A Walk Through Diagon Alley

After yesterday's dinner and telling him everything about the workplace Harry felt at ease. He helped Remus know everything there was about the job and the muggle world and gave him a few books that Hermione had so kindly attached for help. Remus had been so happy that he actually shared his chocolate with Sirius and him, shocking them both. Of course, then Sirius complained about how Harry's piece was bigger than his and Harry may or may not have said 'just like my dick' which received both of them a smack upside the head.

Sirius got a lecture on how he stained Harry's purity but the look on his face said that Sirius indeed was very proud of Harry.

Harry scoffed, of course, he was. There wasn't a single doubt in his mind that Harry has been upgraded to get better Christmas and birthday present this year and he was loving it.

He today was going to Diagon Alley to buy the stuff for his return to Hogwarts. He put on glamour because he didn't want to be recognized by anyone, not even his friends or classmates, especially not random people who look at him like he was Jesus's reincarnation while Harry won the war by not knowing what he was doing most of the time and he was barely making through normally.

For once, just once he wanted time in public where he could roam around normally without every single person stopping him and praising him as he pasted a fake smile on his face and act all good and happy, while internally he felt like utter shite. The last statement is an understatement.

At the start he had thought maybe a gender bender charm would help but with it, so when he did that and he looked like Moaning Myrtle, he quickly changed himself back as an awkward shiver passed down his spine. It was really really disturbing, extremely disturbing, no, it was mortifying.

He then changed his hair from Raven black to brunette with short side bangs enough to barely cover his scar bangs to cover his scar, he darkened his complexion and turned his eye color from Green to Brown putting in contacts. He had grown up a bit during summer and his body was no longer scrawny he was a bit short though. He changed into new some casual robes and left the room.

He didn't care to see if he had his wand with him or not. It didn't matter now, Sirius had given me the ultimate liberty of the Black Library and now he could do almost everything wandless and wordless, other than basic things he was having trouble with, but he could even do the Patronus Charm.

Sirius had told him his magic was really strong after he had consumed Voldemort's as well, something about him being to be able to see Aura if he concentrated enough, which let's be honest he never did other than annoying Remus in different ways.

Remus as patient and awesome teacher he was he helped Harry with everything, including the potions. This year Harry would not be a disaster in anything, anything but divination, that he really is going fail, but Remus said not to worry, if he wrote enough bullshit in his exam he will borderline pass. Thanks for the confidence, Remus. It didn't help him though but maybe, a very big maybe, that Voldemort was good at divination and his absorbed magic would help him.

When they say the Black first years can take on the seventh years they were not joking. The number of dark spells blew Harry's mind. But Remus told him how no spell is dark if he uses it for good. Harry countered with how the use of Cruciatus curse will never be good while Remus just calmly said that if Sirius again stole his chocolate he will crucio Sirius and it would be the good use. Harry just shook his head and left.

He apparated to the Diagon Alley and strutted to the book shop he was glad how quickly he could buy his books and leave without anybody even glancing his way. Harry couldn't help smiling as he made his way out of the shop. He saw the Weasley's down the street making their way towards the book shop along with Hermione and her parents.