Chapter 5

Tony. What? I thought he was at home. But I saw Kio and Jaden. Addison liked Jaden and daisy liked kio. And I don't know how I feel about tony, form what I know Kio and Jaden like the girls back, and obviously tony likes me blah blah. "Holy fuck" I said "what?" The girls said "oh shit" they said "y'all are creeps" I said they laughed. We all decided to hang together I was holding hands with tony and The girl were holding hangs with Kio and Jaden. "I'll be right back" tony said "mk" I said, he let go of my hand then he walked away, I figured he needed to use the restroom. I caught up with the others and walked with them, as we were walking around and playing games I noticed that Addison had a worried look on her face, she was facing over my shoulder "don't look back miami just trust me don't, if you like tony don't look" she said "why-" I cut my self off by looking. Tony was kissing a girl. I wasn't gonna cry or anything. It didn't bother me. I was still trying to figure out if I had feelings. "So?" I shrugged "I didn't know he was gonna-" I cut Kio off "Kio I don't care. I'm still figuring if I have feelings for him" I said "for who" some random guy said. He looked liked tony a little bit "Your brother" dasiy said "damn" he said "yeah he's making out with some rando" Addison said "wow Tony's never like this" he said "oh yeah btw I'm ondreaz tonys older brother" he said "Miami" I said "nice to finally meet you" he said, we are all pretty big on social. Anyway, "Miami Marie Richards" Jaden said "huh what" I said "do you wanna make tony jealous?" He said "sure" I said anything to get him to stop making out with randoms, "ok so you and ondreaz are gonna act all lovey" he said "mk" I said "get on my back" Ondreaz said "o-" before I could finish he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder "ondreaz!! Put me down!!" I said yelling while laughing "nope" he said laughing, after I yelled Ondreaz name tony looked over to where we were he said something to the girl then walked off "hey guys" tony said "hey..." everyone said "here let me put you down" ondreaz said "mk thanks" I said "your welcome beautiful" he said tony looked pissed, but hey I'm trying to make him jealous for walking off and going to meet a girl, I smile and kiss his cheek, now I can see the anger in Tony's eyes, "Tony you good" ondreaz said "I'm fine" he said, "it's working" ondreaz whispered to me "good" I whispered back, " he never stops talking about you, I have no clue why he would do that" he whispered"I don't know" I whispered back, we started walking we all were talking I was talking to Ondreaz and he was making me laugh, tony was in front of us on his phone. "Let's go on the roller coaster" dasiy said, oh yeah and tony and her broke up, she doesn't mind it. "Ok" we all said, I was kind of sacred, when we got to the ride I got off of ondreaz back and held his hand "ok you three are going to sit with each other" the attendant said "ok" we said great me tony and ondreaz lovely. I'm scared of heights, when it our turn to be seated ondreaz sits on my right and tony sits on my left each makes me having to sit in the middle. When we got to the top i squeezed ondreaz's hand, "are you scared" he says tony looks at me then looks down to me holding ondreaz hand then tony quickly looked back up and grabbed my other hand. " no I'm just holding your hand fro no reason" i said "damn ok" he said, he saw that tony was holding my hand to "its working" he whispered in my ear "fina-" i get cut off by the roller coaster zooming down the hill, i shut my eyes and squeezed Tony's hand he let out a chuckle, after the ride i hurried and got off and ran to a seat, i sat down and took a breath, i was so scared. The group was talking and after a couple of seconds someone sat by me i looked and it was......