Chapter 13: 4th of July

Another couple days pass, and Haz spent the night at Zendaya's again. I wake up to hearing the door open. I realize I was in Tom's room, laying in bed with Tom with no clothes on. He didn't wake up so I had to shake him up. I whisper/yell, "Tom. Wake up. Haz is home."

His eyes widen as we hear, "Tom, are you in your room? I need to tell you something." I jump out of his bed, trying to think of what to do. Tom gestures to the closet and I run in there and close the door.

Harrison walks in and Tom says, "Hey mate. Can't we talk out in the living?"

"No, I don't want y/n to hear," Haz says. Oh, some tea I get to hear that I'm not supposed to. "So, you know how we are having the 4th of July beach party tonight right?"

"Yea, what about it?" Tom says.

"I want to ask Zendaya, officially, to be my girlfriend. I just don't know how," Haz says. I was screaming on the insiding, knowing how much Zendaya likes him. I was freaking out and I bumped into the wall while trying to get some of Tom's clothes to wear.

"What was that?" Haz asks.

"Oh, uh, nothing. I hit my leg on my bed. Ouch, it hurts," Tom says, and I quietly laugh knowing how embarrassed Tom is now.

"Ok... Well this is what I was thinking..." Haz says and he continues to explain his plan. "Thanks, mate. I'm going to go get ready." Haz was walking out the door when he saw some clothes on the ground.

"Did you have a girl over last night? With y/n in the house?" Haz starts to freak out.

"Uh, yes I did. But y/n was called on set for an overnight shoot," Tom lied. Haz quickly praises Tom and then heads out the door.

Tom opens the closet door, "Babe, he's gone. You need to learn how to be quiet." I giggle at his teasing, while he pulls me into a quick kiss. "By the way, love the clothing. Y/n Osterfield who are you wearing?"

"Thomas Stanley Holland, but I think I could have done better," I tease. He pouts which makes me laugh at his childness. "I need to get ready for the party, but I will see you later."

He groans then says, "Fine, but I want one last kiss from my favorite girl."

I joke and say, "Okay, I'll go get Haz." I start walking to the door until Tom grabs my hand and pulls me in for one more kiss. I break the kiss and say, "Bye Tommy."

"Goodbye, love. I can't wait for tonight with you." I walk out of the door and head to my room to get ready. The time reads 11:53am, and the party starts at 2. I guess me and Tom stood up really late last night, without realizing. The drive was about an hour to the beach, so I only have an hour to get ready.

I will take a shower tonight, so I brush my teeth, brush my hair, and try to pick out a bathing suit to wear. I decided on a dark green bathing suit with a coverup, and I left my hair down. I put on a necklace that says my name, puravida bracelets and a pair of sunglasses. I pack my bag with money, phone charger, and sunscreen.