Chapter 29: Sunflowers and Candles

Two years have passed and Tom and I are still together. We were able to go through months of not being together due to work, but we still stayed together. So we have been together for almost 3 years, and we moved in together a year ago. Zendaya and Harrison broke up, because their work schedules were too hard for them, but we are all still really close to this day.

I wake up in our shared bed, without the warmth of Tom next to me. I slowly get out of my bed, and slowly walk to the kitchen. I see Tom's back is facing towards me, making something for breakfast. I walk up behind him, hugging him from behind.

"Good morning babe," I say.

"Good morning, love. Do you want some eggs?" Tom says. He turns around to face me, and I nod. His hair was still messy and he was shirtless, wearing grey sweatpants that dangerously hung low on his hips. I get on my tippy toes to place a kiss on his lips. I walk over to the kitchen island and sit down and watch Tom cook.

He hands me a plate of eggs and bacon and sits down next to me. "Sam and Harry are taking me to the cinema today. Is that alright for you?" I ask him.

"Yea, what time would the movie be over?" Tom says, not looking away from his plate.

"I think around 7:30ish." Tom just smiles. "It was so random when they asked me. They were all smiley, it was weird."

"Huh, odd," Tom says. "Well, I'm just going to stay home. I have to get catched up with my emails." I nod, and we continued the day like we usually do. We watch TV, talk, eat more food, and whatever else we decide to do. I will never get tired of being with him.

I headed to our room and started to get ready. I grab one of Tom's grey sweatshirts and a pair of black leggings. I put my hair in french braids, and put on some slip on vans. I hear a knock and the door opening. Tom must have let the twins in.

I walk out of my room, and I hear the boys talking, but once they see me, they immediately shut up. "What are you guys talking about?" I ask, with my eyebrow raised.

"Nothing, love. Just brother talk," Tom says and he walks up towards me. He throws his arm over my shoulder and kisses my temple. "Now go, I don't want you to miss your movie."

Tom practically pushes us out of the apartment, like he wanted us gone. I don't question it, and Harry drives us to the cinema. We all put our hoods up, not wanting to be noticed, and walk into the cinema.

We got some drinks and popcorn, and we went to our seats. The movie was around 2 and a half hours. It was good, but left off with a major cliffhanger, which made me mad. "Why would they do that? Ooo if this doesn't come out with a sequel I might scream," I say which makes us all laugh.

We head back to my apartment and they stop the car in front of the building. "Aren't you guys going to come in? I'm sure Tom wouldn't mind at all," I say, and for some odd reason they both tense up.

"Uh, no, mum wants us home for dinner," Harry says.

"Yea, she's making pasta. Don't want to miss it," Sam adds.

"Okay...Well tell everyone I said hi," I say and they agree. I step out of the car, and head upstairs to my apartment. I tried to open the door, but I realized it was locked. Weird, Tom said he would be home. I get out my keys and unlock the door.

All the lights are off, but I see a golden light coming from the living room. "Babe, you home?" I yell through the apartment. I walk over to the living to see Tom standing there. There was a path of sunflowers and candles that led up to him. "What is this? Our 2 year 9 month is in 2 weeks."

He chuckles and I walk up to him. He is wearing a black button down shirt with grey dress pants. He grabbed my hands and started to speak. "Y/n, these past 2 years and almost 9 months have been amazing. Just being able to call you mine makes me giddy. I love everything about you. Your eyes, your smile, the way you blush whenever I compliment you, how much you love your family and just everything that makes you you."

Tears start to form in my eyes, as well as his. "I can't think of a future where you're not at my side. I don't want to think of a future without you by my side. I want to have a family with you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Tom kneels down on one knee and smiles from ear to ear. He takes a velvet box out of his pocket, and opens it. It's a gorgeous diamond ring.  

"Will you, y/n m/n Osterfield, do me the great honor, and will you marry me?" Tom asks. A single ear slips down on my cheek. I just look at him, a smile growing on my face. "Love you have to answer you know?"

"Of course, I will. I wouldn't have it any other way," I answer. Tom's smile grows even bigger. He quickly puts the ring on my finger and then he grabs my waist and twirls me around. Once he sets my back down on the ground, he pulls me into a passionate kiss. "I love you," I mumble against his lips.

"I love you too," Tom says, pulling me in for another kiss. I can feel his smile against my lips, which makes me giggle. "Come on, let's go tell everyone."