Break the Silence

(Seth)

The next morning I was finally released. I was picked up by Runa and the boys (Dean and Roman). I was supposed to move with crutches until the upcoming RAW edition, but I was allowed to participate in RAW as normal. While Dean and Roman stowed my two bags in the car, Runa helped me with the crutches. I waited for Dean and Roman to figure out what was going on. We took a lot of time to get close because I wanted Dean and Roman to miss anything until RAW was released. I wanted to surprise her just like Becky. I kissed her and said, "I know that I am not perfect, but I promise you that there will be no one by my side except you." I took her hand and leaned on the crutch with the other and then we followed Dean and Roman. We first went to Dean to get Runa's things and then we went to four of me because the boys wanted to celebrate something, but they didn't tell me. After we got to my apartment, Roman, Runa and Dean went on to wait outside. After 20 minutes I was called in by Runa and when I got into the living room the boys showered me with a beer mug. "So you don't do anything stupid anymore." They just said. We ended the evening in front of the television, Dean and Roman had a beer. I didn't drink alcohol after my accident, when the boys were distracted, Runa snuggled up to me and I finally felt arrived and happy, why hadn't I jumped over my shadow earlier?

Three days later at RAW:

Roman, Dean and I stood in the entrance to the stands, waiting for our signs. "Are you ready?" Asked the Lunatic. "Something from Ready." I just returned. And then it was already dark in the hall and then the 7 words of our entrance song sounded. Dean and Roman stood on the first steps of the bleachers. After a short time I appeared too and the crowd escalated completely. We climbed to the ring and formed the shield fist, I grabbed a microphone: "We are back, baby." The crowd barely got hold of. "We are back to wash our brother Seth's head and it seemed to have worked." Now Roman spoke into the microphone. "I have to tell you something important." I spoke into the microphone again: "I and Becky are no longer together because it was only the best for you that the WWE universe was. She cheated on me with Baron Corbin and I have feelings for a completely different girl. Her name is Runa Lynch. "The audience fell silent and shouted" What! "And I continued. "Yes, you heard right! She is her younger sister and I have known her for ages, but I first had to build an accident to realize that she was the right one and I didn't want anyone else by my side. Runa would you please come out. "I finished my promo.

(Runa)

I was standing behind the curtain and heard what Seth had said. I was just speechless, or rather a bit surprised and completely beside me. Next to me stood Nikki and Brie, who both looked at me with wide eyes "You and Seth !!!! Wow when did that happen?" Brie wanted to know. "Probably years ago. But now I should probably go to him." "Oh there will be war." Nikki gave me on the way. I nodded and went through the curtain towards the ring. It was a strange feeling. I had often walked here but the hall had never been full and now all eyes were on me. They didn't even know that Becky had a sister, that she loved to hide from the WWE universe. Actually, I always liked it. But Seth wanted to do everything right now and frankly I was happy about it. I expected him to do it that way and later that evening I was supposed to meet one of the doctors here. Since my sister attacked me, I was not trained and had no idea how I should have defended myself. But I didn't know that when I was going to the boys at that moment. I was now standing in front of the ring stairs and looked at Seth. He noticed how nervous I was and that I was completely surprised. I hesitated a moment before going up the ring stairs. Dean and Roman nodded while Seth smiled at me and held out his hand. He was not yet too safe on his feet, since the break had not healed so quickly ...

(Seth)

When I asked Runa into the ring and she came into the hall, you could see that she was very nervous. When she came into the ring, I gave her my hand to calm her down, but also because I was still very shaky on my feet due to my accident. I pulled her close to me and kissed her. When we left the ring I whispered in her ear: "Now everyone including Becky knows that you belong to me and nothing will change. I should get my glory hour later because I had a match against Baron Corbin later and since I was sure that he would come to the ring with Becky, I asked Dean, Runa and Roman if they would be in my corner of the ring. The four of us then came to the ring as the Shield. After a long exchange of blows with Corbin, I gained the upper hand in the match and, after countering Corbin's finisher at the Ends of Days, I was able to get my own finisher through the curb stomp and win the match. However, Runa was then attacked by Becky after the match because she was frustrated by Corbin's defeat. Knowing that Becky wouldn't hurt me, I got out of the ring and grabbed Becky and dragged her into the ring, where she also ate a curb stomp. When Dean and Roman noticed that, they also came into the ring. First it put a spear and then a dirty deeds against Becky and to give our opinion some emphasis, I and Dean cleared the commentators table and you heard Roman's battle cry and Becky landed through the table with a triple power bomb. I picked up the battered runa from the floor and carried it to the backstage area, where we had to face an interview. When asked why we did that, I only replied, "Whoever attacks the girl that I love will get to deal with The Shield." I just left Renee Young, who interviewed us, and brought Runa to my dressing room.

(Runa)

"Damn that sneaky snake again. She knows I can't defend myself. I'll kill her!" The door opened and Hunter came in with his wife. "Seth what was that, please!" Hunter said to Seth in the first tone. "You didn't stick to the script and the worst thing you didn't pay attention to was building an accident and being drunk and I hope nothing happened to your girlfriend." he added angrily. "Honey calm down that with Becky it wouldn't have gone well long anyway. But in one point my husband is right, it was irresponsible on your part." "Yes, he made mistakes, but ..." I made a face "... damn it hurts" "The doctor is coming soon." Hunter said "Where does it hurt?" he wanted to know. I fast on my shoulder and my knee hurt too. Turning to Seth, I said, "How's your leg doing? That you started!" A few seconds later Dean and the doctor came in, followed by Roman. "Hey little all right?" Dean wanted to know. I shook my head. And saw the three looks exchanged and Hunter and his wife seem to know what the three were thinking! Seth nodded Dean then Roman, Dean Hunter and his wife went outside. Seth stayed with me.

(Seth)

I ignored the shit of Hunter because I knew what I had done wrong and because I had deliberately not followed this shit script. "What do you think about it when we take a break of 3 weeks and I introduce you to my parents?" I asked Runa. "Are you serious? Would love to meet your parents, but I'm also a little afraid of it. "She answered me. "Don't worry, they like you better than Becky anyway and I always had to listen to why I didn't finally confess my feelings to you. The top hammer was that they defended you in front of the camera in front of Becky. "I told Runa. When we had discussed our plan, I went to Dean for a moment. "Hey, you have to help me, I would like to get three weeks off from Hunter." I explained the situation to Dean and he agreed to speak to Hunter and I should hurry back to Runa.

(Dean)

I was drinking coffee when I met Seth. He asked me for help to get a three week break and I agreed to help him by talking to Hunter. I texted Hunter whether I could briefly talk to him about Seth and a short time later I met him in his office. "Hey Dean, what's up?" He asked me. "Seth said that his leg injury had gotten worse and that he would like to have three weeks off to cure it." I replied to him. "We were going to give him time off to do something with Becky anyway." He said only then and added: "He should also ask his girlfriend if she would like to join the WWE because we lack a talent, that Becky could take her title. "I said goodbye to Hunter and went to Runa and Seth to bring them the good news. Runa was delighted with Hunter's idea, while Seth didn't like it so much. I told them before they went home that they should relax first and then talk about it in peace again. I said goodbye to both with a hug and the shield fist.