Chapter 21: An Interview

A/N: This chapter is mostly for you to get a little more detail about the movie you star in with Tom.

We finished shooting the new movie, and now we have to start packing up our apartment. We still rented out the apartment for reshoots, but that won't start for another 2 weeks, since they have to go over the footage.

Today Tom, Haz and I fly out to New York City for a couple interviews for the movie. We landed, and we started to head off the plane, but we were bombarded by paparazzi and fans. They were all screaming questions at us.

"What are you doing here in New York?" "What is the new movie like?" "Who is the girl with you?" "Is that the girl who is playing Ivy?" "How is the new relationship between Harrison and Zendaya?" "Are you and Tom actually in a relationship?"

We ignored all the questions, and we barely got to the car in time. We went from the airport to Vogue headquarters just in time. Tom and I have a photoshoot along with an interview afterwards.

Tom and I go our separate ways, and my makeup crew starts on my makeup. They did a natural look with winged eyeliner and a gloss lip. My hair was in a curled half up half down look. I wore a black jumpsuit with a gold necklace and bracelets.

I walked out to the place our interview and photoshoot was going to take place. There was white background, and there were chairs that would be pulled out once the photoshoot was concluded.

I waited for another 5 minutes, then Tom walked in. He is wearing a white button down shirt and grey dress pants. He looks so good I may be drooling. I stop staring at him and he walks over to me.

"You look beautiful, love," Tom says.

"And therefore I have value?" I say, quoting MJ's iconic line and we both laugh. "You look good too Holland." Then we started the photoshoot. Some were just Tom, regular and some Spider-Man poses, others were just me, and some together. That only took about 30 minutes, and then they pulled out the chairs to start the interview.

We sat down next to each other, and we started the interview. The interviewer sat across from us, and the camera's began to roll.

"Hello, I'm here at vogue interviewing the lovely Tom Holland and y/n Osterfield. Can I just say, congratulations on the new movie, I can't wait to see it," the interviewer says and we both agree. "Okay, well let's get started. Without spoilers, what is the basic summary of this movie?"

"Well this movie takes place in Peter Parker's senior year, and he is going through a lot. He is trying to figure out what he wants to do after highschool, and Ivy Ryan, a hydra agent, is going after him, but he doesn't know that at first," Tom says.

"That sounds amazing. How was it working with your long time best friend?" the interviewer asks.

"It's awesome, and definitely eases my nerves on the first day. Tom is just a great person to work with in general," I say, and looking over to Tom.

"Yea, and it's really fun doing scenes with your best friend, and you already have great chemistry. But half of the time we couldn't stop laughing," Tom says and we both chuckle.

"Interesting. Y/n, what can you tell us about your character Ivy?"

"Well she is a high schooler Hydra agent, but she is very independent and she does care about people. She doesn't like being told what to do and stuff like that," I say, trying not to give too much detail.

"Can't wait to see her on-screen. Is there any romance in the movie?" the interviewer asks. Knowing that we aren't supposed to say anything about it, Tom and I both look at eachother, not knowing what to say.

"You'll just have to figure that out yourself by watching the movie," I say and we both chuckle.

"I was already planning on it. So it seems that in the movies Peter always gets a girl. Are either of you guys in a relationship?" the interviewer asks. Tom and I never discussed what we would say if we were asked this. I didn't say anything, because I didn't know what to say.

"Well, let's just say I have my eye one someone," Tom says, his cheeks tinted pink.

"Well that must be one lucky girl," the interviewer states and Tom nods. "Well that is all the time we have. Thank you so much y/n and Tom for being here."

"And thank you for having us, bye," I say, and Tom says his goodbye, and the interview was complete. We both walk over to Harrison, who was behind the camera the whole time.

"So who is this girl you have never mentioned before?" Harrison asks, with his eyebrow raised.

"Yea who is this girl?" I added, standing next to Harrison, crossing my arms to mess with Tom. Tom glares at me, and I try to hold back a laugh.

"You will find out one day," Tom says and walks away, which leaves Harrison and I by ourselves, holding back laughter. I walk back to the makeup room, and return the clothes I wore for the interview.

Right before I got out, Tom sneaked his way in. "Hey, love. Nice interview today," Tom says and walks up to me and gives me a quick kiss.

"Why thank you. Good job not spoiling anything," I say and chuckle. Tom slightly glares at me which just makes me laugh even more. "So tell me, who is the girl that you have your eye on?"

"Well, she's annoying, talkative, and grumpy," Tom says, and I pout. "She is the most beautiful, caring, funny, amazing person I know, and I wouldn't trade her for the world."

"She sounds like a good one."

"The best," Tom says. He was about to kiss me one more time, but then we heard a knock on the door.

"Come on guys we need to leave," Harrison says.

"Alright we are coming mate," Tom says. I kiss his cheek and head out of the room, going to our hotel.