The Nightmare begins

(Becky)

None of this could be true. My little sister grabs the man I wanted. Well, what do you mean, Seth helped me. I was the best there was and titled something, I something my sister would never get. "Becky tell do you want to put up with it? I mean she comes here and honestly your sister is pretty damn pretty. I can understand Seth. Compete against her and you will win, you are the best." Baron Corbin suggested. "The good friend plays him pretty and sneaky and shows you something, he has a tattoo for Runa. Without her knowing it. He wanted her ... He loves her ... He showed me to the whole world! " I hissed angrily. "Then I have an idea! We go to Hunter and Vince and demand a match. Seth and your sister against both of us !!" I liked the thought, because Runa has no idea how to fight back. That would be an easy game for me because Seth couldn't always help her. "All right for the stupid turkey I stuff my mouth. You just have to distract Seth." "Ok but what about Dean and Roman?" I had an idea who I could ask who could take care of Dean and Roman and then they should see what happens if something is taken away from me. I took my cell phone and wrote a message (Hey, you have time, we have to meet. I need your help. It's about Seth and Runa.) (Seth I'll be there !! When does it fit you?) (I want now to Hunter and then I'll come to you!) "We can go, I have a plan. To Hunter before Dean and Roman are there." Baron Corbin grinned at me and we set off. Unfortunately we weren't the first. The Shield was already there and when I wanted to go in, Vince waved us in. "Nice that you are here." he got the conversation "My son-in-law and the boys had a good idea." I interrupted Vince, he didn't like that at all. "I want a match against my sister with Baron by my side and Seth by her side." "Also a good idea then we start with it." Hunter said and nodded to Dean. "What the hell is going on here?" I angrily asked for an answer. Roman's smile couldn't mean anything good. "Well" he started his explanation "You against your sister at TLC for the RAW Womens Championship "" What the hell, please, the little spoiled brat can't even fight! "I shouted loudly. Dean laughed" Not yet, but when we trained Runa, she can. And believe me, she'll be better than you. "Without a contract?" I hissed angrily "That was Seth's idea." Hunter shook his head "Dear Becky, that was my idea and see what I have here. A signed contract from your sister!" Hunter put a contract under my nose. "Seth didn't want it, we had to convince him first and he only agreed if we did their training." Roman hurled happily at me. "She comes here and travels everything. And the worst Seth will have slept with her and I !!! He never touched me." "Everyone what they deserve." announced Dean in a very good mood. I was pissed and went "Wait you don't want to know what match it will be?" he added. Annoyed, I turned to "No Disqualification" and ceremoniously revealed Hunter. "It just keeps getting better." said Baron "And then Runa has The Shield in her corner. I'll be with Becky" "Then we have to be careful that you don't do anything different in the ring." came as a swipe from Roman. Vince and Hunter didn't understand anything, but I suspect the boys will have told them later. I pissed off the office and went to my appointment with Baron Corbin.

(Dean)

"Roman did you see Becky's look?" I asked Roman when Becky and Corbin had left the office. "Yeah, let's just tell Seth, he'll like that." What did you mean by that, then we have to be careful not to do something different in the ring? " Hunter wanted to know. When we brought Runa home recently, the two of them fucked on the floor in the kitchen. "Roman said." They broke into the apartment beforehand. "He pushed afterwards." That will have consequences. " Vince said. He asked us what we thought was appropriate as a sentence and since she had already subtracted that, we suggested firing her and letting her be monitored before the match because we knew what she was planning. That's why TLC would not only have The Shield in Runa's ring corner, but also D-Generation X. Becky shouldn't notice anything about that at first. After the meeting with Vince and Hunter, I and Roman drove to me and sat in front of the block with a beer. In the meantime, we had also updated Seth. He believed that the sentence we had chosen for Becky was appropriate. Since it was already late, Roman decided to stay with me.

(Roman)

I had to think about what Hunter was saying to me all the time. He said he saw something in Runa that Becky didn't have. Passion and that she loved Seth could not be overlooked. And who would have thought that The Shield and the D-Generation X would stand together in one corner. "You know and Dean actually didn't go that wrong. In one Becky Runa is right and changes everything." "That's right and you know what, you've forgotten something in all your planning." Renee Young said Dean's wife. "What do you mean sweetheart?" Dean asked. Renee rolled her eyes. "Men!" she shook her head and continued talking. "What to wear! She has a great figure and I don't think Seth would like it if she started naked. You still lack a finisher !!!" "You're right that we can only practice the finisher in training. Darling I love you." Dean said and gave her a kiss. "People an entrance song." I called. Renee had to laugh "Think of everything and forget the important thing." "The best thing to do is call Seth again." Dean said. "As if he's answering the phone now." interjected Renee. "Why not!" "Dean, they have better things to do." "Huh?" Dean asked. "Oh honey you are sometimes a little confused. I had to grin." Have another sip, then you will remember "" They can do that every evening or not? "Said Dean." Well, considering how long it took . " "Yes, our Seth was pretty stupid and almost let her go because of Becky. Sure, it's our job, but that's love and he has a life too." I meant. "Guys, I'm sorry for the little one." Renee said. Dean looked very thoughtful and suddenly he called. "I have a finisher and the name for it. Also a name for our little runa!"

(Becky)

None of this could be true. What the hell did everyone think about my sister even the bosses were on her side. She had been the little princess since she was born and had always had it easy. To get what she wanted and now my title. She could forget it was mine. I was in bed and pissed off, but I had a plan. And Seth would see what he had done.