Chapter 68

"Whatcha doing?" Camila asked as she leaned over the back of Lauren's chair to wrap her arms around the raven-haired woman's neck. It was the next-to-last day of filming on the Serendipity set and she had just finished shooting a scene that involved her and the Mayor of Cincinnati.

Lauren smiled and continued typing on her phone. "Just going through my mentions on twitter and doing the whole re-tweet, respond thing because I'm bored."

That was actually something Lauren did quite often on set and Camila nodded understandingly as she peered at the screen. "Anything good?"

"Eh," Lauren murmured, shrugging. "The usual," she elaborated, as she closed out her twitter app and set her phone back into her purse that was hanging on the arm of her chair. "So... what's up?"

Camila smiled and moved so that she was standing in front of the raven-haired woman. "James said we're done for the day. Call time tomorrow is eight a.m. and the wrap party is scheduled for seven thirty at the Chateau Marmont."

Lauren nodded and let her eyes sweep slowly over the brunette as she savored the sight of Camila in dress blues. She was in the uniform too, but she couldn't help thinking that Camila looked better in it. "You look so good right now."

"Really?" Camila drawled, biting her lip to try and contain her smile as Lauren's hands started stroking up and down her hips.

"Mmm, really," Lauren murmured. She leaned forward to grab Camila's ass and grinned. "I've been a very bad girl, officer."

Camila let out a bark of laughter and shook her head. "Seriously?"

"What?" Lauren asked, laughing as she pulled the brunette into her. She licked her lips as she squeezed Camila's ass again and arched a brow as she looked up at her. "Is it wrong that seeing you in uniform like this is just doing things to me?"

A light blush tinted Camila's cheeks as she glanced around the area to make sure that they were alone. Once she was satisfied that nobody could hear them, she smiled and looped her arms around Lauren's neck. "Seriously?"

Lauren nodded as her eyes settled on the brunette's lips. She dearly wished that Camila would just lean in and kiss her, but when the brunette failed to move closer, she took matters into her own hand, literally, as she grabbed onto the brunette's tie to pull her down into a kiss that was instantly deep and passionate. "I like the tie," she whispered.

"Just the tie?" Camila asked, smiling against Lauren's lips.

Lauren shook her head.

"What else do you like about the uniform?" Camila whispered as she began lightly massaging the back of Lauren's neck.

"Everything," Lauren breathed, submitting to Camila's touch.

"Like what?"

Lauren moaned softly and licked her lips. "I like the way the pants hug your ass. The way your purposeful little strut seems more commanding when you walk."

"I didn't realize you had a thing for authority figures," Camila purred, smirking as she flicked her tongue over Lauren's lips.

Lauren shook her head. "I don't. I just... I really like you in that uniform."

"You look good in yours too, sweetie, but I know for a fact that you look even better out of it." Camila smiled as Lauren whimpered softly. "Do you know what my favorite part of this uniform is?"

There was something in the throaty timbre of Camila's voice that made Lauren squirm, and she swallowed thickly as she tried to fight back her rising arousal. "What?"