Listen to your Heart

(Runa)

One last training the day before yesterday. And yesterday was not much. The match was discussed and I was curious all the time about what Seth was planning. He had been doing so mysteriously for days. He was up to something, but only what that was the question. And Roman the poor, he had the room next to us. He had hardly slept. Seth was very passionate and let me feel it. And since Roman took over the training the day before yesterday, he let me feel that he had gotten a lot. As he said to me and Colby, the training was probably not hard enough when I had so much energy. I cursed all three again and especially my friend. But today was the big day for me. I was completely beside myself. I sat on a staircase and heard my favorite song up and down, Runaway by Bon Jovi. Someone tapped me on the shoulder. I looked around and it was Renee standing behind me "Hey! How are you Runa? Are you excited?" "Oh yes and the training is still in my bones. I think Colby and I put Roman to sleep." She nodded and explained to me that it was true. Renee wished me luck and left. I made my way because it was time for me to change. A thousand thoughts went through my head as I changed. "WOULD I DO ALL THAT WHAT THE BOYS GIVEN ME? DID I REALLY HAVE AS MUCH TALENT AS HUTER SAID? " "Good luck" a voice pulled me out of my thoughts, not the first time today. Alexa stood in front of me, next to her Brie "Wow, the female member of the Shield. The boys thought of everything." "Yes. That's right and I've been tortured for the past few weeks." There was a knock and Seth looked in "Ready Mrs Rollins?" "Yes of Course Mr Rollins" replied I looked at Alexa and Brie. The two asked at the same time, "Are you engaged?" "No" I replied shortly, but again I saw the sparkle in his eyes at the word. There was no time left to worry about it. I had my hair tied up in a ponytail so Dean and Roman could see the tattoo. "Runa what's that? I see right don't I?" Dean asked. Seth explained to the boys that he already knows the logo "If only it were there is more now." said Roman who noticed it first. Yes, it was true, I had something stuck under it. A Celtic symbol for love and in the background stood "I Love you Colby Daniel Lopez" and the date of the first kiss June 17, 2019. I had a short time to explain the meaning. "I love you darling and let's be Becky and Corbin kick in the back! "One last kiss and then it started. Dean and Roman went ahead. Seth took my hand in his and we also entered the hall. It was a strange feeling to walk through the crowd towards the ring where Becky and Baron Corbin were waiting, and I squeezed Seth's hand firmly.

(Roman)

The envy and hatred could be seen in Beckyˋ's eyes when she looked at Runa. "Hey little sister is getting ready for your end. I hope the shield stays out." she added very toxic. "Don't worry we're here to make sure you stay fair and don't use sneaky tricks." Dean replied in response and then Jojo explained the rules if Runa and Seth should win Seth get a match against Champ Brock Lensar for his title and Runa a match against Becky at TLC for the title. Becky looked surprised because she hadn't expected us to know about Brock. Renee had heard about it and told us. Seth started the match to save Runa some time. "Guys I don't know if I can do that!" she looked at us and suddenly she was gone because Becky started on Seth and then kissed him. Runa pulled Becky away from Seth and slapped her face in the face "Leave my friend away!" Runa yelled at her big sister. Becky looked a little surprised. Dean and I looked at each other and just thought the same thing. Her fear was gone and Seth gave her the ring. Becky wanted to leave, but Runa had something against it and did exactly what Dean had shown her, pulling Becky off her feet. Runa wanted to pursue but Becky made it into the corner of the ring and sent Baron back into the match. Who grabbed Runa and threw her to the ground and then threw her towards our corner of the ring as fast as we got Runa out of the ring, Seth was in again.

(Seth)

In the last training session before the decisive match, Roman really hit us hard because he hardly slept because of our nightly action. It had been very difficult for me in recent days to keep my plan secret from Runa. I had the ring parked at Hunter, he wanted to cheat it under TLC somehow. And then there was the RAW issue, in which I and Runa would face Becky and Corbin in a mixed tag team match, if we won we would both get a title match. I would then have to fight Brock Lesnar and Runa would finally get the opportunity to take revenge on her sister. I went to Runa's dressing room to pick her up for the match. There I met Alexa and Brie Bella. I knocked on the door and, after being asked to do so, stuck my head through the door and asked, "Ready Mrs Rollins?" "Yes of Course Mr Rollins" she answers me. What we looked into the startled eyes of Alexa and Brie. The two asked at the same time, "Are you engaged?" "No," Runa replied shortly. My eyes sparkled at the word, which Runa took. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail so Dean and Roman could see the tattoo. "Runa what's that? I see right don't I?" Dean asked her. I explained to the boys that I already knew the logo "If it were only there is more now." said Roman who noticed it first. Now I noticed, too, that she had gotten something under it. A Celtic symbol for love and in the background stood "I Love you Colby Daniel Lopez" and the date of the first kiss June 17, 2019. She explained the meaning to us. "I love you honey and let's kick Becky and Corbin!" she said afterwards. One last kiss and then it started. Dean and Roman went ahead. I took her hand in mine and we also entered the hall. I started the match to give Runa some more time. And when I turned around I got a fist and then a kiss from Becky. Runa was immediately in the match and pushed Becky away from me and slapped her in the face and shouted: "Keep your fingers off my friend!" Dean, Roman and I were amazed when she showed the move against Becky that Dean had taught her. However, Becky was able to tag on Corbin, who grabbed Runa and threw her into the corner of our ring. As the boys pulled her out of the ring, I angrily entered the ring. I hit Baron Corbin and showed a super kick. Then I brought Runa back into the match. However, Becky managed to turn the match and then took Runa into the shortages. We were surprised at the perseverance Runa had developed. She made the angry Becky tired and when Becky was about to disarm her finisher, Runa's big hour struck. She grabbed her arm and freed herself from the move. Then she hit Becky with everything she had. In the end she showed the finisher Dean had also thought of, a mixture of Dirty Deeds, Curb Stomp and Triple Powerbomb. Then she shouted in Becky's face: "This is for all the suffering that I had to endure through you!" And then she showed the disarm arm and knocked the shocked Becky with her own finisher. In the meantime I had Baron Corbin turned off with a stomp. The ring bell rang and the announcer said, "Here are your winners. Seth Rollins and The Little Princess Lynch." I hugged her and kissed her passionately in the middle of the ring. Then Dean and Roman also came into the ring and the four of us formed the shield fist. Then I took Runa's hand and the four of us left the hall as we had come.

(Runa)

I showed the disarm arm and tapped the shocked Becky with her own finisher. In the meantime, Seth had switched off Baron Corbin with a stomp. The ring bell rang and the announcer said, "Here are your winners. Seth Rollins and The Little Princess Lynch. "He hugged me and kissed me passionately in the middle of the ring. Then Dean and Roman also came into the ring and the four of us shaped the shield fist. Then he took my hand and the four left we the hall as we came in. Becky hadn't expected that and with a look that could kill me she was standing in front of me "You cursed little bitch what was that? You should have lost and now you are the winner and have everything. No madam it doesn't work that way. "She pointed to her title." You won't get it you little bitch! "" Hey who can't lose there. "Threw her letter to" I knew that you were sneaky and that Seth Runa loves too. Even if I never said that. But it was not to be overlooked. "Becky said nothing anymore, just looked at me angrily and disappeared. Brie looked at us defiantly." Now to the shield. What did you do with the cute little Runa? "Roman grinned" We woke her up and Seth enchanted her very much. "Roman looked at us" And tonight is calm !!! Understood ?? "" There's still a shower. "I got a Dean's eye roll and a slightly annoyed one." Just be careful not to destroy the shield. Not that Runa is still pregnant! "I swallowed, because I couldn't become it anymore. Tears came to my eyes. Seth and Brie knew why. Because of the bicycle accident that was my fault, it wasn't possible. I looked at Seth and let his hand go to the locker room. I couldn't blame Roman for not knowing it. I hoped Seth would explain everything to him

(Seth)

When Runa disappeared into her dressing room, Roman and Dean made it clear that we had to talk. "Roman that was stupid of you, because Runa hasn't been able to get pregnant since a bicycle accident, thanks to Becky." I explained the situation to Dean and Roman. "Oh, fuck, if I had known that, I would have held back. It I am very sorry." Said the big dog in shock. And Dean had gotten worse, just staring at the floor. "And when she told me that, she was afraid I would run to Becky again because I would like to have children, but as long as I am with the woman I love and this woman is Runa and nobody else, I don't need any I pushed behind. "And you excuse me now I'm going to Runa." I said goodbye to the two. Roman still said I should tell her how sorry he was. I carefully knocked on the door of her locker room. "Who's there?" Asked Runa. "It's Colby, can I come in?" I asked cautiously, because I knew that sensitivity was required. I entered the cabin and saw her tearful eyes. I took her in my arms first and then said, "I explained it to Dean and Roman and he's very sorry." I said. "I don't understand why you're still by my side because you know it?" she asked softly. "Because you are the woman I love and I don't have to be a father as long as I have you by my side." I replied. I saw that she was slowly calming down, I took her to the hotel and carried her the last few meters to the room. And in the evening I didn't leave her side because I loved her with all my heart, so I was ready to do anything to make her happy. A short time later she fell asleep in my arms.