Author's Note

Bulletin

Title: Sigil of Azkaban
Author: Grace Cayford
Type: Chaptered
Status: Complete
Rating: R
Word Count: Over fifty thousand. (50K+)
Warnings: Contains mature scenes of homosexual behavior, mature language.
Summary: Harry tired of condemning himself for the deaths of people tries to fight his demons, and gets back on track.
Draco has his own monsters to fight, some of which are not mental. Looked down upon by the whole Wizarding World Draco struggles to complete just his final year at Hogwarts utterly defenseless.
Harry sets out to support Draco and unknowingly working out this helps him.

Follow them on their voyage of alleviating each other ceasing at a romantic destination.
Tags: #bleville #bxb #bxblove #deamus #dracomalfoy #drarry #drarryfanfic #fredandgeorge #gay #ginnybashing #gredandforge #harrypotter #hermione #luciusmalfoy #lunalovegood #mollybashing #narcissa #pansyparkinson #ronmione #ronweasley #severus #soulmates #twins #wolfstar #year8

Quotes:

"Hippogriff's butt cheek feather! Just his ghost he says. I swear I will hit him Moony!" Sirius yells. "Don't you dare Pads!" He said holding Sirius down.

Disclaimer

This story is based on characters and situations created and owned by JK Rowling, various publishers including but not limited to Bloomsbury Books, Scholastic Books and Raincoast Books, and Warner Bros., Inc. No money is being made and no copyright or trademark infringement is intended.

Author's Note

This is a Drarry fanfic. The story takes place after the seventh year, after the book Deathly Hallows but in an alternate universe where some of the people who should be dead are alive, or some different events because well I want them to be. The scenes are both a mixture of book and movie. There will be ships of homosexual behavior, and heterosexual as well, eh. Also if you have any confusion about the timeline not matching, don't worry it's not really according to it, so please don't say 'it didn't exist at that time', it's a fanfic.

There may be some scenes of mature content, as the story is also rated mature. But I cannot stop you, and you 12-year-old kids, yes I know you are reading this.

Also every chapter has an image attached. Let me know if you cannot see it. The images are just to help you, you are free to your own imagination.

Acknowledgments

Many thanks to our darling Holly( newsies- ), without whom this wouldn't have such a beautiful cover. The cover is everything I could have asked for, and they got it right on the first time. Please check out their profile. Also a big thank you to everyone who has commented on my previous works, in many cases helping me improve the text.

°°°____°°°

Support me by voting and commenting. Follow me if you'd like. Also, check out my other works:

✏️ Pencil Work ✏️
🏰 Hogwarts Marauders [Year One] 🏰
🌠Not Meant To 🌠