Chapter 15

•Miami's POV•
I woke up in the hospital, I had a very big headache, last thing I remember was ondreaz told me daisy was pregnant by tony. Then I fainted. I open my eyes and see Charli, Tony, Ondreaz, and Kouvr.

"OMG Miami" Charli said, this is a good time to prank them "who are you" I asked trying not to laugh "wha-what" tony said almost crying "I don't know you guys" I said trying not to burst out laughing "well... I know you" I said pointing to tony "but not us" Kouvr asked looking sad "I remember him.... tony that's your name... your the one who cheated on me with.... tulip no wait... sunflower.... no daisy!" I said.

He looked embarrassed I suddenly burst out laughing they all looked confused "how would I loose my memory over fainting" I said while calming down "you scare us" ondreaz said "oops" I said smiling "also tony... just because your here doesn't mean I forgive you from what happened with sunflower" I said "fuck I mean daisy" I added.

Damn i forget names easy.

"I know I know" he said sadly "now this beds uncomfortable I wanna go home" I said whining, after that the doctor walked in "oh good your alwake" the doctor said smiling "Yes" I said smiling "you can leave when your read you and the baby are ok" the doctor said

B-b-baby

"B-baby" I asked confused "yes baby you are about 7 weeks" the doctor said. And that's when I had a flash back.

Falshback
"You ok baby" tony said to me "yes" I said smirking, I made my way upstairs into mine and tony's room I put on some sexy clothes, Tony came in and smirked.
(You know what happened)
End of flashback
"Fuck fuck fuck" I mumble "everything ok Miss.Richards" the doctor asked worried "yes ma"am" I said the doctor walked out I turned to Charli Kouvr Ondreaz and tony. Tony was frozen so was everyone else "I'm fucking pregnant" I said clearly pissed "M-Miami" Charli said "Charli" I said "7 weeks ago you and tony were together and after that you kept throwing up in the mornings" Charli said worried.

Fuck

Tony was frozen. Ondreaz and the rest left so me and tony could talk. "I- you- daisy" tony said trying to speak, I got up front he uncomfortable hospital bed and walked over to tony "I'm going to get dressed then we'll talk about this. He nodded I grabbed close Kouvr left for me. I changed into this.

I walked out the bathroom "let's go talk at home" I said tony nodded and we left the hospital

I walked out the bathroom "let's go talk at home" I said tony nodded and we left the hospital. When we got back home I saw daisy's car. "I-I-I'll ignore her" tony said stuttering I could see the fear-ness in his eyes, he's saved to have 2 kids at 18, I get how he feels. I'm 18 too.

Why could you both be so irresponsible!

What's josh going to say?

What about mom and dad also your little brother!

What if Tony leaves me alone!

Do I have to raise the kid alone!?

So many questions went through me head "uh Miami are you there!!?" Tony asked confused "yeah sorry" I said, we got out the car, he grabs my hand, I look at our hands then at tony I smiled, I still love him but he-he cheated.

We walk in everyone looks at us including daisy, she runs up to tony and kissed him I scoff "ok I'm stealing your boy toy me and him need to talk" I said grabbing tony then going up stairs.

I was pissed that tony cheated and I was pissed he don't use protection. "Answer me truthfully when I ask you" I said while sitting on tony's bed "o-ok" he stuttered while sitting "have- h-ave you been hooking up with daisy while we weren't talking?" I said.

•Tony's POV•
She's fucking pregnant cause of me! They both are! I love Miami I really do but I love daisy too. I don't show it tho. I can't pick between then. I'm going to have 2 kids at 18. Eight fucking teen!!!!

Your are irresponsible tony!

How could you let this happen!

Your going to have 2 kids clause you didn't use!!

"Answer me truthfully when I ask you" Miami said sitting down on my bed "o-ok" I said stuttering sitting "have h-ave you been hooking up with daisy while we weren't talking?" She said clearly said.

I just froze. I didn't know what to say. Well I lied I do know what to say. "Y-yes" I said, the color in her face dropped I could tell she was broken...

Why tony!

You broke her!

You fucking asshole!

•Miami's POV•
"y-yes" he said, the color in my face dropped and so did my heart.

Why does he have to do this to me!

He fucking broke me!

I'm holding his baby!

"Oh o-o-ok" I said almost crying, I tear slipped from my eye I quickly wiped away "anyway, I know sunflower... fuck.... I mean daisy" I said

Remember her fucking name Miami!

"I know daisy is having your baby too, I know you don't want two kid let alone one" I began "I won't push you to raise this baby with me since you and daisy will have a baby,  as a matter of fact you don't have to be in hers or his life at all, you and daisy can I have a Happy family together and I'll raise the baby alone, I know deep down that daisy will be a good mom and I know deep down that she's really nice, so I completely get it if you want to raise one baby instead of two" I said, he went to go speak but nothing came out.

Oh my gosh Miami just tell him about you and sunflower! Shit I mean Daisy.

"I have to get something off my chest" I said "go ahead" tony said.....