Chapter 2

I get woken up by yelling. I rubbed my eyes and get up and head downstairs. "There she is finally" Josh said "damn she hot" a short guy said, I never seen him before. Who is he? "Miami meet Payton, Payton meet Miami." Josh said, "nice to meet you" I said, Josh had a surprised look on his face, it's probably cause I'm being nice. Payton looks young. "You too" Payton said smiling, "ok Miami Payton will be moving in with us when I get the keys to the new house." Josh said "you finally got the house!?" I said excited, I'm tired of living in an apartment. "Yeah, ok now go get ready we have meetings." Josh said "what for?" I said "I have some for TikTok and you have some for YouTube." He said "mk" I said. I go back up to my room, I put some music in, and hop in the shower. Payton's cute, no Miami stop you just got out of a 6 month relationship, and tony likes you. Plus you don't know how old he is, he looks 15 but I could be wrong, after I was done thinking I get out of the shower brush my hair and teeth then get dressed, I put this on.

After I was done I heard a knock on my door, i thought it was josh but I was wrong, "baby! I miss you" max said, max is my ex before I met kairi me and max were together, he's toxic

After I was done I heard a knock on my door, i thought it was josh but I was wrong, "baby! I miss you" max said, max is my ex before I met kairi me and max were together, he's toxic. He abused me. He cheated. He hurt me. "What the fuck how did you get in" I said "front door is open and Josh and his lil friend at distracted" he said " Max, i dont want you here at fucking all, you abused me cheated and not to mention you were TOXIC" I said "I know and I'm sorry baby, I miss you" he said "don't fucking call me baby" I said, i heard footsteps coming upstairs, before I could speak all i here is "WHAT THE FUCK" I knew it was josh, "oh hey buddy" max said "Miami wtf is he doing here" josh said " he basically snuck in" I said "get the fuck out" josh said "fine fine but I'll be back for her" max said. I'm stressed now. "Miami we gotta go" Josh yelled " I'm coming" I said.
(Skip car ride)
Josh dropped me off to my meeting. "Hello I'm Miami Richards"I said "ok! Looks like your going to room 04" the secretary said. I get to the room and greet people, "ok so Miami we need you to make a YouTube channel and post, it can be anything you want" my manager said "ok so what should I post?" I asked "maybe you can post something about modeling" he said "ok great I'll work on it" I said "ok great that's all we needed to talk about" he said "great! I'll see you soon" I said "ok!" He said, as I left the office, I texted josh to ask him if he was done.
Josh✌🏼
Are you done?
Not yet
Mk text me when you are love you.
Love you too.
——————————————————————————————-
As I waited for josh I decided to go to the coffee shop that right next to the building, when I got there I ordered my coffee, when I got my coffee I sat down at a table. I scrolled through instagram until I saw tony and this other girl come through the door, they were holding hands, I didn't care but still who is that. I look back at my phone and saw that josh texted me telling me he was going to be 2 more hours. "Great" I whisper to myself, "hey Miami, I didn't know you would be here" I tired to see kairi "wtf do you want kairi" I said, when I said that tony turned at looked at me, I looked back at him then looked back at kairi "I just wanted to say sorry for what I did that night, I over reacted when I heard what josh said, it pissed me off to think that you and tony would be a thing." Kairi said "Kairi I don't like tony like that, he's just my brothers friend, I think of him as a friend. I don't want to date him" I said, I think tony heard what I said cause his eyes started to get watery and he got up and ran to the men's restroom. I didn't mean to hurt his feelings. "Oh. I'm still super sorry, but I gotta go" Kairi said "mk bye" I said, when he walked off someone sat on the other side of my table it was........