Chapter 6

Max. It was max. "I told you I'd be back" he says with a smirk, he leaned in and tried to kiss me, i pulled away as fast as i could "stop" i said tony heard and ran over "is there a problem" tony said "nope" max said "ok well please stay away from my girlfriend" tony said, wow tony called me his girlfriend. What the fuck! "Damn Miami you claim you want me and you kiss me but you have a whole boyfriend" max said "hold the fuck up i never claimed i wanted you, you kissed me and i pulled away fast get your shit straight" i said "ok that's enough, come one baby" tony said, it felt good i got butterflies in my stomach, "sorry about that, i knew that was your ex so i just said you were my girlfriend" tony said "its fine. I suppose josh told you about him" i said "actually no, Payton was on FaceTime with me when he broke in" he said "oh.." i said "yeah anyway lets get back over to the group" I said, we went back over to the group "omg Madison did he hit you again did he harm you a all" Addison said, they all looked at me with shocked faces "no he didn't" i said "what are you guys talking about" tony said with a worried face  " when max and i dated he was abusive he would hit me throw things at me and cheat on me all the time but I didn't leave because i loved him knowing he didn't love me, after 3 years of dating it got so bad to where I went home with bruises but i ended things months later" I said "what the fuck!" Everyone said "thats why I'm scared to love again, i was scared with Kari"i said.
                                                                                   Tonys POV
I really like Miami, i need her in my life, i kissed that girl to get her off my mind, when i saw her with Ondreaz i was pissed they were kind of hitting off, when i saw max i was pissed. When she told me what max did i was so pissed off its unreal. No guy should treat girls like that. Not at all. She's scared to love again. I get that. I hope she'll give love a chance again. She's so beautiful. I cant stop staring at her "hello!? Earth to tony" she said smiling, he smile is so cute "uh yeah sorry what" i said "i said do you want to go home" she said "oh yeah sure" i said. My gosh she's beautifu. I can't get enough of her.

Your POV
We get in the car and he puts on some music, we sing along. We get to his house. "Bye Miami" he said "bye tony" I said "I love-" he said before cutting himself off "I uhm should get going" he said "uh yeah ok" I said, he was really gonna say I love you. He likes me that much. When he left I drove off and went home. When I get home I make a TikTok account to see what's this stuff is about. When I make an account I post on instagram.

 When I make an account I post on instagram

@miamirichards:I made a TikTok go follow. @miamirichards.
Comments
@joshrichards:Finally!
@lopez_tony: damn I didn't think you would.
@ondreazlopez_oh shit
@addisonrae: Yay!!
@daisykeech: period!
Load more
After I made my first TikTok i started getting fans quick I had 2.4 mil in 2 hours. I decided to go to sleep.