Chapter 14

Forth POV

"isn't that Beam" said Max

Beam? Where? I turned to see and I saw that he went directly to that table. He went directly... To her.. As I look at them hundreds of questions are running in my head. What are they? Is Beam dating her? Why didn't he ever talk to me about her? Since when they are this close...?
Somehow I didn't like to see him with her.

"They seems close, is it his girlfriend?" asked Park.
How can I know.

"It might be, because I've never seen Beam with anyone other then Pha and kit" said Lam, and I agree with him Beam only stay with Pha and kit at uni.

Why I'm suddenly feeling hurt...?

I suddenly stand up from my chair and start walking away.

" Forth, what are you doing?"

"Going to save the world"

"No but seriously."

"To the toilet."

"To do what ?"

"To go dance, what else am I going to do there?"

" Ah I need to go to, Let's go partyyy"

And that's how Lam got me out of there. As we enter the toilet, Lam looked at me with a serious face.

"Forth...?"

"Hmm"

"What's wrong? Why do you look so upset?" Lam asked in worry, he noticed that I wasn't okay.
I can't hide anything from him, he reads me to well.

"Nothing, why ?" I lied to him

"Forth something isn't right, I know, don't lie to me because, you're bad at lying"

"I don't know too..."
I really don't know why I feel like this toward Beam.

"Is it because of Beam?"

"Umm" i nodded

"I don't know, why I felt like that when I saw him with that girl... I kinda hurts"

"Forth, do you feel something for Beam?"

" I don't know if I feel something for him or not..... or it's just feelings between friends"
I said. What is that feeling?

"Forth feelings for someone comes very naturally, it doesn't ask for permission and also its okay if you feel something for him"
He continued.

"You know I'm not into men" I said.
I'm not into men, But with Beam I feel different.

I stayed silent.

"It doesn't matter if you're into man or not, it's only just falling in love with other person." He said.

"Forth do you remember Lee?"
Lee is our friend from faculty of art.

"Of course I do" we've been friends since high school. But we get separated, at university While he choose Art we chose Engineering.

"Do you remember before dating his boyfriend, he's also straight.
He even slept with lot of girls. He was a playboy."
Lee was Casanova. He changed girls every time, but now he changed. He's happy with his boyfriend.

He continued
"But now look, he's so happy with his boyfriend. It's been 2 years of they're relationship. They still together because they love each other. I've never seen Lee with a girl after their dating"

Yes Lee is also straight. I think if it wasn't his boyfriend. He would still be with other girls.

"Yeahh, they sure love each other a lot" I said

"So, to be real it doesn't mean straight or gay,  it's only just loving the person" he said.

I nodded.

"And you love that person more than anyone I know, you always care about him.... You always there for him, sometimes it's like he's your priority.... Whenever we ask you to do something you won't, but when it come to Beam. You always say yes" he said the last sentenced with annoyed.

"I think...  I need some time maybe." i said

"Take your time forth, I know it's not easy, but when you're ready talk to beam about it. Don't let someone else take him away from you" he said.
I know what he meant.
And I will not.

"Thank you Lam " I hugged him so tight

"Are you planning to kill me Forth?! Why you have to hug me like this. I almost died!" My hug was too tight I think.

"How can I kill you! You know I love you sooooo much!"
Lam is the only friend who understand me well. I'm really happy to have such friend like him.

"Yeah yeah whatever." He rolled his eyes. I know he love me too. He just don't want to show it...

"Owh Forth, Lam why are you guys here"
Beam said as he come to us

"We came with our friend, what about you Beam?" Lam said

"I also come with a friend" he answered

"Oh okay then, we'll leave" i said,  and we left. did I sound angry?

"What's with that behavior Forth?  Ohhhh hooo you are being jealous right now" he laughed, Lam hobby is to tease me.

"Jealous my Ass, now let's go!" I said as we were going to join our friends.

"Just admit it already, that you're jealous!"
He teased me again, I act like I didn't hear anything and walked straight.

"Guys what make you so long ?" Asked Park.

"Did you bumped Into pretty girl on your way or what?" said tul and laughed.

Hello! Sorry if there is any mistake. Hope you like it.

Have a nice day ! :)