Off to a great Future

(Alexa)

I haven't had a thought in my head for weeks. Runa and I were very much alike. "Why not." I called and my husband looked at me in surprise. "You said that Runa and I would make a good teamtogether we could achieve a lot. "" Sure, but first let the two enjoy their honeymoon. "There was something true and James and I took care of the little dog." The little one reminds me of Colby. james looked at me with a questioning look "He can't be without Runa either." "That's right darling and I still have some work to do to upload pictures. Jenny sends them to me and I'll do the rest." I felt sorry for the little one, he missed Runa very much. we were happy to finally see that the two understood that they belonged together. Her vocal performance didn't go undetected for long either, because Bon Jovi had also written a tweet. I just hoped. that she wouldn’t go. I took the little one in my arms and said: "It will come back soon, then you can greet it, but remember smaller you have to share it." as if he understood me, he put his head in his arms and closed his eyes.

(Dean)

the next day I drove them to the airport so I could make sure they really followed. When I rang the doorbell, a sleepy Runa opened the door. "Short night?" I asked them. "Yeah, but no matter how tired I was, it was worth it." Runa said, hugging Seth and kissing him. "Guys, couldn't you wait until you're on vacation?I asked them, since I had had a strange argument with Renee since yesterday, but I didn't know what I had done wrong. I drove them to the airport and hugged them both again. "Coming back relaxed.I said goodbye to both of them, then I drove to James, maybe he could help me with my problem. "Hey Dean come on in." Alexa greeted me. I told them about my argument with Renee and how helpless I was. then the two of them offered me one night to stay with them.

(Runa)

I still hated flying and tried to distract myself, thinking about the last night, the last day and the wedding. I had enjoyed feeling him and his kisses on my skin. "Hey, how do you do that?" "What do you mean sweetheart?" I whispered in his ear "That you always know exactly where you have to touch me" "Oh, my beautiful one, a look from you is enough." I got as an answer. And then my cell phone started to sound .james and jenny were uploading the pictures and Bon Jovi wrote "Thank you Hunter for letting us sing with the beautiful bridenice honeymoon Seth and Runa #knockoutRollins #RunaRollins #SethRollis #WWE #TheLittleknockoutRollins # warm congratulations #Rolynch # 17 “Hunter wrote underneath:" Very much, but she stays with us my friend! " he himself wrote: "Have a good rest Seth and Runa #new married #honeymoon #knockoutRollins #RunaRollins #SethRollis #WWE #TheLittleknockoutRollins # warm congratulations #Rolynch # 17" I knew exactly what this number meant, but from wheredid he know?"Look at Knockout Rollins" Colby grinned broadly "Good idea you are no longer called Lynch but Runa Enya Lopez, that means Rollins in the WWE." He picked up his cell phone and wrote something under both tweets. I clung to him because I had never flown this far. "Hey believe me, when you see it, the beach and the hotel, you are enchanted for the weeks." we were on our way to Bora Bora "Tonight we have more time." My husband breathed in my ear. "There is a very remote waterfall there, very lonely." I grinned and looked at him "So very lonely !?" I put my hand on his thigh and looked at him seductively.

(Seth)

My poor wife, I knew that she hated flying. That's why I pulled her straight into my arms when the plane took off. "Don't worry honey, your husband is here." I gave her a kiss. When we were in the air and the cell phones could be used again, our cell phones rang because James and Jenny had started posting the pictures of our wedding. "Hey, how do you do that?" my wife asked me before taking a look at the cell phones "what do you mean honey?" she whispered in my ear "That you always know exactly where you have to touch me" "Oh, my beautiful one, a look from you is enough." I answered. bon Jovi wrote down on the tweets from James and Jenny "Thank you Hunter for singing with the beautiful bridenice honeymoon Seth and Runa #knockoutRollins #RunaRollins #SethRollis #WWE #TheLittleknockoutRollins # warm congratulations #Rolynch # 17 “Hunter wrote underneath:" Very much, but she stays with us my friend! " he himself wrote: "Have a good rest Seth and Runa #new married #honeymoon #knockoutRollins #RunaRollins #SethRollis #WWE #TheLittleknockoutRollins # warm congratulations #Rolynch # 17" I knew exactly what this number meant, but from wheredid he know?"Look at Knockout Rollins" I grinned broadly "Good idea you are no longer called Lynch but Runa Enya Lopez, that means Rollins in the WWE." I took my cell phone and wrote under both tweets: “30 minutes until the honeymoon with the most beautiful woman on earth. I enjoy not having to share @CharlieTheBeagle. #newly married #Honeymoon #knockoutRollins #RunaRollins #SethRollis #WWE #TheLittleknockoutRollins # warm congratulations #Rolynch # 17 “Yes, we also had one for our dogCreating a Twitter account was my wife's idea."We have more time tonight." I breathed into my wife's ear. "There is a very remote waterfall there, very lonely." She grinned and looked at me: "So very lonely !?" she put her hand on my thigh and looked at me seductively. No sooner had we checked into our hotel than we were on our way to the beach. I never thought my wife was as shy of water as Charlie was. I didn't let myself stop her from carrying water and once she was inside she didn't want to go out anytime soon. In the evening we went for a nice dinner and then a walk to the waterfall. the night was beautiful, my wife seduced me again and I enjoyed it. I don't think we slept the night. The next day, I found out about the separation between Dean and Renee on Twitter. I decided to help him so I called him. After he had told me everything, he said I didn't need to worry about anything because he got help from Alexa and James. I should like to enjoy my honeymoon and only report again when we should be picked up from the airport. I followed his command and the honeymoon turned out beautiful ...

(James)

we were happy that Runa and Seth enjoyed their honeymoon, so we had more time to help Dean separate. the next day the three of us got his things out of the apartment and he had moved to his old apartment in Cincinnati. however, he stayed with us until everything was settled and we saw how he suffered from the separation, since Renee had been his first and only love. We couldn't understand Renee's behavior. one evening my wife thought we had to distract him, so we talked him into something to eat and something happened that we didn't expect. we were just about to go when Dean ran into a young woman because she only looked depressed on the floor. "Sorry, I didn't see her." Dean stammered. We immediately saw that something had happened. "No problem, I should have been careful. by the way, I'm Julia and you? ”she asked Dean. "I'm Jonathan," said Dean. "Dean now give her your number and ask if she wants to have a coffee." My wife interfered. "Wait, you're the Dean?Julia asked with shining eyes. "Yes, may I introduce Dean Ambrose, the Sad Lunatic Fringe." No sooner had I said that than the two were gone. So I and my wife went home. Later and Dean wrote that he would not come home and went to Cincinnati with Julia tomorrow, having found out that she was a huge WWE fan. So it was up to me to pick up Seth and Runa from the airport in two days ...

(Dean)

I didn't understand what was going on! Why had Renee never said she was unsatisfied? I was still trying to talk to her, but she avoided me. I slowly learned to live with it, even if it wasn't easy. seth and Runa were finally happy and I hoped that nothing and nobody broke it. One evening James and Alexa went out to eat with me. We were just about to leave when I ran into a young woman because I only looked depressed on the floor. "Sorry, I didn't see her." I stammered. "No problem, I should have been careful. By the way, I am Julia and you? ”Asked the young woman. "I'm Jonathan," said Dean. "Dean now give her your number and ask if she wants to have a coffee." Alexa interfered. "Wait, you're the Dean?" Julia asked me with shining eyes. "Yes, may I introduce Dean Ambrose, the Sad Lunatic Fringe," said James. I looked up into her face for the first time now, she was dark blonde, with green eyes, I was about 1.69 tall. "Julia," one of the girls at her table called to her, "Yes, I'm here," she answered, turning to me and saying, "I should have been careful, sorry." "All right. May I invite you over for coffee." Julia nodded and I wrote James later. "I can't get home anymore, I went to Cincinnati with Julia, she is a WWE fan and talking helps me. Can you pick up our dream couple. A new path began for Seth and Runa. the two were happy and little Charlie was definitely happy when Runa was back. For me a way was over, but maybe there was a chance for a new love at some point. A woman who could heal my heart. but now it was just good to talk and Julia didn't promise to say anything. She seemed nice and hadn't had it easy in her life.

Epilogue:

As soon as I and Runa were home, Charlie greeted us. I was happy and grateful that my friends had kicked my ass. a few months later, Runa and Alexa formed a tag team and even won the Tag Team Champions. And Runa I was married for 2 years and I kept our promises. And as is so often the end of fairy tales. and if they have not died, they still live happily ever after to the end of their days. (The End)