Question 20 - B

"Uh so, what would be your ideal date?" Brendon managed to get out. Ryan leaned back in his seat keeping his eyes on Brendon.

"Ideal date," he thought. Brendon nodded. "That's hard."

"Haven't you been on a date before?"

"Well yeah," Ryan said with a chuckle. "But I focus on what the other person would like, not what I would want to do." Brendon turned his body to face Ryan.

"Well if someone were to take you on a date? What would you want to do?" Ryan let out a nervous chuckle.

"Um." He brought his hand to chin, rubbing jaw in thought. "I'm assuming this is a legit date and not some lousy hookup?" Brendon rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Yes, someone you're genuinely interested in. Not a shallow bimbo that's throws themselves over you again and again after spending one night with her. Tramp," Brendon finished off in a mumbled voice. Ryan smirked at Brendon's quick mood change.

"Don't need to get jealous there, B." Brendon crossed his arms and huffed.

"I'm not. Just answer the question," Brendon sounded slightly irritated.

"Alright, alright." Ryan didn't even try to hide his amusement. "I think I got it."

"What is it?" Ryan bit the inside of cheek.

"It's kinda embarassing."

"That's what makes it real. Now spill."

"Okay Mr. Bossy. I uh," Ryan hesitated. "I wanna watch the sunset in the back of a pickup filled with blankets."

"That's some Pinterest shit right there," Brendon joked. Ryan shoved Brendon's shoulder lightly.

"Shut up." Brendon laughed and pushed Ryan back.

"Why do you wanna do something like that?"

"I'm not big with expensive dates. I think they're nice every so often, but not the best for getting to know someone."

"Why not?"

"I feel like the date's overshadowed by the money. With the pickup, it's cheap and you get to spend time actually talking and getting to know each other."

"Aww," Brendon said dramatic, so he could watch Ryan get shy. "Who knew you were a big softie? That's so romantic," he practically squealed. Ryan brought a hand over his face in a lame attempt to hide his coloring cheeks.

"Is it my turn yet?" He mumbled into his palm.

---

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑚𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ𝑦 ❤
~𝐽𝑎𝑦