Chapter 19

•Miami's POV•
~6:48 A.M~
I woke up to the sound of people arguing. I quickly open my door and run downstairs. I see daisy and Tony.

I get to the end of the stairs. They haven't noticed me yet. "Why the fuck are you guys arguing at 6 am" I said crossing my arms. They both looked at me. Daisy rolled her eyes. Tony's eye were filled with anger.

Daisy death stares me. Tony's mood softened when he saw me. "Sorry did we wake the little baby up" Daisy said fake pouting. I quickly look at her.

I rolled my eyes "no but I think you woke up this one" I said pointing to my stomach. She rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry baby- I mean Miami" Tony said scratching the back of his neck.

I looked at him. His eye meant with mine. We stood there until someone else came downstairs. I looked at it was Ondreaz. "Ok why the hell are you yelling at 6 am" he said with a raspy voice.

Tony gulped. "Daisy came, she woke me up by banging on the door. And she came in she slapped me. She said that someone told her I said she was faking her pregnancy" Tony explained.

I looked at Daisy. I saw she had a little bump. She farther along than me. I went over to her and lifted up her shirt. She was wearing a fake belly.

I let go of her shirt. I stepped back. I looked at tony he was looking at daisy so was Ondreaz. I looked back at daisy. "Y-y-you were faking it" Tony said.

I never actually believed her. I don't believe anything she says. "No I'm not- my bump hasn't grown so I put a fake one." She said death starring me.

Your bump hasn't grown cause your not pregnant. "If your actually pregnant, then Tony's going to your next ultrasound" I said Smirking.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Fine" she said. Then she walked out the door. I looked at tony he looked sad but happy at the same time.

I think he was sad that she was lying but happy that he's not going to have 2 kids at 18. "I hope you both realize that she's not going to text you about it. There's not going to be one" I said.

Tony looked at me and nodded. "Ouu I have an idea" I said with a lot of energy, "how do you have a lot of energy at 7 am" Ondreaz asked. Everyone laughed.

Ondreaz went back upstairs to go back to bed. "What's the idea" Tony said Turing to me. " ok so we call the doctors office she goes to and see if she's booked any appointments or has had any" I said

He nodded. He texted daisy asking what the doctor's office number was. Obviously she asked why, so he said that he's heard that the doctors are good.

He told me the number then we called. "Hello how may I help you" a girl said "hi Um yes so My name is Miami Richards. I was wondering if Daisy Keech has made any pregnancy appointments?" I woke into the phone.

I heard clicking on the other line "ah yes she has. She booked one 2 weeks ago to see if she was pregnant but it came out negitive." The girl said "ok thank you" I said and hung up.

I looked at tony "are you ok" I asked worried. His face had a hard to read expression. "I'm relieved but then I'm sad but mad too" he said trying to explain.

I nodded "I'm relieved that I won't have two kids at 18 but then I'm sad that she made it up but then pissed off that she lied" he explained. I nodded.

I pulled him into a hug. "How about we get some more rest" I said. He nodded. We went back upstairs and fell asleep.

And no tony didn't sleep with me. Sadly.... wait I never said that.