Chapter 16: Months

A/N: This will be a short summary of the next two months. I saw this in a fanfiction, but I don't remember which, so credits to them!

Month 1

"Happy 2 month Tommy," I say to Tom. We are sitting in his room, having a movie night. He pulls me in for a sweet kiss.

He breaks the kiss and then says, "Wait, I got you something." He gets off from the bed and then digs through one of his dressers. He pulls out a velvet box and walks back over to the bed.

"You didn't have to ge-"

"I wanted to. Now open it, love." He hands me the box, and I open it. It reveals a beautiful bracelet, with a silver bar that says 06/12/2020. That was the day of Tom and I's first kiss.

"It's beautiful, Tommy," I say, pulling him into another kiss. Tom helps me put it on my wrist and then I say, "I'm going to refill the popcorn, I will be right back." I walk out of his room and I head to the kitchen. When I was making the popcorn, I heard the door open. I look up and I see Harrison came home from his date.

"Hey, Haz. How was the date?" I ask him. He walks into the kitchen, and grabs a bottle of water.

"It was good. We went to the movies, and then to the park to watch the sunset." He looks at my wrist. "What's that? Is that a new bracelet?"

"Uh, y-yea it is," I say quickly pouring the popcorn into the bowl. "I uh, told Tom I would give him this, so I uh bye." I quickly grab the bowl and walk out of the kitchen, before he could ask me any more questions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay, so we are doing action scene 3, where Peter and Ivy get into a physical fight. Do you guys remember rehearsing that?" Jon asks. Tom and I both say yes, and we walk onto the street where the fight was going to happen.

"Scene Twenty-Seven Apple, Take One, Marker!" says the camera assistant and slams the clapperboard.

"And action," John says, and the scene begins.

"I don't want to fight you, Ivy," Tom says, walking up to me.

"Well I guess that's an easier job for me," I say. I grunt, signaling that I will fake kick him in the face, and he falls to the ground. Tom quickly gets and forgot to grunt to signal me he was going to punch. Since he didn't grunt, I didn't move my face, so Tom punched me in the face.

I wince in pain, holding my face. "Cut," Jon says, and everyone is silent.

Tom embraces me in a hug and says, "I am so sorry, love. I'm so stupid I forgot to grunt. This is all my fault."

"Don't blame this on yourself, I'm fine. But wow those workouts helped your punching," I joke but he didn't find it funny. He kissed me on the cheek and everyone aws.

"What, I thought kissing a boo boo makes it feel better," Tom says and the room burst into laughter.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Month 2

"Here wear this," Tom says, and hands me a black baseball cap and sunglasses.

"What are we doing?" I ask. He just smirks. I put on the hat and sunglasses and he does the same.

"We never go out together, and we never can do couple things, so we are going out." Tom grabs my hand, and we walk out of the door and out of the apartment building. We walk to a local Starbucks and order coffee.

"(Your usual coffee order) and a vanilla latte," Tom orders.

"Richard," The barista says and hands Tom our coffee order.

"Richard," I question and laugh as we walk out of Starbucks. He laughs as well and we walk to the local park.

"It's so people don't here coffee for Tom Holland and make me stay back for another 30 minutes by paparazzi and fans," Tom says and we both laugh. We walked for about 30 minutes, hand in hand and talked about everything.

Tom twirls me around so I'm facing him. He pulls me into a deep kiss, his hands on my waist pulling me closer. My hands rest on Tom's chest and I hear a small camera click from behind me. I gently break the kiss, slightly pushing Tom away.

"I swear I heard a camera click," I say to Tom. He gets the message and we walk back to our apartment, no more holding hands or anything like that. We even got stopped by some fans that wanted pictures, and we obviously said yes.

Two days later, there were so many articles posted.

TOM HOLLAND CAUGHT WITH GIRL IN PARK?
WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL KISSING TOM HOLLAND IN THE PARK?
TOM HOLLAND KISSES A GIRL IN THE PARK, WHAT HAPPENED TO Y/N OSTERFIELD?

In the articles there was the picture of Tom and I kissing. It only got the back of me, so I'm not recognizable, so no one would get even more suspicious.

We were all sitting in the living room, just talking. "So Tom, who's the lucky lady in the park?" Haz asks.

Tom's face turned red and he said, "Uh, no one. She was just a girl." Haz just nods and after another half an hour of talking, he goes back into his room.

"Just some girl, huh?" I say and walk out of the living room, faking that I was mad.

"Yea, the girl of my dreams," Tom yells from the living room, which makes me smile from ear to ear.