Chapter 18: I love

Toms POV

I finished early and got back to the apartment early. Haz went to hang out with Zendaya, I was invited but I wanted to be alone. I get back to the apartment while y/n is finishing up a scene. Everything that Haz said is repeating in my head. I can't believe she gave a guy her number. But what if Haz is right, and she just wanted some friends in Atlanta? But we are only here for another 2 months for shooting.

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat on the couch to just think.

Y/n Pov

I just finished shooting my last scene, and I got an Uber to get back to my apartment. I look on my phone and realize I got a text from an unknown number two hours ago.

Unknown: Hey, it's Caleb. I just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out sometime soon?:)

I should probably talk to Tom about this. I don't want to hang out with him if he doesn't want me too. Plus, I rather hang out with Tom and Haz anyways. The car stops at my apartment building, I thank him and head to my apartment.

I walk up to my apartment, and I open the door and I see Tom on the couch. "Hey babe, I w-"

"Don't babe me," Tom says in a stern voice. I see a beer in his hand, and his eyes are red and puffy.

"What's wrong? Were you crying?" I ask him. I can tell that he isn't drunk, but he was a little tipsy.

"Oh, please, you probably wanted this," he says and takes another sip from his beer.

"Tom, I have no idea what youre talking about," I say.

"You have no idea that you gave a guy your number, how do you think that makes me feel?" Tom said, a tear started to roll down his face.

"Yes, I did give a guy my number but-"

"No buts. There are possibly no buts in this situation. Do you know how I felt when Harrison came up to me telling me my girlfriend gave a guy her number," Tom says, standing up from the couch in anger.

"He never asked me on a date, he just asked to hang out. I just want to meet new people, and you know I feel bad when I say no to people," I say, starting to tear up. I can't believe I hurt Tom this badly. I never ever would cheat on anyone, especially Tom.

"You're in a relationship! Do I mean nothing to you? I mean our relationship is a secret so no one knows about us, you could be cheating on me right now, and no one would know," Tom says.

A tear rolls down my face, "Do you really think I would cheat on you?" I got my phone out of my purse. "Here look. The guy texted me two hours ago, and I didn't text him back because I wanted to talk to you first. I didn't even put a contact name in. I would never text back without your approval."

"How do I know you're telling the truth? You could just be lying to me. I mean we got pretty good at it the past couple of months," Tom says, and I couldn't tell if it was the alcohol talking, or if this was actually how he feels. Either way I start to break down in tears.

"You honestly think I would cheat on you? Do you not trust me enough to believe me? These past months have been the best months of my life with you. Why would I throw it all away like that?" I say, wiping away my tears from my face.

"Of course I trust you, but I also trust Haz. He says the guy couldn't even keep his eyes off of you. Imagine being told that the girlfriend gave her number to a guy. That hurt. I don't even want to imagine losing the girl I love to a stupid guy from a coffee shop," Tom says. A smile turns on my face, and Tom looks confused. "Why are you smiling?"

"I love you too," I say. His eyes widen, and then he smiles. "Tom I would never even think about cheating on you. I do love you, and I don't want to lose you."

He just continues to smile and pulls me into a kiss. "I...love...you," Tom says in between kisses. I giggle at his actions, and pull him into a deeper, passionate kiss. Tom breaks it and says, "I'm sorry I didn't trust you. I just didn't want to lose you, and I just believed in the worst. Can you forgive me?"

"Of course, Tommy. I'm sorry too. I just felt bad if I said no," I say to Tom.

"You shouldn't say sorry for being nice, and caring for other people's feelings," Tom says, which makes me smile. I pull him into a hug, feeling his arms wrap around my waist, as I wrap mine around his neck. I can feel his tears soak through my shirt, but I don't mind. I just love being in Tom's arms, it makes me feel safe.

"I love you so much, love. I just don't want to lose you," Tom whispers in my ear, still holding me in his arms.

"I love you too," I say. We release the hug, and I start to laugh. "I never thought that our first fight would end with our first I love yous," I say and we both start to laugh.

"Well I'm glad something good came out of it," Tom says and we both laugh again. We continued the night with cuddling, kissing and watching the movie. And maybe something else, but we don't talk about it.

Tom and I are laying in his bed, my head on his bare chest, and his arms wrapped around me. I feel his soft lips press against my hair and then he whispers, "Goodnight, darling. I love you."

"I love you too Tommy."

"God, you have no idea how long I wanted to say that," Tom says which makes me giggle. Soon after that my eyes became heavy and I fell asleep in the arms of the man I love.