Chapter 9: Cupid

Another week goes by and I can tell Haz and Zendaya like each other. I have never seen Haz so choked up or nervous about a girl, and Zendaya blushes every time she sees him. I need to try and get them together, I mean they would be so cute.

It's around 8pm, and I'm in my room watching some Netflix, when all of a sudden Tom rushes in my room, and locks the door. He runs to my bed, and jumps on top. "Are you okay? Why are you running?" I ask.

"Haz. He just told me that he likes Zendaya," he says with a big smile on his face.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom was sitting in his room, by himself when Haz walked in. "Hey, mate. What's up," Tom says to Haz.

"How do you ask out a girl, who is way out of your lead, but you think that she likes you?" Haz asks. His leg was bouncing up and down, giving Tom a sign that he was super nervous.

Tom sits up from his bed, grinning because He is nervous, so he must really like her. "Who's the lucky lady?" Tom asks.

"Don't laugh. It's Zendaya," Haz says, and he blushes majorly. Tom thinks that they would be a good couple, and it would give him an excuse to get closer to y/n.

"Why would I laugh. I think you would be great together. Just be yourself, mate. Do what you do," Tom says. Haz just nods and walks out of the room. Once the coast was clear, Tom ran over to y/n's room.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"I knew it. I knew he liked her," I say with a smile on my face. I jump out of my bed and say, "We have to make a plan to get them together. I can invite Z to sleepover, and then ask her about Haz, even though it's very obvious."

"Brilliant. Call her," Tom says. I get out my phone and dial Z's number.

"Hey girl. What's up?"

"Hey. I was just wondering if you want to hang out and do a spa day?"

"Totally. We can do it at my apartment, so we don't bother Haz and Tom."

"Okay. I will be over in 20 minutes." I nod to Tom, basically saying the plan was in motion.

"Okay, see you then. Bye."

"Bye." I hang up and squeal, knowing that the plan is going to work. "Now you. You have to get Haz to ask Z out."

"Yes ma'am," Tom says and salutes. We both chuckle and he heads out the door. Tom says under his breath, thinking that I can't hear, "next is you and me." Maybe I just heard that wrong. Tom walks out of the door, and I start to get ready.

I grab all of my stuff and head to Zendaya's apartment. I get to her apartment and knock on her door. She opens her door, and pulls me into a hug, "Hey girl. I missed you."

I laugh and say, "Even though we had work together this morning, I missed you too." We both giggle and we head inside. We order Thai food, and then we put on some Netflix.

"I have a great idea. Let's do a facemask," Zendaya suggests. I nod and we head to her bathroom to do the facemask. This is the perfect time to ask her about Haz.

We start to put on the facemasks when I decide to say, "So, any lucky boys you have an eye on?" She looks at me, like she was surprised that I say that.

"Well, I guess there is one guy. He's super sweet, but I don't think he is interested," she says, looking down at the counter.

"Well, whoever this person is, he would be crazy not to like you. I mean look at you, you're gorgeous. Not to mention you're kind, generous and funny. Any boy would be crazy not to like you," I say, boosting her confidence.

"Thanks, y/n. Can you promise me you won't kill me if I tell you?" she asks. I nod, and she takes a deep breath. "It's Harrison."

I jump up and down and say, "I knew it. I knew it. Ah, you guys would be so cute together."

"Okay calm down. How about you? Any men in your life?"

"Uh. I don't know if I'm going to be honest. I think I like this guy, but we could never date," I say, with a little disappointment in my voice.

"Why can't you?" she asks.

"Well, Haz, he is very overprotective. I don't think he would ever approve of us dating or anything like that."

There was a moment of silence between us until she broke it. Zendaya says, "If I were you, I would go for it. All older brothers are overprotective. Plus, it shouldn't matter as long as the both of you are happy."

She was right. It shouldn't matter as long as we are happy. Who am I kidding, Tom probably doesn't even have feelings for me. "I'm not even sure if he feels the same way, so no need to put too much thought into it," I say.

The rest of the night, we talked about her and Haz, the movie and so much more. It was like we knew each other our whole life. When Zendaya didn't notice I text Tom.

Y/n: Hey, the plan is a go. I should be cupid or something, I called it since day one.

Tommy: Haha. Yes you should be. I have a couple in mind that I want together.

Y/n: Oh really, who? I need to get my arrows ready.

Tommy: Oh that will be a surprise. Goodnight, love;)

Y/n: Goodnight, Tommy.

Maybe he was talking about us. I shouldn't get my hopes up.