Chapter 3

The girl what was with tony. What does she want. "Uhm hey" I said, "hi" she smiles, "what can I do for you" I said smiling, it was fake, I'm confused, "so you know tony right?" She said, "yes" I said, "before I get in that, I'm Addison Rae, you prolly know me from TikTok" she said " I actually don't I only have instagram" I said, "oh well you should join, but anyway, I heard that your a model, tony never stops talking about you, everyday at the house that's all he talks about is you, when we came here we didn't know you'd be here, when tony heard what you said about him and you only being friends and never being a thing it kinda hurt him, I think you saw him run to the restroom, but I just wanted to tell you that he really likes you, you don't have to like him back but I just wanted to let you know" she said, wow I knew he liked me but I didn't know he liked me that hard, I thought josh was lying but I guess it's real. "Oh, I um didn't know" I said "it's ok, Tony's never like this with a girl, trust me he's been with so many people and he's never acted like this." She said "I- wow, I need to talk to him, I didn't know, I feel different towards him, I'm the type of girl who doesn't  feel like this, I get butterflies in my stomach, thanks for letting me know Addison," I said "your welcome I hope we can be friends" she said with a smile,  starting to like her. A lot actually. She's super nice. "Yeah sure" I said smiling, now my smile was real, tony came out the bathroom then walked over to us. "Hey guys" he said "hey" me and Addison said, "what I miss" tony said "nothing we were just getting to know each other" Addison said, " oh ok" tony said "I'll be back I'm going to order another drink" tony said "ok" I said "whats your number I wanna know more about you" Addison said "it's ########" i said "great I'll text you so you can save my number" she said "ok" I said.
                                    Unknown
Addison rae🤨
                    New contact Addison 🤪💕
" Ok I saved it" I said "great, I gotta go I'll text you later" she said "ok bye" I said smiling, she left without tony. What? "Where's Addison?" Tony said "she left I guess" I said, "oh alright" he said "can we talk?" He added, "sure what's up?" I said, "ok.... I really like you like really really like you and when you were talking with kairi and you said that we would only be friends and shit, it kinda hurt. I hated to see the girl of my dreams say that. I really want to be with you Miami, I get that you don't have feelings for me but-" he said, I cut his off by kissing him. Woah his lips are soft. I pulled away and gave him a smirk "woah that was amazing" he said "thanks" I said doing the kissing face, after that we talked a little bit when he got closer to me I got butterflies in my stomach, he put his hand on my thigh, ughh only if he knew it was my weakness, I pushed my legs together so he wouldn't see that I was getting turned on. "You trying to come over or something " I said hitting my lip, "I mean shit yeah" he said with a smirk, we got in my car since Addison drove him here. He wanted to drive so I let him. I went on insta and saw that TikTok room posted a pic of me and Tony kissing at the coffee shop.

Liked by, joshrichards, miamirichards, kairi

@tiktokroom: ouu looks like tony and miami are getting it on! Will they address the problem  Are they dating?
(Tagged @lopez_tony, @miamirichards)
Comments
@joshrichards: so thats where you went!
@dasiykeech: tony baby whos that and why are you kissing her.?
↪️@miamrichards:don't worry boo! We didn't mean to kiss. I regret it.
↪️@daisykeech:oh ok. I just don't want him to cheat on me.
↪️@miamirichards:I get that!
Load more comments.
After seeing what daisy said kinda hurt, why didn't he tell me he had a girl.
Addison🤪💕
Omg Miami are you ok I saw what daisy said!

Im ok. I wish he told me

I'm super sorry, I thought he did, he said he was going to break up with her but I guess he didn't, I'm coming over to cheer you up.

Ok thank you addie i love  you!
No problem!

After Addison texted me she was coming over I had to tell tony an excuse to just drop me off and not come in. "Shit, tony" I said, "yes" he said "I forgot I had a doctors appointment soon, so can you just drop me off at my place?" I said, I was nervous I don't know why. "Yeah sure" he said, he kinda looked sad but I needed to talk to addie.
"Here you go gorgeous" he said "thanks tony" I said "bye text me when your don't at your appointment" he said. "Ok I will" I said. After he left I went upstairs waiting for Addison. As I was waiting I saw at someone dmed me, it was........