Chapter 15

Forth POV

"I'm home" I said as I was pulling out my  shoes at the doorway.

"Oh Forth, you're here. I thought you'll finish at 20:00" said mom as she saw me.

"Yeah, I finished earlier today"

"Well that's good. I invited Beam and his parents to have dinner with us"
Beam... I didn't talk to him since the day we've meet at the coffee shop...

"Oh by the way, can you please bring me some fruits from the grocery store? I'll make fruit salad cause Beam likes it"
Beam likes it, why don't she make what i like?

"What mom, you only care about Beam?" I said annoyed.

"Oh ho Forth don't be so childish, you also like it, don't you?. " she smile.

"Yeah, but you're making it for him" I said. Did I sound jealous.

"Okay, whatever now go to grocery already they'll come soon"

"Okay I'm going." and then i leave.

I went to the grocery store and take all kinds of fruits that I found. And went home. As I came in front of our house, I saw Beam's car.
He was still in his car. Look like he was searching for something.
I went near and knocked on the window.

"Tok tok" i knocked.
He looked surprised. I think I scared him.

"Ahh Forth you scared me"
Said Beam as he open the car window.

"Ah sorry, why don't you come inside?" I asked.

"I'm looking for my phone, I don't know where I lefted it" He answered.

"I'll call, and look if you can find it" I said.

"Okay"

I dial his number and called him. Beam was looking around his seat and  everywhere where he used to put his phone, but he couldn't find it.

"It's ringing, I think you left it somewhere else" I said.
I called two or three times, we don't hear any sound of his phone.

"I think" said Beam.

I ring again, and this time a girl picked up the phone.

"Hello?" said the person on the phone.

"Hello, who are you? " I asked.

"I'm Ploy, you're Beam's friend right?"
Ploy that girl...

"Uh Yes, he was looking for his phone, how do you have it?" 

"He forgot his phone at my place"
What was he doing at her place ?

I feel a bit angry and hurt, I don't know why... I was just telling myself to look okay.

"Ah okay, I'll tell him to get it"
I told her.

"Okayy" she said and then we hung up.

"What's wrong Forth? And where is my phone?" asked Beam.

"You left your phone at Ploy place, go and get it, She's waiting
for you. " I said coldly.

I was going toward the door when suddenly I heard Beam calling me "Forth!"

"Yess ?" I turned around to look at him.

"Can you tell auntie I'll be there soon for dinner."

"Okay" I fake smiled  and he smiled back.

Beam POV

I was on my way to get my phone from p'ploy House. Earlier I noticed that Forth expression suddenly changed when he talked to her.
Did she say something bad? Or I think I'm just overthinking ...

As soon as I arrived there, I entered the house, smiled at Ploy, got my phone and I headed out of her house while she was complaining about not taking an another break with her, and then i drove to Forth house. I got my priorities and it's Forth, eeuh I mean the food that aunty cooked.

"Look who's here" said auntie happily as she saw me. "How are you Beam?" she asked.

"I'm good auntie, what about you?" I asked.

"I'm also good." she said and smiled.

"Let's go eat, we were waiting for you"

"Alright, I'm coming auntie."

I went to wash my hands (be safe 😊❤️) and joined them in their dinner table. Aunty sure made a lot of delicious food. I missed her food so much.
After so long we had dinner like this together... With our family, Everyone was happy... But Forth still look weird.
I wonder what's wrong...?

After our dinner Forth and me cleaned everything, he does the dishes while I was helping him.

"Forth..."

"Um"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah why?"

"Did p'ploy said something to you?"

"No she didn't"

" Cause after you guys hang up, you looked kind of upset"

"I'm okay, I think I'm just too tired"
Is forth hiding something from me..?

"Oh by the way, Mom brought ice cream for you, its in the fridge, you can take it"
Auntie Is really the bestttt. I love ice cream so much.

"Okayy, I'll take it later. " I said happily.

Once we're done, we were going upstairs. When auntie stopped us and said "Oh Beam, Forth brought a lot of ice-cream for you, it's in the fridge, take it whenever you want"

Forth brought it... But he told me auntie brought it. Why did he lie to me? Well he's not type to show affection directly so. I feel his glare on me but as soon as I look at him, he continued walking upstairs. Aunty looks at both of us and smiled at me. She then moved her head left and right before joining my mommyyyyy. I rushed to the fridge and took the chocolate brownie ice cream. As I walked to his room I kept repeating a melody.
"I scream, you scream gimme that gimme that ice cream~~~" as I taste this masterpiece.

I entered the room and smiled because of the delicious taste of the ice cream. Let me tease him a bit.

" Forth krupp, since when are you this caring?"

His reaction shocked me. He stayed silent but his eyes sayed everything.

Okay Forth, let's talk.

Hello! here is another chapter.
I hope you like it:)
Sorry if there's any mistakes.

Have a good day:)