Chapter 15: Freaks Out

The next morning, my phone was blowing up with notifications. Yes, I was becoming more famous with this movie, but it was different. I turn over to my nightstand and grab my phone to look on instagram. I look at Tom's post again, and smile at it. I continue to scroll, I see that it was either about Haz and Zendaya or me and Tom.

There were articles, instagram posts and already edits for us. Plus our ship name is now s/n (your ship name), has a nice ring to it. I slowly get up, not wanting to get out of my comfy bed, and get ready for work.

I take a warm shower, washing my hair and body. I brush my teeth and blowdry my hair. I put on a t-shirt and a pair of leggings, and put my hair into a messy bun. I walk out of my room and I see Haz in the kitchen.

"Hey, Haz," I say, walking into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"What is this?" Haz says and puts his phone up to my face. It was an article about me and Tom. "And there is plenty more of this."

Tom walks into the kitchen, and says, "Hey mates, what's going on?"

"So you're dating my sister now huh?" Haz says angrily while showing him the article. Tom reads the article heading and his eyes widened.

"You know how paparazzi switch up stuff. Remember when the whole world thought I was dating Zendaya? I'm not dating y/n," Tom says. I'm not going to lie, it hurt when Tom said that, but I knew it was for the better.

"Yea, there is no way I would date him. Plus everyone always thinks that the main characters that are dating in a movie are actually dating in real life. It just comes with the job," I added.

"Yea, you guys are right. Sorry, I just can't imagine what I would do if my best friend was sticking his tongue down my sister's throat," he says and me and Tom laugh nervously. "Well, I promised I would drive Z to work early, so I will meet you guys there, see ya."

We both said our goodbyes and Haz walks out of the apartment to get Zendaya. Tom turns to me and says, "So no way you would date me, huh? I'm hurt." Tom puts his hand to his heart, pretending to be upset. I giggle at his actions and kiss him on the cheek.

"Definitely not," I tease. He pouts and I continue to make breakfast. We ate our food and got ready to leave. We get in the car and start to drive to set. Tom's hand is interlaced in mine, as he drives to set. We usually don't do this because Harroson is with us, so it was strange at first, but I soon got comfortable with it.

"I just wish we could do this all the time," I say, indicating at our hands.

"I also want to do this all the time love, but we both know that this is for the better. Especially after Haz reacted this morning," Tom says. I just nod, and we continue to drive to set.

We release our hands from each other once we arrive at the set. "I don't have to get ready for another hour, so I'll see you at lunch okay?" I say to Tom.

"Alright, love. I will see you soon, goodbye."

"Bye Tommy." We both walk out of the car and go our separate ways. I head to my trailer, and I walk inside. I close the door and I jump when I see Zendaya sitting on the couch in my trailer.

"Holy crap, you scared me. What are you doing in here?" I ask Zendaya.

She patts on the spot next to the couch and says, "We need to talk about, you know what."

"Is this brother's girlfriend talk or best friend talk?" I say and sit next to her on the couch.

"Best friend talk. When did this even start?"

"Well, the first time Haz spent the night at your house, we were on the couch watching a movie. I pause the movie, because before he said that he has a couple in mind that he wants to get together, so I asked who. He said it was him and a girl, and then he told me the girl was me, and I guess it just happened."

"So this has been going on for almost a month. Why are you keeping this from Harrison? I'm sure he would be supportive," Zendaya says.

"No, he freaked out this morning over the articles that were posted last night. We denied it and he said that he couldn't imagine what he would do if we were together. I think that's a sign of not being supportive."

As if it was on que, Tom walks in through the trailer. "Hey babe. I finished ge-" Tom says but stops when he sees Zendaya. "Oh hey Z. I was just coming by because I got ready early and they don't need me for another half an hour."

"Hey Tom. Just talking to y/n, so I will leave you be." Zendaya gets off of the couch and walks to the door before turning around and says, "I really think that you guys should tell Haz before it gets worse, but don't worry. Your secret is safe with me. Have fun, but not too much fun." We both laugh and she walks out of the door.

What if Harrison will never approve of us? I really like, probably love Tom and I don't want to lose him. What happens if we never find the right time to tell him? Will we always just have to keep our relationship underground?

My thoughts were interrupted by Tom's voice. "Don't worry, we will find the right time to tell Haz," Tom says sitting next to me on the couch. He puts his arm around me to comfort me. I lean in and put my head on his chest. He lightly kisses my head with his soft lips and I immediately feel all of my worries slip away.