Chapter 8: Love

It has been another week since the movie night we all had. Shooting was really good so far, and everyone has been so nice. It felt like a family. We were walking to the hair and makeup trailer and Tom asked Haz to get him coffee. He seemed to always do that when we got to the trailer.

He opens the door for me and I walk onto the trailer, him following closely behind. I trip over a wire and fall to the ground. (Yea I'm not doing those romantic catches) Tom kneels next to me on the ground.

"Are you alright, love?" Tom asks, looking very concerned.

"Yup, totally," I say and quickly get up off the floor. He leans in and kisses my cheek and we both go to our seats. Haz came back with our coffees and we started with our makeup. 10 minutes later Zendaya came into our trailer. "Hey Z what's up?" I ask, she should be getting her makeup done.

"Lindsey, my make up girl, cancelled because she was sick. John told me to go to your trailer, and have one of your girls do mine, if that's alright," she says, and she was obviously panicking.

"Totally, I'm almost done, so she's all yours," Tom says. When Tom left the trailer, Zendaya and I got to talk a lot. She tells me about her dog Noon, her experiences on Disney and other movies. We got really close, and we swapped numbers.

"Ready for our scene?" I ask Zendaya. She nodded and we went out to set. The rest of the day was pretty ordinary. I had a scene with Zendaya and one by myself. I went out to lunch with Zendaya and we had so much fun, she is super nice.

My day on set was finished, so I went home to the apartment, and Tom and Haz were already there. We have tomorrow off, so Tom suggested inviting everyone over. We all agreed and Tom texted on the group chat.

SpiderSquad

Tommy: Hey guys. Do you guys want to stay over tonight?

Jacob: Oh, yea. Can't pass up that deal.

Zendaya: I'll be over in 10.

Haz: Make it 5.

"Oo, Haz I see you flirting with Z," I say to Haz and his cheeks are tinted pink. He walks out of the room leaving me and Tom out here by ourselves. We sat in silence for a while. I was going to say something, but then I heard a knock on the door. Tom walks up to the door and Jacob comes in.

Haz walks out of his room. He looks a tad disappointed that it wasn't Zendaya but excited because it's his best friend. Soon after that Zendaya arrived and the whole crew was back together.

"Who wants to play beer pong?" Jacob says. We all agreed besides Zendaya, who doesn't drink. "I call Harrison!" Jacob exclaims. That means it's me and Tom. I remember being on a team with Haz and he would barely let me have a sip.

We start the game, Haz and Jacob on one side of the table, me and Tom on the other. Zendaya was ref even though we didn't really need any, just making sure no one gets drunk.

Tom and Jacob do rock paper scissors to see who will go first. Tom wins and hands me the ping pong ball. "Ladies first," he says and does a little bow. What a dork. Little does Haz and Jacob know, I'm a pro at party games.

I get 2 in a row, both making them drink one. Tom pulls me into a hug, because we already have a good lead. The whole time Haz and Zendaya were flirting, and Jacob and Haz downing drinks. I guess they weren't that good at party games.

"Let's stop before we get drunk," Haz suggests, and we all agree. We all sat on the two couches, same spots as last time, and we watched a movie. I can see Haz and Zendaya getting very cuddly.

I lean over to Tom and whisper in his ear, "They would be so cute together." He chuckles softly and says, "I can name an even better couple," and then winks at me. Was he hinting about him and I?

I could barely focus on the movie, and was just thinking. We were 2 movies in and I can feel my eyes getting heavy. Without even realizing my actions, I put my head on Tom's shoulder, and he puts his head on mine, and I drift off into sleep.

I wake up with the sun shining through the curtains, and no one is up yet. I realize that my head is on Tom's shoulder and I quickly move, trying not to wake up anyone. I go to the kitchen and decide I would make everyone eggs and bacon.

When I pull out the egg carton, and I feel an arm wrapped around my shoulder. "Good morning,love," says a familiar raspy voice, it's Tom. I can feel my cheeks heat up, and he goes and sits on the counter.

"Morning, Tommy," I say, emphasizing on Tommy. He chuckles and I start to make the eggs and bacon. Everyone wakes up one by one, smelling the delicious food. The rest of the day, we hung out and just enjoyed each other's presence. Yet, all I could think about is what Tom said last night. Does he like me, like I like him? What would Harrison do if he ever found out? I'm overthinking, this is never going to happen, right?