Chapter 13

•Tony's POV•
When I saw the post with Tayler and Miami I was pissed, I lost something that I won't get back. I miss her so much, I should have never let daisy in my pants, but she convinced me, she told me that Miami was cheating, but then I realized when I saw Miami's eyes when she caught me I knew that she was truly hurt, a cheater would have just acted like it was nothing. I hurt her so bad.

•Taylers POV•
I love Miami don't get me wrong but I love her as a little sister, we would always make jokes about us shipping each other, I hope she doesn't have real feelings, you know what I'll just ask her.

•Miami's POV•
I love Tayler, but in a friend way he's like an older brother to me I hope he doesn't have real feelings, you know what I'll ask him.
M= Miami aka you
Ta= Tayler
••• (over text btw)
M: tay?
Ta:I need to ask you something
M:me too
Ta: you go first
M:ok um-
M: do you have feelings for me?
Ta: I wanted to ask the same thing
M: oh.. no I don't your like a big brother to me
Ta: your like a litter sister no way 😂 lol
M:phew
(End)
Ok good he doesn't, I really like tony still but he's a cheater, ugh. I get out of mine and Charli's room and went down stairs, when I go downstairs I see daisy ugh this bitch.
I walk past her and go in the kitchen when I get there I see tony, I avoided eye contact and I get some ice cream and I spoon I sit 3 chairs down from tony and I go in my phone, "Miami please talk to me" he said looking at me with red puffy eyes, was he crying? You know what I don't care, but I feel bad, "there is nothing to talk about tony, you cheated on me with that whore" I said looking up from my phone "I'm not a whore" I heard daisy say "did anyone invite you to this"I said giving her a death glare. She stormed off I giggled to my self cause she looked stupid.

"Miami I'm sorry, she tricked me, she told me that you were cheating I- I  believed her, I should have, when you c-caught us I saw that you had real sadness, a cheater would never h-have sadness" he said while breaking down into tears "tony I-I-I need t-time" I said letting out a tear. I put the ice cream back and went upstairs I ran into the room floors on the bed and started crying "what's wrong babes?" I heard Charli say "tony tried to talk to me b-but I need some time" I said while sobbing "it's going to be ok" she said while hugging me, after I was done crying we watched a movie then went to sleep.