Chapter 20

•Tony's POV•
~12:30 pm~
Miami was still sleeping. Pregnant things. I decided to make her some food. But I'll set the food on her night stand then write a note. It's hard to explain.

I was cooking pancakes and eggs when I got a text.

Manager:
Hello!
I have put you all in a group chat to talk to you.
Some of you may not be awake but that's ok.
So you all were in the daisy situation.
I got a note that she was suing the HypeHouse.
10,000$.
I was hoping you all could chip in.

Tony:
I'll chip in.
(Tony has put 1,000$)

Miami:
(Miami has put 3,000$)

Thomas;
( Thomas has put4,000$)

(The end)

When I saw that Miami was up I kind of panicked. I saw her run down the stairs and straight to the bathroom.

I run over to the bathroom to see her throwing up. I hold her hair back. She stops puking. She sits on the floor. "Are you ok baby" I said but froze when I realized what I said. "She looked up and me and laughed. "Don't be embarrassed we have all down it before. And yeah just moringing sickness" she said.

I nodded. "I'm going back to bed" she said. She got up and left the bathroom. I went back to the kitchen.

(Skip an hour. Miami is still sleeping)
.𝐾𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑛.
.1:00 𝑝𝑚.
.𝑇𝑜𝑛𝑦'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉.
I just got finished with making Miami food. I wrote her a little note. I still love her. Anyway. I grabbed the food tray and took it upstairs. I opened her door quietly so I didn't wake her.

I sat the food down on her night stand then left. God she's so cute. She looks like an angle when she's asleep. But a little Demond when she's awake. She can be happy most of the time but. When you get her mad. She's a whole Demond.

.𝑏𝑒𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑛.
.1:30 𝑝𝑚.
.𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑚𝑖'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉.
I woke up to the sound of my phone going off. I took over to get my phone when I noticed a tray of food. I sit up and grab the tray. I smile because it's food DUH. I saw that there was a note. I picked it up and read it.

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍. 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍, 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚖𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 '𝚑𝚒'. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎. 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚒𝚜, 𝙸 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚍𝚘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚙 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚍𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚐𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 ♡︎.
~𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕪 ♥︎.

I laughed when he wrote 'baby mom'. After I was done reading it I was in full tears. I love him so much. He has made me so happy. I have to do something for him now. I put the note down and started eating. I was still crying cause that was the sweetest note I have ever gotten. After I was done eating I went to post in my insta.

@miamirichards

@miamirichards: I woke up to Breakfast and a note from this boy❤️

@miamirichards: I woke up to Breakfast and a note from this boy❤️. I definitely didn't cry when I read the note... ok maybe I did. But he's the sweetest person ever. I love you❤️.
(👤:@lopez_tony)
Comments:
@lopez_tony: I love you.
@avani:SHIP SHIP SHIP
@charlidamelio:I need to see the note!!!!
@addisonrae: aw
@daisykeech: ew
Load more.