Chapter 17

You wake up to your alarm going off. You get up and get ready. You put this on.

When o was done getting ready I went to wake up Charli

When o was done getting ready I went to wake up Charli. "Charli wake up, he gotta go" I said shaking her, she didn't wake up, I knew what would wake her up "Charli we can get dunkin" I said as I continued to shake her. Her eyes shot open and she sat up.

After Charli was done getting ready, we all downstairs, I go to the Key rack and grab my keys. Me and Charli walk in the kitchen to grab an Apple. When he get there we see Chase.

I saw Charli starting to get anger. Chase turned around "what you you guys doing up?" He asked, I turn to Charli and see tears form in her eyes "mom of your business" I said grabbing two apples then walking away with Charli.

We go in my car then drove off. "I didn't know he was up bubs I'm sorry" I said while stopping at a red light, "I-it's ok" she said looking sad. The light turned green and I drove off. We stopped at dunkin.

We go to the airport. We waited a couple of minutes. Then I see Karissa. "Karissa!" I yelled, she looked over to me and Charli then she ran over here. She hugged me then she hugged charli "I'm so sorry for what my brother did!! I'm going to fuck him up" she said.

Everyone started laughing. We left the airport and drove home.

(Skip to the house)

It's now 5:30 am. Usually Addison is up now because of her modeling. We walk in the house and I see everyone. Huh??

I see chase too. He looks over at Charli then me then Karissa. He gets up as soon as he see Karissa. She looked at him with anger in her eyes. Charli looked at me I nodded, Charli sat down by Ondreaz and Thomas.

Karissa was about to say something but Thomas cut her off "Who's this" he asked confused "Karissa, Chase's sister. She has some words for Chase" I said smiling. Chase looked at me like I'm crazy but I just shrugged.

I sat down by tony and Ryland. "What's going on" Ryland whispered in my ear. "Just watch" I said smiling. Karissa dragged Chase by his ear into the kitchen. Everyone look wide eyed.

"CHASE GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT!! ESPECIALLY TO SOMEONE WHO LOVES YOU!!" I heard Karissa yell. "Ok time to go" I said motioning everyone to leave the living room. They all got up and left. I took charli's hand and took her upstairs.

"She got this ok?" I asked "ok" Charli said.

It's been 40 minutes. Karissa and Chase are still arguing. Charli went back to sleep. I've just been watching YouTube.

I paused the T.V and got up from my bed. I grabbed my keys cause I wanted to go to Target. Just as I was about to open the door there was a knock. I opened the door to see Tony...