Meeting Mr. Ross

Brendon slowly unlocked the door and pulled it open. He saw Ryan leaning against the wall with his head low. He looked up at the squeaking of the bathroom door. A smile spread on his face when Brendon finally left his confinement.

"You alright?" His voice was soft and sweet. Brendon gave a nervous nod as Ryan led him to the living room where his dad was sitting. At the sound of the two boys entering the room, Mr. Ross struggled to get to his feet. "Dad, you shouldn't be moving so much." Mr. Ross waved off his son's concern.

"I'm a grown man. If I want to get up, I'll get up," his father teased. He extended a hand to Brendon and offered a comforting smile. "It's nice to finally meet you Brendon. I've heard a lot about you." Brendon took the extended hand and shook it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Ross." The man struggled to get back into his chair when he released the younger's hand.

"Please call me George." Brendon turned to Ryan who was helping George get comfortable, propping his leg up with a pillow.

"Your doctor said you shouldn't be getting up so much." His father scoffed and crossed his arms.

"I'm fine. Now don't let your guest just stand there awkwardly. Make him comfortable. Come on. I raised you better than that." Ryan shook his head gently and chuckled softly.

"Yes sir." He turned to Brendon, taking his hand and pulled him to the couch. They both dropped onto the cushions. Brendon was pressed against Ryan's side and felt Ryan's hand still burning in his own. He looked down at the leather seat, trying to keep his face from burning too much.

"Brendon." Brendon snatched his hand from Ryan and scooting away from the boy at the sound of the older man's voice.

"Y-yes si- George."

"I just ordered pepperoni pizza for tonight. I wasn't sure what you liked, so I wanted to play it safe. Is that alright?" His voice was steady and smooth. He didn't seem to be fazed that his son was up close with another boy.

"T-that's okay. I'm not a picky person. Thank you." Brendon looked over at Ryan was watching him from the corner of his eye with a smile on his lips.

"So, is Aladdin okay for our first movie or would you like to start with another," Ryan asked.

"Aladdin's fine," Brendon mumbled. Ryan got up to put on the movie before going back to the couch. As he sat, he made sure to keep as little space as possible between him and Brendon.

~~~

The three had gone through three movies before Mr. Ross fell asleep. Another two movies and Brendon felt his eyes starting to droop.

"Maybe we should get you two to bed," Ryan suggested. When Brendon nodded, he realized he was leaning against the other's shoulder, failing to stay conscious. He pulled himself off Ryan and up to his feet.

Ryan got up and went over to wake his dad up. The older man gave several disapproving grunts until he let his son help him to his feet.

"I'm gonna go take him to his room and I'll be right back. Also we have extra pillows and blankets down the hall in the closet next to the bathroom."

Brendon walked with the two until they disappeared into a room. He pulled up the closet door and grabbed a couple blankets. When he had enough to assemble a decent floor bed, he shut the door and began walking back to the living room. He stopped outside George's room when he heard Ryan's voice.

"Dad I wasn't going to do that." The boy sounded panicked. There was a low chuckle that Brendon assumed was his dad.

"It's not like I don't know that you've done it before." He heard a less than masculine squeak come from behind the door. "All I'm saying is just keep it quiet and wear protection."

"Dad!" Ryan was trying to keep his voice down, but he was failing. Brendon couldn't stop his own face from heating up and his heart from pounding. Where they talking about...

"What? We're all human here. Plus I actually like this one. He's not like the other slutty girls and guys you used to bring home." Ryan groaned in embarrassment.

"Please just stop talking or shoot me. I'll take either one." There was another chuckled before George spoke again.

"I'm just teasing son. I figured you'd be different with him."

"What do you mean?" Brendon carefully leaned in to catch the response.

"I noticed the way you would look at him. It was different than how you looked at all your exs. He's special."

"Dad, I --"

"All I'm saying is treat him right. Okay?"

"Okay." There was a long silence and Brendon tried to hear anything else, but there were only covers being moved, the bed squeaking and footsteps.

Wait.

Footsteps!

Brendon quickly rushed away from the door and hurried to the living room. One of the blankets he was still holding unfolded enough for him to step on it and fall forward. He laid, face pressed to the ground, scolding himself for being clumsy.

"You alright?" Ryan's voice sounded from behind him. If he didn't see Brendon fall, he sure as hell heard him and that fact was enough to make Brendon go red with embarrassment.

"Fabulous," he replied at a moment.

"Come on." Ryan laughed softly and helped Brendon to his feet. The younger boy rubbed his nose. It stung slightly after hitting the ground. Ryan smiled at Brendon's small pout. "Just so you know, you're not sleeping out here. Let's go to my room."

Brendon tried shoving away the butterflies in his stomach as Ryan grabbed a handful of blankets and held Brendon's hand with his free hand. He pulled the younger boy back down the hall to his room.

Brendon bit his lip nervous as his hand tightened in Ryan's. A part of him still couldn't believe this was happening. Brendon spent the night watching movies with Ryan Ross and his dad who seemed to like him. He was holding hands with the most popular guy in school while being taken to sleep in said guy's room. This couldn't be happening to him. Holy crap!

---

A/N:

So yeah.. this happened...

Also just a remind that you are important, you are loved and you are worthy ❤

Love you guys thank you for reading!