I'm by your Side

(Roman)

Was it a stress, the thing with the wedding dress and finding one in the first place? Dean and I were the only men who should be there. And today this stress ended. The last fitting and so that Seth did not see the dress we took it with us. Dean and I were amazed when we saw the dress. Then she stood in front of us, the little Runa, a princess "If Seth can say no to that, then he is blind." I said when she saw "That fits exactly." said Runa, looking at us. "I am a nerve wrapper and my parents are coming today. My dad is still a little pissed because Colby didn't ask him about my hand first. And generally not an easy man." Runa explained to us. "Hmm like his daughter, at Colby cute and behind the little girl, there is a diva that shouldn't be missing in the WWE." Dean finished her testimony. "Oh, and not to forget very quick-witted. Break her nose." I sat behind. "Yes is well I know? Yes, my knee will always remind me of that day. I want to look forward now and finally become his wife." "This nickname knockout is enough, he did it on purpose." added Renee. "Runa you look beautiful." And I hope James got the rings. "And the moment Renee said that, he had uploaded a tweet. With a picture of the rings and the words." Not long and the world sees the bride. I just didn't get your rings my wife Alexa and Jenny got them. #SethRollins #TheLittleKnockoutLynch #AlexaBliss #JennyMiller #Bridal Couple #Marriage #Wedding #WWE #RAW #Readyforlove "

(Seth)

I was sitting on the sofa with James, Jenny and Alexa in front of the TV. At the moment the playoff final was between Adler Mannheim and RED BULL Munich. The second third was running and there was a 1-1 draw. When Renee wrote him a WhatsApp to see if he had the rings, James easily uploaded a tweet: with a picture of the rings and the words. "It won't be long and the world will see the bride. I just haven't got your rings, my wife Alexa and Jenny got them. #SethRollins #TheLittleKnockoutLynch #AlexaBliss #JennyMiller #Brautpaaar #Ehe #Hochzeit #WWE #RAW #Readyforlove" After the second for a third it was unchanged, it was good for me to be distracted, because in the afternoon Runa's parents announced themselves. The others came during the break. "You will drop something like that when you see it." Dean and Roman said. I didn't think it was so funny that they were allowed to be there, so I and James both grabbed a beer mug and we emptied them quickly Then we watched the rest of the game to seven. "Cody Lampl with the disc possession, pass on Marcel Goc who gives the disc to Wolf, Wolf all alone on goal, goal for Mannheim." Me and James started the cheers: "Only the MERC will be German champion." "The last seconds are running, off, Adler Mannheim is German ice hockey champion!" I and James couldn't get out of the jubilation.  Until Alexa nudged him and muttered something of surprise, then James disappeared and came back shortly afterwards. "I almost forgot, we still have a present for you." He handed us two jerseys, they were the blue home jerseys of the eagles. On the back was Rolynch in black letters and the number 17 for the day of our first kiss The envelope contained four cards for a home game of the Adler. "For when we have a tour in Germany again." James just said. I pulled Runa close to me and kissed her. Then her parents came in the afternoon. After initial difficulties, we managed to calm them down. I got on better with my father than I thought. Tomorrow we should say yes for the first time in the ring at RAW, then we went straight to the church in Davenport and there it was repeated. I couldn't wait any longer. I would go to James early tomorrow and then go to the hall with him. When her parents had left and Runa had fallen asleep, I carried her up the stairs and put her in my arms, causing her to wake up again briefly. I took another chance to tell her how much I love her. "I love you my little princess." I breathed into her ear. "I love you my prince too." Came from her in response. Then we fell asleep.

(James)

I can still remember the day I met Seth. At that time I was still a nobody who was a huge fan of the WWE, but I struggled with myself because I was fooled by my ex at the time. I was invited to an issue of RAW by The Shield, but because it turned out that Roman was injured, I represented him. After I graduated from high school, I joined the WWE. Through The Shield I got to know my wife Alexa. At that time Seth was still with the snake named Becky Lynch. Now I was sitting on the couch with my best buddies and watched the playoff final between Adler Mannheim and RED BULL Munich with him, since he was the only one who was not allowed because Runa bought her wedding dress. He was also slightly annoyed that Roman and Dean were allowed to join. I was supposed to take care of the rings, had given this post, but handed it over to my wife and Jenny, because I wanted to help Seth kill Death at the time. At the end of the second third it was still a tie. Suddenly Renee asked me via WhatsApp if I had picked up the rings. I very comfortably published a tweet: with a picture of the rings and the words. "Not long and the world will see the bride. I just haven't got your rings, my wife Alexa and Jenny got them. #SethRollins #TheLittleKnockoutLynch #AlexaBliss #JennyMiller #Brautpaaar #Ehe #Hochzeit #WWE #RAW #Readyforlove" In the Runa, Renee, Roman and Dean stopped shopping for a third break. Dean wanted to annoy Seth, so he said: "Something will fall off your jaw when you see it." I saw how much it annoyed Seth to have to wait. He gave me a sign that we both grabbed a beer mug and we emptied them both over the head. We then watched the rest of the game to seven: "Cody Lampl with the disc possession, pass on Marcel Goc who gives the disc to Wolf, Wolf all alone on goal, goal for Mannheim." Me and Seth started the cheers: "The MERC is the only German champion." "The last seconds are running, Aus Aus, Adler Mannheim is the German ice hockey champion!" I and Seth couldn't get out of the jubilation. Until my wife nudged me and muttered something of surprise, I then disappeared and came back shortly thereafter. "I almost forgot, we still have a present for you." I handed Seth and Runa two jerseys, they were the blue home jerseys of the eagles. On their backs were black letters Rolynch and the number 17 from the day of their first kiss There were four cards in the envelope for a home game of the Adler. "For when we have a tour in Germany again." I just meant. We say goodbye in the early afternoon, as the two were visited by Runa's parents. Seth wanted to spend the last night before the wedding with his fiancee. He would drive to me early in the morning because he had stowed his suit there. Before we went to Halle, however, he wanted to go to his mother's house to collect her and the wedding gift for Runa, nobody but him and his parents knew what it was because he made a big secret about it. When I and Alexa were at home, we fell into bed exhausted because tomorrow would be very tiring.

(Runa) 

One was done and now I had my dress and even a second one for the church. Only Renee, Jenny, Nikki and Brie knew about this. Seth was slightly angry because he had to wait. Then my parents came. My dad was very funny at first, but eventually, Seth managed to convince him and he became calmer. And the gift from James and Alexa was so great the 17 a number that was so important to us. I couldn't believe that we were already men and women tomorrow. Hunter wanted to talk to Becky too and I hoped so much that Becky showed insight. Damn it she was my sister and we did everything together at home in Ireland. And now she hated me, it already hurt. I had friends and the man who not only literally carried me on hands. In his arms I always fell asleep, sometimes I pretended to sleep so that he carried me to bed, tomorrow I would be his wife, who he carried over the threshold. I don't know if he noticed that I often didn't sleep. If someone had told me what would be on my birthday, I would have said months ago that you are crazy Colby is my friend and nothing more than that. It was the day of Renee and Dean's wedding that changed everything. My parents were with Colby's parents, the family should be in church, not RAW, but Nikki, Brie, and everyone else was with Raw and later. That night I really fell asleep in his arms and woke up when he covered me. "I love you my little princess." He breathed in my ear. "I love you my prince too." Came from me as an answer. Then we fell asleep.