Chapter 4: Leaving London

"I'm resigning. Thank you for the job here for the past year and a half," I say to my boss. I don't feel bad at all. He has abused me, mentally, and I never had the courage to quit. I haven't told anyone, mostly Haz and Tom, because they would have made me quit sooner, but I needed this job.

My boss's only words were fine. That made me feel very loved, but I didn't care. I was about to do something that is going to change my life for the better. Once I leave his office I hear a ding on my phone.

Tommy: Hey. Do you want me to pick you up? We can go get lunch before we have to go on the plane if you like.

Y/n: I would love that.

Tommy: Great, I will be there in 5.

I waited outside of the store, waiting for Tom. His car pulled up and I opened the passenger door to get in. "Well, how did it go?" Tom asks.

"He didn't even care. I hated him anyways," I say and we both chuckle. "So, where are we going?"

"Charlie's Diner," he says, with a smirk. Charlie's Diner is Tom Haz and I favorite place to eat. We would go there everyday after school together, and it was our hang out spot. I nodded and he drove us to the Diner.

We both get out of the car, heading into the diner. We went to our favorite booth, in the corner, and sat down, Tom across from me. The waitress seemed oftly nervous.

"H-Hi, welcome to Charlie's Diner. W-what can I get you today?" she says, almost shaking. She probably recognized Tom, but can't do anything because she's working. We both order a burger and fries, with some water.

"So, fill me in. When did you decide on auditioning, and why didn't you tell me?" Tom says, and then munches on his fries.

"Well, as you know I've always wanted to be an actress, and technically, I didn't know at first that I was auditioning for your movie. I auditioned for lead female girl. Maybe 4 or 5 auditions in, they told me it was for a Marvel movie, and I didn't want to tell you because I wanted to do it myself, you know?" I say and Tom nods.

"Well, either way. This is going to be amazing with you," Tom says. We continued lunch, and talked the whole time. We always had something to talk about, even some girls came up to Tom, asking for pictures. Him being a gentleman he always said yes.

"Soon, they are going to be asking for your picture too, love," he says and winks. What is up with him? If I am being honest, it's really hot, but why is he doing it?

"We should get back, I still have a couple things to pack, and we need to say good-bye," I say. He agreed. We split the check, because I refused to let him pay for all of it and left to go to our houses. He parked in his driveway and we walked into my house. Our parents came home last night, so Tom said hi and we headed back to my room.

"Haz, Tom is here!" I yell and Haz comes running into my room. They hug tightly and I say, "Oh get a room!" We chuckle and I pack the things I need for our apartment.

"Y/n are you ready? We have to leave for the airport in a half and hour," Haz says. I nod my head and bring my suitcases downstairs. "Mum and Dad are at the Hollands, so let's go over and say good-bye."

We headed over to the Hollands next door, and we started saying good-bye. Paddy runs over to me and pulls me into a hug, "I'm going to miss you so much. It's not going to be the same without you," Paddy says.

"I'm going to miss you too, Padster," I say, still holding on to the kid.

"Wow, Paddy. I feel like you're not going to miss me at all," Tom says. I chuckle and tell everyone else good-bye. I was tearing up by the end of it, knowing I won't see my family in months, but I'm glad I don't have to say good-bye to Tom and Haz, because that was even more painful.

We all put our stuff in the car, and Harry drove us to the airport. People were drooling all over Tom and we almost missed our plane. "Next time, Tommy, get a better disguise," I say while I sit on the plane. Haz was in the aisle, Tom in the middle, and I got the window seat, because I won rock, paper, scissors.

The flight was 12 hours long, and we would arrive at 12 in the morning, do to time difference. It is currently 6 hours in and we start to fall asleep. I wasn't that tired, because I was so excited. Haz was already asleep and Tom was about to fall asleep.

I start playing Iron Man 3, my favorite Iron Man and I feel a head on my shoulder. It's Tom's. His brown curls cover his face, and he closes his eyes. "Thank you for the pillow, love," Tom says in his adorable sleepy voice. "You're very comfortable."

"Good night Tommy," I say.

"Good night, gorgeous," Tom says. My eyes widened but he didn't notice. Did he just call me gorgeous? It's probably because he's tired, right?