Chapter 10: I Don't Know

It's been another couple days since the sleepover. Tom and I's plan is working very well so far. They definitely got closer, and we may or may not set them up to be alone today, so hopefully Haz will grow some and ask her out.

I'm in my trailer, waiting at the table in there, reading my lines for the scene I have next. Suddenly my door is slammed open. It's Zendaya and she runs over to me, and she is out of breath. "Are you okay? Are you dying?" I ask, laughing and she jumps onto the seat across from me.

"Harrison. He asked me out. We are going to dinner tomorrow night," Zendaya says, smiling from ear to ear. We both squeal in excitement, jumping up and down in our chairs. Suddenly there is fear in her eyes and she says, "Oh my what am I going to wear? Bold makeup or subtle? What shoes do I wear? And don't even get me started with my hair."

I laugh at her nervousness and say, "Girl it doesn't matter if you show up in rags. You would still be the prettiest one there. How about I will come over to your apartment tomorrow to help you get ready," I suggest.

"Yes, yes, yes. That will be amazing. You're a lifesaver," Zendaya says, and stands up to hug me. Once again, the door slams open and a guy with brown eyes and lightly curly brown hair runs to me.

"Haz did it. The plan worked," Tom says in excitement. I cough, making him notice that Zendaya is also in the trailer. "Oh, hey Z," Tom says, sitting next to me at the table.

"Uh, yea hi. So what is this plan that I hear?" Zendaya says with a suspicious face. Tom and I look at eachother, not knowing what to say.

"We have plans to hang out together next week, and Haz confirmed it. So our plan worked," I lied. Zendaya just looked at us for a minute, until she finally gave in.

"Fine. Well I have to go, I'll see you two later." Zendaya walks out of my trailer, heading to the set I assume, leaving me and Tom by ourselves.

I turn to Tom and say, "So, since we did so good with Haz and Zendaya, and you have a couple in mind. Who do you want to get together?"

"Again, love, that is a surprise. Plus, I already have a plan in mind," Tom says with a smirk.

"Okay, well what's the plan?"

"You will figure that out later," Tom says and he winks at you. "I have to go to set, but I will see you later."

"I have to go too, so I will go with you." The rest of the day was a regular day. Scenes were fine, we went home and ate dinner and went to bed. Next day same thing, we went to work and did our scenes. Only this time, after shooting, I went back to Zendaya's apartment to help her get ready.

We picked out a nice blue sundress with a pair of converse, since she was already tall enough. We also pick out some jewelry, then we head to the bathroom to start with her hair and makeup.

She did her own hair, while I did a more natural look for her makeup, with a nude pink lip. "Thank you so so so much. I have no idea what I would have done without you," Zendaya says, then we hear a knock on her door.

"It must be your boy," I say and she runs to the door. She opens the door to see Harrison, with flowers, dark jeans and a button up shirt.

"Hi. Y-you look amazing. Uh these are for you," Haz says and hands her the flowers. Young love is so cute.

"Thank you. You look great too." Zendaya turns around to meet me and says, "Y/n you have a ride home right?"

"Yea, Tom offered to take me home, so he should be here soon. Now go you too. Have fun. But not too much fun. And Haz, you may be my brother, but if she says one bad thing about the date I will kill you," I say. Everyone laughs and they head to their date.

I wait outside of her apartment building, and I see Tom pull up. I get into the passenger seat, "Thanks Tommy. So, what are we going to do, while they are on their date?"

"Movie night," Tom offers. I agree and we drive to the apartment building. During the ride, we talked about filming and how we have some action scenes coming up the next week. We arrive at the apartment, and we order some pizza for dinner.

"So, what movie shall we watch tonight," Tom asks, then takes another bite out of his pizza.

"How about Captain Marvel?" I suggest. He nods, then we sit next to each other on the couch and we start the movie. "You want some popcorn?" I ask, and he nods again.

I make popcorn and put it into one big bowl that we can share. I sit back next to Tom and I put the bowl in between us. I feel like Tom wants to tell me something, but is holding something back. Then I realize that he is holding something back, and I want to know.

I pause the movie and adjust my position so I was facing his way. "So, who is the couple you want to get together?" I ask. "I'm not going to start the movie back up until you tell me."

"Ugh fine," Tom says. He pauses for a moment before he does anything. "Well I wanted to get me and this girl together," my heart drops when he says this. "I think she feels the same way as I do. What do you think I should do?"

"I would just tell her straight forward with her. Tell her how you feel," I say.

"Okay, so like, you're the nicest, kindest, most talented girl I know. You always know how to put a smile on my face. You're funny, and not to mention beautiful inside and out. I have liked you for a while now, but I was too nervous to do anything until recently," Tom says. It actually felt like he was saying it about me. I mean he is a very good actor.

"Perfect, now tell her." I guess I was wrong, he doesn't like me. I knew I shouldn't have made my hopes high.

"I already did."

"How? You just asked me ho-" I say but Tom interrupts me. He grabs my hands and looks deep into my eyes.

"Y/n, it's you." I must look like an idiot because I just sat there, without saying a word. I have no expression on my face, because I don't know if he is lying or not. "Y/n, your scary me. Please say something."

"I-I uh. I'm sorry what?" is all that I could get out of my mouth. He chuckles at my nervousness.

"Y/n, I have liked you for a while now. You make me happy whenever you enter the room. I feel butterflies in my stomach whenever you touch me. I want to be able to call you mine, and to make you happy, just like how you make me happy just by sitting with me."

"What about Harrison? He would kill you then me and then kill you again," I say. Harrison will think I'm trying to take Tom away from him.

"Who cares about Harrison. I want to be with you, and I hope you want to be with me too," Tom says, squeezing my hand for reassurance.

"I-I don't know. I don't want Haz to get hurt."

"How about this. Let's keep this a secret, just focusing on our relationship and not anyone else. What do you say, love?"

I don't say anything, but instead I cup Tom's cheeks and pull him into a kiss. It didn't take him long to kiss me back with his soft lips. I swear I could kiss him for days if I could.

I break the kiss and say, "Does that answer your question?"

"I don't know. I think we need to try again," Tom says with a smirk. I giggle and we kiss again, but more passionately, yet gentle at the same time. Of course we heard a knock on the door and it's Haz.

I open the door, with butterflies in my stomach of what just happened. "You know you have a key right?" I say teasing Haz.

He just walks right in a sits on the couch and talks about how great his date was. He didn't even notice that me and Tom kept making eye contact at each other, that's how happy he was, yet not as happy as I am right now.