Start again

(Seth)

When I woke up the next morning, Runa was already awake but still cuddled in my arm. We haven't let go since the last two days. We had set the date of our wedding yesterday. A kiss was brought out of my thoughts by my beautiful fiancee. "Good morning baby." She whispered in my ear, I immediately put her on and kiss her passionately. I realized again how lucky we were and how carelessly we were lucky. After another cuddling session I carried Runa to the kitchen and made breakfast for us, because today we flew to Davenport after visiting my parents, whom I definitely had to listen to, we finally moved to our first apartment together. I had to smile when I was glanced at my tablet and said, "WWE superstar Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns are taking revenge against WWE diva Becky Lynch. According to a press statement by WWE, this was part of a feud between The Shield and Becky Lynch." I had known about it, of course, because when I was in the hospital, Roman had told me that Dean Becky had promised that if he caught her in Runa's apartment again, he would forget about her, which meant that he had several Becky Dirty Deeds must have missed. After breakfast we packed our bags and drove to the airport, where we met up with Jenny and James, as Roman would appear today at Smackdown and get a shot at the WWE Universal Championship against The Fiend Bray Wyatt, so the two of us should accompany us with it we really moved in together today. On the plane, Runa snuggled up to me because she still hated to fly. "Hey you two smile!" Said James. He took a picture and shortly afterwards, rang my cell phone and smile I read James's post on Twitter:  "Especially with the New Power Coupler on the way to Davenport, Iowa. #WWE #SethRollins #LittlePrincessLynch. "Standing there. I looked out of the window lost in thought, but Runa immediately answered:" You know Iowa by heart, and this is much more exciting on the left! " she said and kissed me. "I love you, princess." I whispered in her ear and a little later we landed in Iowa. Fortunately my parents showed understanding for what had happened the last few days, but they were happy that we were fine. After coffee with my parents, the four of us drove to my new apartment with my mother, and as before on the plane, we clung to each other and when I asked my mother, I just said that after what had happened the last few days, I couldn't let go of her After 20 minutes we reached our new apartment and after we had set up the furniture and arranged everything with the help of Jenny and James, my mother cooked us something to eat and the five of us sat down and watched the television to feed each other. "We like you better that way." Said Jenny and James, who took another picture and then uploaded it not only to his Twitter account but also to our account, since the two of us had created a shared Twitter account. The rest of the day we snuggled together and when Runa fell asleep, I carried her into the bedroom. After watching her sleep for a while, I put her in my arms and fell asleep because I had a little surprise for her the next day.

(James)

I was the first to arrive at the airport almost 20 minutes early. It was planned that I and Runa's girlfriend Jenny would accompany the two to Iowa so that they really moved in together. The second arrived 5 minutes later, Jenny. The three of us were waiting for our two fiancées, who eventually arrived after Jenny. My wife saw the two first and said just look at how it should be with the two. The two came holding hands to us. Alexa kissed me goodbye again and I promised to report to me tonight. I would be back with my wife in three days. I watched Seth and Runa on the plane, when I had an idea. "Hey you two smile!" I said to the two of them. I took a picture and shortly afterwards I uploaded it to my Twitter account: "Just with the New Power Coupler on the way to Davenport, Iowa. #WWE #SethRollins #LittlePrincessLynch." Then you could read there. I saw Seth look at the post and smiled. Suddenly Jenny nudged me and said: "Let me create a Twitter account for them. No sooner said than done and then we landed in Iowa. After drinking coffee at Seth's parents, his mother drove us to their new apartment. With our help, we quickly set up the apartment. Then Seth's mother cooked us something to eat. The five of us sat down in front of the television. I had to smile when I saw the two feeding each other. Me and Jenny said at the same time to the two: "We like you better that way." I immediately took a photo and uploaded it to both Twitter accounts, and I wrote: "Happiness can be so easy, only our two chaots had to make it difficult for themselves. Welcome to your own four walls, Seth and Runa. #SethRollins #TheLittlePrincessLynch #FightforLove. "I went into the guest room and reported to my wife as promised." Hey darling, sorry was taking longer. " "No problem! I saw your two posts on Twitter, finally. "" I miss you my godness. " "I miss you too, my bad boy." "I'll go to bed then, the day has been hard. I love you" "I love you too, sleep well." I hung up and went to bed.

(Runa)

I woke up and damn it was hard to hear what our best friends had to say. But they were right, we both were stupid and put everything at risk. And for today's flight to Davenport. We had babysitters for James and Jenny. We were under surveillance and I knew very well that my parents would really fold me up again. Because they had announced to visit. They had only found out about the engagement, the accident and everything else through the press. My dad was a little disappointed that Colby hadn't personally asked for my hand. Jenny, James and Alexa were already waiting for us at the airport. We walked hand in hand towards the two and after Alexa's grin the three seemed to like it. I hated flying, there was nothing worse for me than flying, so I snuggled up to Colby. "Hey you two smiles!" Said James. He took a picture and shortly afterwards, Colbyˋs cell phone rang and he smiled when he read on Twitter: "Just with the New Power Coupler on the way to Davenport, Iowa. #WWE #SethRollins #LittlePrincessLynch . " Stood there. He showed me. I looked at James and I knew I would have regretted breaking it down. Jenny suddenly grinned so strangely. We spent the day clearing and building. I also looked at my cell phone and read what Brie had to say. "All the best to you both and be happy. #WWE #SethRollins #LittlePrincessLynch #knockout." I had to laugh and that was probably the beginning of my name suffix Knockout. And I found out that Jenny and James had a Twitter account for Colby and me. James immediately took a photo of the two of us at dinner, uploaded it to both Twitter accounts, and he wrote: "Happiness can be so easy, only our two chaots had to make it difficult. Welcome to your own four walls, Seth and Runa. #SethRollins #TheLittlePrincessLynch #FightforLove. "I was really amazed at how many people followed us. Brei, Nikki, Finn and a few others ...

(Jenny)

I had the idea to create a Twitter account for our two stubborns, which only I and James had access to. And from now on I was responsible for her public accounts on Twitter, Instagram etc. And their public relations work was my responsibility. I was her manager, she just wanted me and James. Runa and Seth had turned the WWE upside down. With her confession of being a couple. Seth and his marriage proposal, the accident. The shared apartment I would have a lot to do. Runa had hit like a bomb, the fans loved her. There was still enough to report, the wedding and the preparations. And James had some plans for the whole photos of the two and asked me to help me. He wrote a few more tweets and uploaded the photos to Instagram. I was glad that washing my head helped. When I read comments from Dean, Roman, Renee and Alexa, I knew what they meant by certain statements. We made good progress that day and did a lot in the apartment of the two. James wrote on Twitter at the end "Happiness can be so easy, only our two chaots had to make it difficult. Welcome to your own home, Seth and Runa. #SethRollins #TheLittlePrincessLynch #FightforLove. "

(Dean)

 James and Jenny kept me up to date. When I read James' post, I knew we had made it, they finally understood how precious they were to each other. And I was amazed when I heard that Seth and Runa would not let go. I had an eventful day behind me. I had paid a visit to Becky with Roman last night because I still had a bill open with her. "Hey Becky, I have a present for your help, Zack I grabbed Becky and then the first of a total of seven Dirty Deeds followed. Later, Roman also handed out a bit. She ate another Superman punch and a spear. When James' second post came tonight, I couldn't help but write something on the wall of her Twitter account: "Finally, when is the inauguration party?" An answer came immediately after RAW tomorrow. " I remembered that the two of them had a promo on RAW tomorrow, which also included The Shield and James. I lay on my ear because I had to leave relatively early tomorrow.