Life isn't always easy but you have to fight for what you Love!

(Seth)

The next morning I woke up in front of Runa. I snuck into the bathroom and then I made breakfast and brought her to bed. "Good Morning sweetheart." I said when I kissed Runa awake. We enjoyed breakfast together. Then it started, because because we were both the new champions, we were invited to a WWE talk show. "Seth Rollins, you successfully won the Brock Lesnar title yesterday. How do you feel?" I was asked by the showmaster. "It's an incredible feeling." I answered. After that, Runa was asked the same thing and she replied, "It's an incredible feeling." and then she was asked if she knew anything about my proposed application. "No everyone around me knew about it, just not me. Sure, the behavior of the others seemed strange to me, but I had no idea. After the talk show there was still a promo at RAW. When this was mastered, we drove with Dean , Renee and Roman to Runa to pack up their things for tomorrow's move, since we wanted to move in together tomorrow. My mother got us an apartment in Davenport.

Time leap:

The next day everything should change as planned. I was just bringing the last boxes into the car, when I heard Yelling from Runa's bedroom, I went to check. Becky and Runa fought on the floor. I wanted to protect Runa so I stood between the two, which turned out to be a mistake. Because without wanting it, Runa hit me in the face with a blow, I only heard a crack of my nose. Then the blood left my face. I left the apartment in shock. I heard Runa shouting that she was sorry and that I should stop. My path led directly to the next best bar. Because I was so shocked when Runa's blow hit me, it was clearly not intentional, but I had to drink and get down first. I was having the third beer when Dean, Roman and James came in. "Seth what the shit, did you forget what you ..." he paused when he saw my nose. "Who was that?" the others wanted to know. "Runa, there was no intention, Becky went out of her and I'm in between and that's where she met me." I answered. Suddenly my cell phone rang, it was a pretty upset Renee on the phone. "Seth come quickly Runa ... ha .. an accident" Which hospital I will come immediately, "I said, startled. Renee gave me the address. Without waiting for an answer, Roman paid for me and the boys drove me to the hospital .. .

(Dean)

When I had just finished smoking, an angry Rollins shot past me. And I heard Runa calling in a choked voice. "I'm so sorry. Please stop and talk to Colby." this just went on and I knew that he would get drunk again. I went to Runa and let her explain what had happened. Before I went looking for him, because at no price in the world would I let the two separate. I first brought the crying runa to my home, then I met Roman, his wife and Renee. And we asked Runa to tell us exactly what had happened. I promised to bring her back and set off with Roman and James as Seth had written James where he was. Renee and Alexa stayed with Runa and tried to calm her down. "It wasn't your fault, it was Becky's." Renee just said.

Time jump: I saw Seth directly when we entered the bar, he was sitting at the counter and drinking a beer. "Seth what the shit, did you forget what you ..." he paused when I saw his nose and his bloodstained face. "Who was that?" I and James wanted to know. "Runa, there was no intention, Becky went out of her and I'm in between and that's where she met me." he replied with a tremor in his voice. Suddenly his cell phone rang, it was a pretty upset Renee on the phone. Suddenly his face went white and he said on his cell phone: "Which hospital I am coming to immediately." I have never seen him so scared and I could imagine what was going on. Without waiting for an answer, Roman paid for him and we drove him to the hospital ...

(Runa)

It was the day after TLC and I woke up to see my friend, no more specifically my fiance and today was RAW again. Early the next morning we went home, we wanted to get married as soon as possible. We also planned to move in together and everything was just perfect. What should happen to us What should go wrong? But still I had a strange feeling in my stomach area and I didn't know why. I just knew something was going to happen. I already knew that and my feeling had never been wrong. I looked at Colby who was just immersed and he seemed to be reading something. And I tried to cover up my insecurity. Hugged him and gave him a kiss on the neck "Good morning baby. What are you reading?"

Timeskip:Damn it, what had I done !? I let Becky provoke me and Seth wanted to stop me. What do I do not listen to him and now he was gone. I called after him: "I'm so sorry, please stop and talk to me!" but he was gone. What the hell had I done? I punched the man I love in the face, but it wasn't intentional. A little later Dean came up and I explained what had happened. He took where Roman, his wife, James, Alexa and Renee were waiting. The two looked at me and asked, "Runa what happened? Is Seth okay?" Dean asked me, startled. "Yes .. no I don't know. I screwed up really big cock!" I couldn't stop crying. Renee asked me to tell everything. "So what's going on?" James asked. "A few hours ago everything was all right with you? Runa tell me what happened !?" Roman wanted to know. "I got it ... because Becky provoked me ... It's all over because I" ... I couldn't get a word out and was just crying. "Boys we are looking for Seth and bring him back to his senses. Something happened that scares me. Besides, I can't let the two separate!" James said, "Alexa and Renee stay with her. As confused as the little one, we can be glad that she didn't make an accident." "You don't have to look for him. He'll probably never talk to me again because I was so stupid." Then I didn't say a word and just stared at the engagement ring. It was all over and I could understand him. Although it wasn't intentional, but the look he looked at me told me that he didn't want to see me anymore. He had just left with a bloodstained face. I took the ring off my finger and gave him Roman "Oh no I will not allow that! You have waited so long and have given up on each other. You are his wife and that will not change. We will take care of that !!!!"

(Runa)

I was stunned and I loved Alexa and Renee. I couldn't and didn't want to believe that there was another chance for us. He had to hate me because I hurt him and I had always been the sensible one of us. I didn't say a word and needed fresh air, took my jacket and my car key wanted to go. "No Runa listen to us, you don't drive a car in your condition!" Alexa took the key from me and looked at me. "Ok then I'll go on foot. I love him and I want to talk to him!" I said in a wailed voice, "Runa we know that, but not like that." Renee pushed in and tried to hold me tight. I broke free and ran outside without looking right or left. A mistake, as it turned out. I saw the car too late and I couldn't avoid it anymore. I only felt a hit on the hip and my knee ached. Then I felt sick and black.

(Renee)

"No Runa listen to us, you don't drive a car in your condition." Alexa took the key from Runa and looked at her. "Ok then I'll go on foot. I love him and I want to talk to him." Runa said in a wry voice. "Runa we know that, please not like that." I pushed in and tried to hold her tight. She broke away and ran outside without looking right or left. A mistake as it turned out. Runa ran across the street and saw the car too late, she couldn't avoid it anymore. We only heard the loud brakes and saw Runa falling. Alexa ran to her while I called an ambulance and then called Colby. He loved her and he couldn't care less. "Seth come quickly Runa ... ha .. an accident!" "Which hospital I'm coming right now," he said, startled. I gave him the address and then Alexa and I immediately drove behind the cheek. We met the boys in front of the hospital. "I'm sorry, I tried to stop them." I was completely done and I was trembling ...

(Seth)

I was glad that Dean, Roman and James found me, otherwise I wouldn't have listened to my feelings again because I loved Runa, but I was still slightly shocked by the pain in my nose. I went white as Renee called and told me that Runa was hit. Roman paid my bill and then he grabbed me and put me in the car. Dean accelerated and in a few minutes we were in the hospital. I was approached directly by the chief doctor. "Are you Colby Lopez?" He asked me. "Yes, I am." I replied in a still shaky voice. He gave me a cloth with which I could wipe the blood off my face. I followed the doctor into a room "I was shocked but also relieved when I saw Runa. I sat down at her bed and the doctor left me alone." Hey baby it's Colby, you don't think I'm sorry that I just ran away, but when you met me i was just scared and i just had to collect myself. I hope you can forgive me again because I love you and I want my wife back. "Suddenly Runa opened her eyes, she had heard every single word." I am also very sorry, I did not want to hurt you and I would have Don't let Becky provoke me. When you left I thought I lost the person I love more than anything. I have to beg your pardon, not the other way around. "She said very softly with tears in her voice. I kissed her and then I said:" I will take you home now if I can and I will take care of you and then marry you We, because I need you by my side. "I said. Immediately I got the doctor and signed the discharge papers and then I carried her to the car while the other Runa's stuff was in the car. In the meantime, Renee had put the ring on me and said she had taken it off after it happened. "Baby you have lost something!" I said when we got home and I put the ring back on and said that it belongs to you since you are my fiance and no one else . " I carried her on the couch and didn't let go of me ...