What I've Done

(Dean)

I couldn't believe Seth was really so stupid to think that a relationship with this snake was right. When we brought Runa home, Roman stayed with her and I drove home because it all took me a lot. How could Seth hurt her so badly because I had recently seen that he wasn't happy with Becky. This woman owed everything to him. He had helped her get the RAW Women's Championship and thanks to him, she enjoyed a very good reputation because Seth often vouched for her. I was getting angrier than I thought about Seth. Suddenly my cell phone rang and Seth of all people was calling.

(Seth)

Only when Becky took my hand did I understand that I had just screwed it up. I got angry with myself and I burst because I couldn't lie to myself anymore, so I shouted in Becky's face: "Are you satisfied now you miserable bitch. What did she actually do to you? I thought being with you would be the best thing for the WWE universe, but I was probably just lying to myself. "I just left the shocked Becky and went to my car. I decided in my favorite pub to start my frustration with alcohol I started the engine and less than 20 minutes later I reached Frank's Home, my pub where I always went with Roman and Dean when we weren't so good. Frank the owner was one of our best friends. "Hey Seth, nice to see you again. How's it going? " Frank greeted me and poured me a beer. "I made a wrong decision and thereby injured a girl that I really like." I answered Frank. Usually Dean was the one who usually let himself go. Roman and I always had to take him home. Now I was the one I got into my car and wanted to drive home a couple of beers later. Which turned out to be a bad idea because a short time later I was in the ditch and was bleeding profusely. I dialed Dean number, the last thing I noticed before I passed out was the annoyed voice of Dean and I woke up with a headache in the hospital a long time later and couldn't remember anything.

(Roman)

This fool, how could you be so stupid! Poor Runa, he wasn't the only man who wanted this woman at his side. Not me or Dean. Another of our WWE colleagues and if good Seth wasn't careful, his false pride and damned sense of responsibility would stand in his way. He would then drive Runa into someone else's arms. He couldn't want that. "Thank you for staying with me." said Runa, who had just showered. "I can't leave you alone. I just have to call my wife." Runa nodded and disappeared into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water and two glasses for a few minutes. In the meantime I had called my wife and told her everything. She understood why we didn't want the little one to be alone. I was mad and disappointed with Seth. I kept thinking that there had to be someone who could make Runa fall in love with him. Even Finn had noticed and always thought that the little girl didn't notice.

(Runa)

It was so good that I was not alone and that I didn't have to think about Seth. I still didn't understand why he was suddenly so cold to me. A few days ago he kissed me. I was on my way to work and wanted to have another coffee, I stopped at his coffee and went in and he was helping out. He was preparing something. Seth was surprised to see me and offered me coffee. We talked and on the way out I stumbled. He caught me and then it happened, we kissed. It felt right, it was nice and I was sure that this kiss was the beginning. I was taken out of my thoughts by the ringing of my cell phone. "Not so fast Dean what happened?" I turned pale and looked at Roman. I could no longer say a sound and gave him my cell phone. "Yes, we're going there," he said to Dean. Soon we were waiting in front of the house where Runa lived in the rain for Dean.

(Dean)

 I didn't want to believe it when I saw Seth's number on the display. "I need your help! Come to 45th Queens Road. Then hurry ... "Then the phone fell silent. Without thinking, I grabbed the keys of my motorcycle and called an ambulance to the street that Seth had called. When I got there I couldn't believe my eyes. Seth's car was lying there a total damage in the ditch, he was in the passenger seat with a picture of him and Runa in hand. I called Runa immediately. "Hey Dean, what's going on?" she asked. "Sethhh, he had a ... accident ..." I stammered. "Not so quickly what happened to Dean?" She tried to calm me down, which I did. "I was sitting on the couch at home and got over Seth excited when he suddenly called and said he needed my help and I was supposed to come to 45th Queen Road, then his phone fell silent, and when he got there his car was totally damaged in the ditch and he was covered in blood in the passenger seat and had the picture of in your hand. " I described the situation. Suddenly I heard Roman's voice, I told him what had happened and that Seth had been hospitalized. "Can you wait in front of Runa's house, I'll pick you up?" I asked Roman. "Yes, we'll get there." Roman just said and hung up. I drove home briefly to get my car and then I went straight away to Runa. An hour later we arrived at the hospital and immediately a doctor wanted to talk to us. "Are you Runa Lynch?" the doctor asked Runa. "Yes, how is he?" She wanted to know. "Apart from the high alcohol level and a broken leg, it didn't happen to me. I think he let himself go and then built an accident." The doctor reported to her. We all breathed a sigh of relief. "You can go to Ms. Lynch right away. One more question. Are you his girlfriend Because during the operation he kept calling her name and saying that he was sorry and that he had to tell them something important. "The doctor asked her." Well, something like that. " I and Roman replied quickly, knowing that it was a sore point right now. "Thank you for your help guys." Runa thanked me and Roman. "No issue go to him now, maybe there will be another chance ..." I answered her. As much as I hated Seth sometimes, he was my brother and you do everything for him, even if you sometimes have to kick his ass.

(Seth)

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes were Runa's slightly weepy eyes. "I'm so sorry for what I did to you." I started to say. "I was wrong and lied to myself and although I knew that, I couldn't get out of the mess. And I would have opposed you to defend your sister. I was an idiot because I didn't recognize what was right in front of me and that I love you and I don't know how you can ever forgive me after all. " Then I took a break because talking after the accident was very stressful for me. I saw that they touched my words. "When you kissed me in the cafe back then, I thought that was the beginning, so I was with you before your match, but I didn't have the courage to tell you that I loved you and when my sister kissed you after the match, it broke my heart. "She paused for a moment." When Dean called me and told me about your accident, I became very scared that I would lose you without being able to tell you how I feel about you. " She continued. What she said also moved me to tears and I leaned over and kissed her. And it became clear to me that I didn't want anyone else in my life other than Runa and that I would make Hell hell for Becky if she tried again to separate me and Runa. "Are you feeling better now?" I asked Runa. "Yes, what about Becky now?" she asked me. "She'll go to hell because I only want you, my queen." I told her. Fortunately, I was released the next day.