Question 17 - B

Brendon: what are 3 words you would use to describe me?

Read 2:06am

Ryan: didn't you ask that already?

Brendon: no I asked what are three words you'd describe yourself they're two different questions

Ryan: lol okay

Ryan: I guess I would say caring, adorable and... my person

Brendon: your person?

Ryan: someone I'd go to for anything for whatever reason if I'm upset or happy like a best friend

Brendon: I'm your person?

Ryan: yeah... is that weird?... like how much I trust you after such little time together..

Brendon: no I don't think so..

Ryan: okay good cause I feel like I could come to you for anything and you'll always be there..

Brendon: I'll be here whenever you need me :)

Ryan: thanks :)

Ryan: now why are you still up? It's passed your bedtime

Brendon: your floor's so uncomfortable!

Ryan: I told you you didn't have to sleep on the floor

Brendon: well you didn't want me to sleep on the couch where else would I go?

Ryan: um on my bed? I thought that was obvious?

Brendon: I couldn't do that..

Ryan: why not? There's plenty of room

Brendon: but still

Ryan: get into my bed

Brendon: do I have to?

Ryan: don't make me come down there

Brendon: you wouldn't

Read 2:14am

Brendon let out a squeal when he heard Ryan get off his bed and walk over to where he was squirming on his makeshift bed on the ground.

"Get in the bed Brendon," Ryan faked intimidancy. Brendon shook his head and hid under the blanket. He let out another surprised squeal when Ryan picked him up off the floor and threw him onto the bed.

"Ryan no," Brendon giggled. He felt the other man move under the covers with him. Brendon tried to climb off the bed, but Ryan held his hand, enabling him from moving too far.

"You're staying." Brendon continued to wrestle against Ryan's grip, silently cursing the boy's strength. After a minute of struggling, Ryan seemed to have had enough of the childish game. He wrapped an arm around Brendon's waist, pulling him down to the matress.

Brendon wiggled under the weight of Ryan's arm on him. Ryan pulled Brendon against him, trapping him against his body. Brendon wasn't able to free himself from the hold and gave up with a heavy sigh.

"Okay fine. I won't sleep on the floor." He felt Ryan smile against the back of his neck. Brendon's face burned at the realization of this position. Ryan kept one arm, protectively holding onto him and the other acting as a pillow for Brendon's head. They were pressed against each other, bare chest to bare back.

"Um... Ryan," Brendon whispered. Ryan hummed lazily into the back of his neck. Brendon felt himself melting into the warm embrace. He never spooned with anyone before and it felt really... nice.

"Is this okay?" Ryan whispered in a voice heavy with sleep. Brendon chewed his lip as he thought for a moment. Was this okay?

"Yeah," he finally whispered in response. "This is okay." Ryan tightened his hold a little bit and Brendon let himself wish this moment would never end.

---

A/N:

Kicked my sister's ass in several card games and now she's upset with me for not sucking like I normally do lol

𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒶 𝓇ℯ𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝒾𝓂𝓅ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉, 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓁ℴ𝓋ℯ𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓌ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒽𝓎 ❤
~𝒥𝒶𝓎