Because We Can

(Runa)

The alarm clock rang very early the next morning. Getting up early was torture for me. But now I had an always cheerful fiance next to me. "Get up my beautiful we have to go soon." "No we don't have to"I pulled my blanket over my head and turned around. The only thing I had done was without Colby. He pulled the blanket away from me and kissed my neck "Runa Enya Lynch I love you, but you are a muffle in the morningbut a pretty one and my morning muffle. "I looked at him with wide eyes." How the hell do you know my second name Colby Daniel Lopez? "I would not have expected the explanation, my dad had betrayed meI arrived tired and completely sleepy in the hall after half an hour's drive. At least don't fly. I not only had to ask myself a lot of questions, but also Hunter and Vince, they wanted to see us. after everything that happened, I hoped it wouldn't get too bad. Stephanie asked us in. "First of all it's nice that you are fine Runa and that nothing bad happened. A few days off and then back in the ring."But you never do that again," Hunter said sternly, as if I were his daughter. " You my dear Seth. .don't blame me but The Shield probably showed Runa too much. "he grinned" You felt the fire what I see in her eyes, "he continued, pointing to Seth's nosestephanie took over the word "Don't worry, I have a request for you, I want you to enjoy your honeymoon. That you can say" yes "again here at RAW." I looked at my fiancee and was amazed at this idea. vince explained to me how he imagines the promo today. And then Hunter came to discuss something about a Germany tour. And he wanted to know when the wedding was planned. everyone was amazed that it was already planned for next month. It occurred to me to find a wedding dress in just 4 weeks. Was that possible !?

(Seth)

"Get up my beautiful we have to go soon." "No we don't have to!" runa pulled her blanket over her head and turned. The only thing she had done without me. I pulled the covers off and kissed the back of her neck "Runa Enya Lynch I love you, but you are a muffle in the morning that is incrediblebut a pretty one and my morning muffle. "With wide eyes she looked at me." How the hell do you know my second name Colby Daniel Lopez? "she would not have expected the explanation, your dad, with whom I got on well after initial difficulties, had betrayed her. We arrived tired and still completely sleepy in the hall after half an hour's drive. my fiancé remained flying through the new apartment, this time spared. The first thing to do was talk to Hunter, Vince and Stephanie. "First of all it's nice that you are fine Runa and that nothing bad happeneda few days off and then back in the ring. "" But you never do that again, "Hunter said sternly, as if she were his daughter." You my dear Seth. don't blame me but The Shield probably showed Runa too much. "he grinned" You felt the fire what I see in her eyes, "he continued, pointing to my nosestephanie took over the word "Don't worry, I have a request for you, I want you to enjoy your honeymoon. That you can say" yes "again here at RAW." my fiance looked at me in astonishment, then I said; “The wedding is a month, so why not marry at RAW beforehand and then at the church again. Because I had already organized everything with foresight, only the invitations had to be written and Runa still had to get her dress. Vince explained the promo to us and then we went out into the ring. the scenery was like MizTV, except that James played a copy.

In the hall:

Fall Out Boy played James Entrancesong Thanks for the Memories. When he got to the ring, he picked up a microphone and said, "Welcome tot he must see talk show in history, Welcome to JameTV." James loved to imitate The Miz for some reason. “Visiting my show today, who would have thought that the two are still together after the latest events. Please greet with a huge applause. Seth Rollins and The Little Knockout Lynch. "yes I Runa had replaced the name suffix Princess with Knockout after the events. In the ring we had to face some difficult questions. After the promo we drove back home. When we got home, we wondered why it was so dark in the apartment. When we turned on the lights, Dean, Renee, Roman and his wife, James Alexa, Jenny, Hunter and Stephanie shouted "surprise" at us. they had organized an inauguration party. I went outside briefly because I was waiting for my mother, because I had made a picture of all the pictures that I and Runa had made. in addition, you could follow our path to the engagement based on the order of the pictures. In the meantime, the others, Runa, were blindfolded. I framed the picture and then went to Runa. I took her hand and slowly released my blindfold.there and fate a second chance that I will not waste, I thought I would have something made for our apartment that would always show us the long way we had to go. I lowered the tarpaulin so that the picture was clear, "WOW, darling, it is beautiful ..." she couldn't get the sentence out of sheer tears of joy. I hugged and kissed her. During this time our friends started to applaud. then Dean and Roman raised their glasses and said, "On our two stubborn heads." It was a nice afternoon. in the evening when we were alone we decided on the guest list so that I had something to do tomorrow while Runa was looking for her wedding dress. when Runa fell asleep in my arm I carried her to bed, put her in my arm and fell asleep.

(Stephanie)

We drove secretly to the apartment of the two and I was amazed when I arrived and saw the whole picture. the two had known each other for a long time and the pictures show the beginning of their path at the wedding of Dean and Renee, there their eyes changed that I noticed now. "Mrs. Lopez, what's that?" I asked curiously. "My son wanted to surprise Runa and captured every moment the two of them knew each other. I didn't know how long they had known each other, and certainly not that she was Becky's sisteronly that my son liked her a lot more than he always said or wanted to admit. "I had agreed with her in the last few weeks, before the two came together, that she had seen her daughter-in-law with him many times and the way he looked at her and hugged her. So that nobody is just her boyfriend. she drove away again and had to get a frame. The two came a short time later. Dean, Renee, Roman and his wife, James, Alexa, Jenny, Hunter and I called the two "surprise". "WOW, honey, it's beautiful ..." Runa couldn't finish the sentence out of tears of joy. Seth hugged her and kissed her. During this time we started to applaudthen Dean and Roman raised their glasses and said, "On our two stubborn heads."

(Runa)

“Visiting my show today, who would have thought that the two are still together after the latest events. Please greet with a huge applause. seth Rollins and The Little Knockout Lynch. ”Yes, what was that because after the events Seth had replaced the name suffix Princess with Knockout. In the ring we had to face some difficult questions. after the promo we drove back home. When we got home, we wondered why it was so dark in the apartment. when we turned on the lights, Dean, Renee, Roman and his wife, James, Alexa, Jenny, Hunter and Stephanie shouted at us "surprise". They had organized an inauguration party. My fiancé disappeared a few minutes later. the others blindfolded me. He took my hand and slowly released my blindfold. ."Since fate gave us a second chance that I won't waste, I thought I would have something made for our apartment that would always show us the long way we had to go." my fiance said to me and letthe tarp down, so that the picture was clear, "WOW, honey, it's beautiful ..." I couldn't finish the sentence because of the tears of joy. colby hugged me and kissed me. During this time, our friends started to applaud. Then Dean and Roman raised their glasses and said, "On our two stubborn heads." I was surprised and happy at the same time. he was the best and always managed to surprise me. I later fell asleep exhausted in his arm and since I still had slight knee problems, he carried me to bed.

(Hunter)

our surprise party was a complete success. I was happy for them. Runa was dear to my heart, and I was treating her like my own daughter. later in the evening I talked to the two of them in private, it was not supposed to be scared, but rather a fatherly conversation. "I know you don't like to talk about what happened there, but could you tell me the story again about what happened that day. Then it will be easier for me to impose a penalty on Becky. ”I asked them. please follow me and I realized how difficult it was for both of you. I thanked the two of them and hugged them again. I would suspend Becky for a full year on the next issue of RAW and if she didn't apologize to Runa and promise to leave her alone in the future, I would fire her. in two days the two would say yes in the middle of the WWE ring and I was proud to be their friend and mentor.