Chapter 18

I looked at his eyes "where are you going?" He asked looking at my keys "just to target" I said "oh ok" he said looking down "did you need to talk or anything?" I said confused.

He looked at me then out of no where he kissed me. I obviously kissed back. I pulled away. "I-I'm sorry" he said looking down. "Hey it's ok. Do you want anything from target?" I asked.

He picked up his head and looked at me " no thanks tho" he said "your welcome" I said smiling. He walked away and so did I. I walk downstairs and head to my car.

I got in my car and just when I was about to start it someone opens the passenger door. "Ok maybe I just want to come" Tony says getting in. I giggle.

We walk into target. He grabs my hand and takes me to the baby area. "I'm only 12 weeks tony" i said while laughing "still I want our baby to be spoiled" he said looking at baby clothes.

I just laugh. We looked for clothes. After looking for baby clothes we decided to get some snacks.

Me and tony get lots of snacks. We were about to go check out when Thomas texted me.

Thomas the train:
I can't find tony.
And I can't find you.
We are going to have a movie night.
Where are you and tony???

Miami Rich!!:
We both went to target.
We got lots of snacks.
So don't worry about those.
How are things with Karissa and Chase??

Thomas the train:
I have no clue.
Chase left same with Karissa.
But thanks for getting snacks.
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑.

I look up from phone, tony looks at me. "Who was that?" He asked giving me a questionable look. "Thomas we was asking where we were and that they are having a movie night" I said looking into his eyes.

Tony nodded.

(Skip to them watching the movie)

We were watching after. I was sitting in between Charli and Tony. I started to get tired. I yawned and put my head on Tony's shoulder. Tony puts his head on my head.

I started to feel my eyes getting heavy. And 2 minutes later I fell asleep.

𝕋𝕠𝕟𝕪'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
I was watching the movie when I felt Miami put her head on my shoulder. I put my head on her head.

A couple minutes later I looked and saw her sleeping. I told everyone I was going to take her to her room.

I pick her up took her to Charli and Hers room. I set her down on her bed. I covered her up then left.

I went into my room and sat on my bed. And started thinking.

I'm about to be a dad to 2 kids.

I let the love of my life go.

I should have never cheated.

She's pregnant with my baby.

I shouldn't have let her go.

I still love her.

I don't think daisy is really pregnant.

I think she just wants to be center of everything.

And with with that I fell asleep.

~Miami POV~
I woke up in the middle of the night in my bed. I went to the bathroom. After I was done I went right back to bed.