We have been waiting for this Monent long enough!

(Runa)

Very early the next morning there was a wild heap of chickens in front of our bed and Brie shouted "Good morning. It is time that the groom disappears. As we all love that you two do not separate. Now you have to do it briefly"No people me .." I broke off the sentence "You are getting married today and now get out of here Seth" Alexa called "Roma's wife added" Roman is waiting for you in the car below and don't worry your bride will go with Dean later "I couldn't even give Colby a kiss anymore, so quickly Renee and Jenny had kicked him out. "And now to you!" Nikki said. Showers then do my hair. I sat there with curlers in my hair and was made up by Alexa. that was bad for me so early and then with the curlers out the door. Dean just grinned and came to me. "Hey Enya Happy Birthday" "Thank you, hero." Now I had to explain what Enya was all aboutonce at the hall, the stress was not less. And I was now a bundle of nerves. I was just in my dress when there was a knock and the woman I least wanted to see but was missing was standing in the door. I saw that it was not easy for her. The ladies didn't leave me alone, Nikki was busy with my hair. "Runa, I would like to apologize. Yes, I knew exactly how you felt about Seth. Yes, I did it on purposeI'm sorry about your accident. "She cried and continued to speak in tears." I also knew that he loves you and I wanted ... Sister you are beautiful, I wish you all the best! "She wanted to go"Becky wait, are you serious?" I asked visibly moved by her words. She nodded and I got up in my arms and said "Okay, suppose big sisterbut now I only want one thing, finally to say yes to my husband are you coming? "Becky nodded and then after everything was done, it was time. My dad took my hand and looked at me" Are you ready Mrs. Lopez? " "Yeah damn it I'm. I had prepared something special for Colby, because what I was going to do was only later in the day that nobody expected me to do.

(Seth)

"It is time that the groom disappears. Just as we all love that you two don't separate. now you have to do it briefly. "No people I ..." I broke off the sentence "You are marrying Seth today and now." Alexa and Renee threw me out of my apartment the next day, Runa couldn't even kiss me"Roman is waiting for you down in the car and don't worry, your bride will go with Dean later." Roma’s wife added. After Roman delivered me to James, he drove to the hallI drank two beers with James and then we made our way to my mother because I still had to pick up Runa’s wedding present. When we got to my parents, they were already waiting for us. "Here comes the groom.my mother took me in my arms. "Where's Charlie?" I asked my mother, who held out a dog box. When they had taken a seat in James' car, we finally drove to the hall. I couldn't wait to marry the woman of my dreams. When I got to the hall, I and James changed into my cabin. All of our closest friends, family and mentor Hunter were already gathered in the ring. this grabbed a mic and spoke into it. “Ladies and gentlemen, dear colleagues, friends and family of The Little Knockout Lynch and Seth Rollins. Today we are witnessing the two stubborn heads saying yes. and now please greet the groom. ”After that my entrance song was played and I nervously entered the ring. no sooner had I stood next to my groomsman James than an organ sounded and my future wife came accompanied by her father and sister. james had told me while we were changing that the two had reconciled in the backstage area. When I saw Runa, my jaw dropped, of course, because my wife looked beautiful as always. when Runa stood next to me I took her hand, our hands trembled very much with excitement. Then the pastor began preaching ...

(Becky)

I wasn't sure if Runa was still talking to me. "Runa, I would like to apologize. Yes, I knew exactly how you felt about Seth. Yes, I did it on purposeI am so sorry for your accident. "I cried and I continued to speak in tears:" I also knew that he loved you and I wanted ... Sister you are beautiful, I wish you all the best! "I wanted to go "Becky wait, are you serious?" she asked me my little sister visibly moved by my words. I nodded and Runa got up and hugged me and said, "Okay, suppose big sisterbut now I just want to finally say one thing to my husband, will you come with me? "I nodded and then after everything was ready, it was timetogether with our dad we waited for the organ I had rarely seen my little sister on the verge of a nervous breakdown. "Everything is going to be very quiet." Slowly my dad went forward and gave Colby the hand of Runa. with the words "Protect her, love her and make her happy. I give you my daughter's hand." My dad and Colby shook hands, then we sat down. I was glad that she had forgiven. "We gathered here today to celebrate Colby and Runa's wedding." the priest began. "It has been a long way that you now standyour friends told me you were stubborn and not easy, you often ran away from Colby and you often didn't listen to Runa. But I was also told that once you are together you two cannot separate. the priest looked around and spoke again. "Then there is the fact that you both have a birthday today. First of all, congratulations. Before you think about it again, I ask the groomsmen to come forwardI ask you Colby Daniel Lopez, would you like to take Runa Enya Lynch to your wife? "" Yes I will, "said Colby" And would you like to take Runa Enya Lynch Colby Daniel Lopez to your husband? "" Yes I want. " Runa said without thinking. they light the rings. My little sister cried with happiness and just beamed when she said to him: "I know that we both did not take the easy way out. I love you and I promise you will always be by your sideI could say so much, but I don't have the words. "Dean saw me and gave me my hand" Sorry for everything. "Then it was Colby's turn to say something. Before the priest gave his blessing to both of them.