Chapter 13

Forth POV

We just finished our english class and we have nothing else to do before the afternoon. So as usual, Lam, Max, Tul and me went to our cafe. As we enter, we didn't look at the menu because we already knew what we wanted. After ordering, we went to find some seats. As I look around, I notice a girl. Hmm, I think I saw her somewhere. As I sat down, I keep looking at her and after few minutes my friends noticed it.

" Aay Forth, did you saw an angel?"

"No why?"

" Because it seems like you just fell from the sky"

" Just that she looks familiar"

Right at that moment our order came and we forgot our previous conversation. I took a blueberry cake because its one of my favorite. As I take my first bite, all my 5 sense came alive. This is so delicious. I did a little happy dance because of the taste and the guys laughed at me.

The door of the coffee shop opened and someone entered. Since I was eating I didn't notice before one of us has spoken.

Beam POV

Aaaah finally the class is over. My butt became sweaty because of how long I sat down. I took my backpack and exit the uni faster than usual. I started my engine like I was in "Fast And Furious". I can't be late today, I have to meet somebody today. As I arrived to the place, I checked myself in the mirror. As I entered the coffee shop, when my eyes landed on Ploy, I went to sit on the opposite chair of hers. I respect her a lot, that's why I wanted to see her. During my freshmen years, she used to tutor me and guide me into the uni. Still now when I ask her for help, she's always there. Now she is a amazing doctor. I hope one day I will be like her. She looks at me and smile happily.

"Hi Beam, how was your day so far?" she asked as she touched my hair.

" It was good, P', how was yours? "

" Good now that you're here"

Ploy POV

I was at this cafe were Beam told me to come. I came earlier because I had some work on the computer to finish. I hear some noise coming and my eyes lifted up. Oh, isn't Beam's friend ? I stare at him and suddenly his eyes landed on me. I looked back at my computer but I could still feels his eyes on me. As I remember our first meeting, I could feel something fishy between him and Beam. Like he's hurt or something....? But honestly, I don't care. Even if there's something between them, I will make Beam forget about him. Now that I found you I won't let you go. He's mine. I had feelings for him the first time I saw him. As I was drowning in my thought, a voice bring me back to reality.

"Hello P'" I heard Beam, he waved at me.

"Hi Beam, how was your day so far?" an idea came to my mind, I started to ruffle his hair to see that guy's reaction.
He looked down and stand up.

" It was good, P', how was yours? "
He smiled cutely at me. Ahh this smile gets me crazy.

" Good now that you're here"
I said a bit louder and his group of friends started mumbling and then i saw he left with one of his friends.

Hello! sorry this chapter is so short. I apologise if there is any mistakes.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

HAVE A GOOD DAY:)