Hope you like this chapter.
Sorry again if there is any mistakes.

Have a good day!