Release the Hounds

(Dean)

"How is he?" I wanted to know about Runa when she came out of Seth's room. "Apart from a broken leg, he's fine, he's extremely tired, but he can be released tomorrow." she answered. only now did I see that she beamed like a honey cake horse. "You tell us immediately what happened in there." Roman said, playing menacingly, since we all knew what had happened between the two. "Please drive me to Seth to pick him up with you tomorrow and would like to pack a few things for him so that he has something to wear tomorrow." she asked us. "Clearly not a problem, but we would still like to know what happened in there." I said and Roman almost simultaneously. "Nagut." she gave in. Less than 20 minutes later we arrived at Seth's apartment. With our help, runa packed some clothes for Seth. We were amazed at how well Runa knew about it, as if she had been here very often. But what she denied when we asked her. What also amazed us was that there wasn't a single picture of Seth and Becky in the entire apartment. The few pictures that decorated the apartment were of him and Runa. after Runa had all the things for Seth together, we drove her home. And we were shocked who we found there. Because Becky had broken into the apartment with Baron Corbin and now they were fucking on the floor in the kitchen. I took the shocked runa outside. After that, I and Roman got really angry. "What the hell is Becky doing?" I yelled at her, I knew she was a snake, but I wouldn't have expected her to do that. roman didn't say a word he just nodded to me and then he grabbed Becky and I grabbed Corbin and together we threw them out of the apartment and we threw their clothes after them. "If I see you here again, I'll forget myself!" I shouted after Becky. While Roman Runa calmed down, I called Seth and told him everything. "What do you think ... I should have stopped from the start. Is Runa okay?" he asked me on the cell phone. "Yes, nothing happened to her." I answered. "Well I want you to take it with you and when I'm out of here tomorrow I'll take it with me." Seth said afterwards. After the phone call I went to the others. "Runa, Seth wants you to come with me today and tomorrow when he's released from the hospital, he'll take you with you. Is that okay with you?" I asked her what she said was in the affirmative. she grabbed a few more things and then we drove to me.

(Seth)

"What do you think ... I should have stopped from the start. Is Runa okay?" I asked Dean after telling me everything. "Yes, nothing happened to her." Dean replied. "Well I want you to take it with you and when I'm out of here tomorrow I'll take it with me." I said to him. I knew it would be a fight after I decided against Becky and Runa. .because when I built the accident I saw the picture of her and me, I thought, if I get out of here alive, I have to tell her everything and finally decide. But I wouldn't have thought of Becky. I should have trusted the guys from the start.Before I fell asleep exhausted, I decided to reunite The Shield at the next RAW issue and tell the whole world that I and Becky were divorced people and that my heart beat for their sister. but first I had to get out of here.

(Runa)

"Yes, of course, only too gladly" I thought for a moment, "Guys, I have such a stupid feeling that it was not the end." Roman looked at me and nodded "Oh yes I think so tootell me what actually happened that Becky hates you so much? "We heard a long face. In the end Runa said" She was always a stupid cow. You know, I visited her and there she took me to Raw. and that was the first time I saw Seth. "Dean grinned." Oh yes, I remember that. I think I remember that it all started there. "Roman agreed with a smile. I checked again if I had everythingand since I had forgotten something. I went in again and went into the bedroom, took the photo from the dresser. That was on my last birthday. "Great picture I saw that with Seth too and are you sure that you were with Seth often?" Dean raked in. I noticed how I blushed.

(Roman)

"Come on there are how many times have you been with Seth" Runa blushed and looked to the ground quickly distracted with the words "Can we go. I want to get out of here." I looked at Dean and he knew exactly what I was thinking. there were more than just a few looks. And we wanted to find out. The whole time we asked Runa but she avoided us. I decided after Runa and Dean were at Dean's house to have a look at Seth again. and ask him. I didn't understand Becky's behavior either. Runa had explained it to us but I didn't understand that Becky was so cold and hated her sister, Runa and Seth understood each other better. The little one also suited him better. runa was warm and with her dark blue eyes she managed to keep Seth wrapped around her finger. And when she and Corner came with a smile on her face, she didn't just enchant Seth. her long blond hair was mostly open, she was snake and sporty. I resolved to ask Seth what was there. The two had exchanged more than a few looks. A kiss or the two had slept with each other. because it was funny how well Runa knew Seth. I said goodbye to the two. Dean had to promise to take care of the little one too. I drove to Seth's hospital again and was sure that it was more than just a kiss. I put the bag down and looked at Seth didn't talk long around the bush either. explained what I suspected and was amazed at his answer.

(Seth)

In the evening I got a visit from Roman after he told me what he suspected had to tell him everything. “Before I was with Becky because it was the best for the WWE universe. Runa often came to see me because I knew Runa before I met Becky. "I told Roman. We were good friends and we shared everythingI had had feelings for her before, never dared to because I didn't know how to confess this to her. and one morning she was standing in my café and I gave her a coffee, then when she stumbled out I caught her and kissed her - However, that evening the RAW episode took place in which Becky revealed her feelings to me.you can still remember the storyline. ”I told him the story and then I initiated him into my plan. "You know that it could be canceled." Roman only said if he wanted a reunion. "I don't care, I just want Runa at my side and no one else. And Vince can slide down with his humps and I'm making hell hot with this bitch. ”I answered Roman. "Ok, I totally behind my brother and Dean too.Roman just said. Before he left we fasted the plan and wanted to implement it in the upcoming RAW episode. After he left, I fell asleep exhausted and dreamed of Runa

(Runa)

"You Runa how long have you really known Seth?" Dean stood in front of me questioningly. I looked up at him. "Now don't say since you first went to Raw with your sister." he continued. "You have been around a lot longer and I have often visited himI honestly knew him before Becky. But now I want to sleep. "