What's, wrong in my Head?

(Seth)
I stand behind the curtain and wait for my entrance song, today I will make a decision that is good for the WWE universe, but is it good for me? I've been with Becky Lynch for half a year now, but somehow that relationship doesn't fill me. The bad thing is, despite knowing this, I'm still with her. as I stand behind the curtain, lost in thought, someone taps me on the shoulder, it is none other than Becky's younger sister, her name is Runa and we get along quite well. "What are you doing here, Runa?I ask her in surprise, but somehow I'm happy to see her. "I wanted to wish my best buddy good luck in his match, but you and Becky will be rocking. Then I have to go again. she said goodbye. Shortly after she left, my entrance song sounded. Becky and I competed against The Miz and Maryse in a mixed tag team match today. after a few exchanges with The Miz I can get my finisher through the curb stomp. I tagged Becky into the match together, we show our submission moves in the middle of the ring and make both knock off. after our victory Becky jumps into my arms and kisses me and I return her kiss halfway.

(Runa)
On the way out, Roman and Dean ran into "Runa you here !?" Roman asked me. "Yes, was here briefly to wish Seth all the best." Dean looked at me and rolled his eyes "Of course !!! You just wanted to see him." What should I say? There was something I tried to hide, most of it worked. but Dean and Roman knew "YES DAMN IT!" I thought "I WANTED TO SEE HIM AND KNOW WHAT HE WAS UP TO TODAY!" I wanted to be more than just his good friend. My feelings had changed! "Come with Runa, let's watch the match." Roman said and took my hand. Brie and Nikki were in the room where the TV was. I greeted them and sat down with Dean and Roman. I was caught by Seth and his eyes, I often lay in his arms and it felt good. But what I saw now made me freeze. Becky jumped into his arm and kissed him, what was that! "This beastshe knows exactly what I feel. And he puts up with it. Then I know how unimportant I am. "Well, thank you very much Becky too!" I looked around and regretted that I had spoken my thoughts out loudthe questioning looks from Nikki and Brie. Dean looking at me. "You are just friends? I see it completely differently." "And not just since today." added Roman "You my dear Runa, dear Seth!" what should I say it was true and the kiss had just stabbed me. For today I didn't want to see either Seth or Becky, so I said goodbye. But I didn't get too far ...

(Seth)
"What an idiot you are!Dean yelled at me as he ran into my cabin. He and Roman told me what they had heard from Runa. ."She loves you, but you are with the snake from her sister and do not tell us now that you are happy with Becky, we will see how you always stare at her." I had to listen to the Big Dog"I'm only doing what's best for the WWE universe." I tried to avoid the boys. "You hurt her a lot. And now you're going to fix that and stop messing around with a bullshit." The Lunatic shouted at me again. "Now run after her before she's gone." Roman pushed after me. I packed my sports bag and ran towards the exit, because the boys were unfortunately right againI was able to intercept Runa just before she got in her car and she could disappear.

(Runa)
I knew exactly who was standing behind me. I recognized Seth by his gait without turning around, I said in a sad voice: "What else do you want? Did Dean and Roman tell you everything ??" I felt him take my hand. "Don't touch me. You hurt me and I ..."seth turned around so that I had to look at him. "I'm sorry. I didn't know Becky was going to do it, so it wasn't planned. But ..." Seth tried to apologize ... to talk himself out. I noticed how the tears ran. "But it is the best right !!!! As I said then I know where my place is." I didn't want to see the person who showed up as much as Seth.
"Darling, here you are." Becky looked at me with a sneaky grin. "Runa very well you now know where you belong ... leave my friend alone." I trembled and tried to calm down. "You knew I love himand you did that on purpose. "I shouted at Becky." Hmm you're not stupid. Seth does what is best. And such a little stupid girl doesn't suit him, "Becky hissed at me. I looked at Seth and hoped for helpbut nothing came and Dean and Roman appeared in the background. "Becky it is enough. You are her sister, that's not how a decent woman behaves." Roman called to her and when asked to Seth he said with disappointment in his voice. "Fix it and don't make it worse." Seth said no word just stood there looking at me. Dean, who usually didn't show any feelings, took me in his arms. "Roman and I will take you home." only now did he understand what he should have done. Only now it was too late, Becky kissed him again and he did nothing again. I got in my car and Dean started the engine and drove off. now the tears were running right and I didn't understand why he hadn't responded. Wasn't I really good enough?