Chapter 16

" me and sunflower FUCK! I mean daisy. We were friends in the past. Best friends. But then she made my boyfriend cheat on me with her. She said that I was cheating on him. Like what happened with you" I explained, "I- I- I didn't know that"he stuttered.

Me and tony talked. I really love him. Me and him decided to stay friends till I can gain my trust back.

When he walks out of the room a couple minutes later Charli burts through the room crying. I run up to her and hug her tightly. "What's wrong babes" I said worried "chase- did- cheated-" I cut her off once I heard cheated "he what" I said pissed off.

I brung her to the bed and sat her down, "explain" I said "chase decided to text Nessa Berret and say the he wants to fuck her and he sent her nudes" she said bursting into tears. THAT BITCH! All I could think of right now was to call one of his sisters. I was very close to both of them I'm more closer to Karissa than Marlena.

"Babes we will figure this out I'm going to talk to Karissa"I said pulling out my phone "thank you" she said as she go up and left. Assuming she went to Dunkin or Avani's room.

(Calling Karissa)
Karissa: hello

Me: Karissa we have a problem

Karissa: oh no

Me: Charli came into mine and her room crying, she told me and I quote "chase decided to text Nessa Berret and say the he wants to fuck her and he sent her nudes"

Karissa: Charli loves Chase, he should know that! He's so selfish! That's my little brother an all but he's a dick! First cheated with Cynthia now Charli! I'm buying tickets now I'll be there tomorrow morning at 5:30 am can you pick me up? With Charli.

Me:of course! I'll let Charli know!

Karissa: thank you! Bye

Me: bye
(End of call)

Now Chase will understand what he did! It's been hours since that happened it's now 9 pm, Charli in already in bed sleeping, she told me that she's going to bed early so she's not pissed that she has to wake up early. I put on a hoodie and some shorts then snuggle in my bed. Soon I fell asleep