Chapter 24: The Late Late Show

It's been a couple months since I came back to London. The trailer came out a week ago, and my popularity has increased. Today Tom and I flew to LA to be on The Late Late Show with James Corden and I was nervous. He says that we were playing a game, and there is one that I hope we aren't doing.

Tom and I were ready and we were about to go on the show. "Don't spoil anything," I say to Tom and he just glares at me.

"Welcome back to the Late Late Show, with me as your host. Today we have two very awesome actors from the new Spider-Man movie, Tom Holland and y/n Osterfield!" James said and that was your cue to walk out.

Tom and I walked out together and said hello to James. We sat on the comfortable chairs, Tom closest to James's desk. "It's nice to meet you y/n, and great to have you back Tom," James says.

"It's great to be here," I say, and Tom agrees. We talked about the movie, and how we have been very close our whole life. We even watched the trailer, and it looks great.

"Well today we are here to play a game. These two don't even know what it is," James says with a smirk on his face. "Today we are playing 'spill your guts or fill your guts'." My eyes widen, knowing this is the one game I didn't want to play. "So will you two follow me to the table."

We follow him to the table, and I see the horror food that we were about to eat. I sit down, and the smell takes over for me and I gag. "This isn't a good first impression James," I say which makes everyone laugh.

"Well you're going to have to deal with it. So this is how it's going to work. I will ask y/n a question, y/n will ask Tom and Tom will ask me, and if you don't answer the question, you have to eat the food the person who asked the question chooses," James explains and Tom and I nod.

"The choice of disgusting foods are bull's penis, thousand year old egg, fish smoothie, ghost pepper hot sauce, cow tongue, and bird's saliva," James says and I cringe at each food.

"Who wants to go first?" I ask.

"I got a good one," Tom says, with a smirk. "James I choose for you, ghost pepper hot sauce." The table spins so the hot sauce is in front of James. "The question I have for you is who is the person you were least excited to interview?" The whole crowd goes 'ooo' and I just laugh.

"So you think this is funny y/n? You will regret that," James says, which makes me scared since he is asking me the questions. He looks down at the glass of hot sauce and picks it up. He quickly puts it to his mouth and drinks the sauce.

His face turns red and starts to pant. "Oh my that's really hot. Can I get some milk here?" James says. Someone walks over with milk and he starts to chug it, and Tom is laughing his butt off. I'm trying to hold back my laughter, not wanting a really bad question.

"I have a good question," James says, and I start to panic. "Y/n, I choose for you, fish smoothie." They spin the table so the fish smoothie is facing towards me, and the smell of it is terrible.

"Okay, what question do you have for me?" I say, trying to be confident, but it was obvious that I was scared.

"In the trailer, there is a shot where you kiss Tom. So my question for you is, is Tom a good kisser." Tom looks at me very intently and so does James.

"I'm dying to hear this," Tom says with a smirk. I look down at the fish smoothie. I knew Tom was a good kisser, but I wasn't going to admit that on national television. I pick up the smoothie, and start to bring it closer to my mouth.

"Oh no. She is not," James starts to say. I take a sip from the glass, and I swallow. This is terrible, I want to puke. I picked up the water next to me, and started to chug it.

"That was disgusting," I say.

"I'm offended," Tom says, and everyone laughs.

"I'm not saying you're a bad kisser. I'm not saying you're a good kisser because that makes me look desperate or something, and your ego would go through the roof. If I say you're a bad kisser that makes you look bad, so I'm saying neither," I say.

"Ah, a wise one we have here," James says. "Well it's your turn y/n."

"Get ready Tom, because this is a good one," I say and Tom's eyes widen. "I chose the cow tongue because I remember you saying that it looked disgusting before."

"Oh so you're going to play that way? You're going to regret that later," Tom says which makes me giggle. We spun the table so the cow tongue was facing Tom.

"Who is your favorite Osterfield? Harrison or me?" I say, and raise my eyebrow at Tom.

"Oh come on, that's not fair y/n and you know it," Tom says and I just shrug at him. He waits for a moment, then he sighs and says, "I choose Harrison, just because if I eat or choose you he would kill me." I gasp at him. Tom mouths 'sorry' but I just ignore him. I wasn't actually mad at him, but I wanted to play with him.

We continued to play another couple rounds and Tom ended up answering all of them, I answered the rest and James ate one more. "Let's get a round of applause for y/n Osterfield and Tom Holland," James says. The whole audience applauded and we went backstage.

I immediately go to my makeup room, making Tom think that I'm mad at him, which works. "Love, I'm sorry," Tom says while he follows me. I ignored him the whole way back to our hotel room, and he was so upset thinking I was mad at him.

We got into the hotel room and knowing my breath probably smells terrible, an idea popped into my head and I smirked. "What are you smirking about?"

"If you are that sorry, kiss me with my fish smoothie breath," I say, and Tom just stood there.

"I love you and all but no, that gross." I walk closer to him and he steps back. "Stop, please, brush your teeth then I will," Tom says which makes me laugh.

Before Tom could run away, I wrapped my arms around his and started to kiss him all over his face. "Stop, please stop. Y/n I'm sorry, please," Tom says trying to escape.

"Say I'm better than Harrison," I say and continue to kiss him on his cheek.

"You're better than Harrison! Now get off of me," Tom says and I let go of him. We both start bursting into laughter. "Go brush your teeth, your breath is disgusting."

"Don't have to ask me twice. The taste is still in my mouth," I say and we both chuckle. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. "Now can I kiss you?" I ask him, sitting on the bed.

"Don't need to ask me twice."