Chapter 22: Home

"I don't know, I haven't seen them in forever, they probably didn't even miss me," I say to Harrison and Tom. We are currently on a plane flying back to London. Tom has the window seat, I'm in the middle, and Harrison on the other side of me.

"Oh don't be a div. They obviously missed you," Harrison says. "I know I would miss you if you left me for six months." I rolled my eyes at him, and continued to look through my magazine.

I can feel my eyes becoming heavy. Without realizing I leaned my head on Tom's shoulder. I feel a pair of lips on my forehead, "Goodnight, love." I was too tired to answer, and just hummed, and soon enough you fell asleep.

"Mate, why is she sleeping on your shoulder?" I can hear Harrison saying, but I couldn't wake up.

"I don't know, she just fell asleep. I'm not going to be rude and wake her up, plus this isn't the first time she has done this," Tom says to Harrison.

"Can everyone please sit in their seats, we are about to land," someone said over the intercom. I groan, not wanting to wake up, and I can hear Tom and Harrison chuckle.

"Shh, I'm tired," I say, adjusting my position, and still having my head on Tom's shoulder. I can feel Harrison shaking me, trying to get me to wake up. "Alright, alright, I'm up. Stop," I say and rub my eyes to wake up.

We officially land, and we get off the plane and go to get our luggage. We were all wearing baseball caps, trying not to get recognized, but that didn't work a lot for Tom. While Tom was saying hello to fans, Harrison and I got our bags and we looked for Sam and Harry who said that they were going to pick us up.

I look in the crowd and spot a familiar curly headed boy. "Harry! Sam!" I yell and they spot me, and run towards us. I was embraced by the two of them, almost being tackled to the ground. "I missed my favorite twins."

"We missed you too. It's been way too long," Sam says.

"We need to get coffee or something later," Harry says, and I agreed. They said hey to Harrison and Tom, and we drove back to our houses. Before we went into my house, we went into Tom's house to say hey to the rest of the Hollands.

I walked in and I was greeted by Nikki and Dom. They were like parents to me, since our parents weren't home a lot for business trips. "It wasn't the same without you here," Dom says while giving you a hug.

"We need our favorite Osterfield here, don't tell Haz," Nikki says which makes you giggle.

"Hey, don't forget about the boy you're actually related to," Tom says from behind you. I realized that Paddy didn't say hello yet so I decided to go see if he was in his room. I quietly open his door and I see that he is watching something on his laptop. He looks up and his eyes widen.

"Y/n! When did you get here?" Paddy says, running up to me and tackles me into a hug.

"Not that long ago. I got worried that my favorite Holland didn't say hello to me," I say. "Plus I miss you Padsters."

"I miss you too y/n. I'm going to go say hi to Tom," Paddy says and runs downstairs. I follow him and I tell everyone I was going next door to put my luggage in there. I start to unpack everything and then I get a text from Tom.

Tom<3: Hey, love. My mom is making dinner for everyone, so get over here. Plus I miss you:(

Y/n: I have been with you for the past 6 months, and you saw me 30 minutes ago.

Tom<3: Well I like seeing your beautiful face 24/7

Y/n: I'll be over in 10 minutes:)

I chuckle at his silliness and get ready for dinner. I put on a pair of leggings and a t-shirt, and put my hair in a high ponytail. I grab my black converse and walk over to Tom's house. Everyone was in the living room when I walked in.

"Hey y/n. Dinner is almost ready, can you help me set the table?" Nikki asks and I agree. We both head into the dining room and I start to set the table. "So, y/n, did you meet anyone in Atlanta?" Nikki asks. My head snapped up at her and I was confused. Did Tom tell her something? We only been here for a couple hours.

"Well, I met a lot of people on set, and everyone is"

"I mean a boy," she interrupts me. "You seem very happy and perky. No one is ever like that unless someone is in your life."

"I-I'm just glad to be home," I stutter. I'm still the same person. Did I actually seem different? It may just be a girl thing, and being with boys all of the time, I should be fine. I finish setting the table and Nikki calls in everyone to eat.

Mom and Dad are in California for work so it was just Harrison, me and the rest of the Hollands. I sat in between the twins. Tom was across from me, Paddy and Harrison on both of his sides, and Nikki and Dom across from each other at the heads of the table.

"So y/n how are your costumes? Are they as cool as Spider-man's suit?" Paddy asks.

"Even better, plus my suit is way more comfortable. It's a leather jacket with black jeans and knee high leather boots. Basically all black and leather," I say.

"Yea and she looks great in it," Tom says, and smirks at me. I slightly glare at him, but am blushing at his comment. "But nothing can beat the spider-man suit."

"Well at least I can go to the bathroom in mine," I say which made everyone laugh. "Plus leather looks way better than spandex."

"Well Spider-man can shoot webs and has super strength," Tom says.

"We are not starting a different argument about this. I'm already stressed enough of you and Haz arguing about Batman and Bug boy." Tom sarcastically gasps, putting a hand to his heart like he was hurt, which made everyone laugh.

We continue dinner and I thank everyone and go home, because I was tired. I get into my house and face plant onto my bed. I grabbed my laptop and started to watch the Office, when I heard a knock on my window.

I open the window, and Tom steps into my room. "Now this is also a way I can sneak into your room," Tom says which makes me giggle.

"My parents aren't home and the front door is unlocked, which now thinking about it I should lock it," I say. I run down stairs, lock the door and walk back upstairs. I opened my bedroom door to see Tom, snuggled up into my bed. He stretches out his arms, making a movement saying he wants to cuddle. I stand there, acting like I have no idea what he wants. He pouts, which is my weakness and I climb in bed.

I lay my head on his chest, and his ontop of mine. He wraps his arm around me as I do the same. "Thank you," Tom says.

I look up, so that we are making eye contact. "For what?"

"For being with me. I know with the whole Haz thing and it worries you, but you still are with me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me and I don't want to lose you," Tom says.

"You won't lose me. I love you," I say and I lean up and peck his lips.

"I love you too, princess." I blush at his comment and get in the original position in Tom's arms. I soon fall asleep in his strong arms, and so does he. He is the best thing that happened to me, along with this movie. I just hope Harrison will understand.