Finding Draco

Days passed by, Ginny has been suspended. As promised by Harry, Hermione indeed had fainted hearing the word suspension in the Great Hall. He had gotten an apology letter from Arthur and Molly, he told them not to sweat it he was fine but Molly still had sent him some chocolates which Harry handed to Ron, he didn't feel like testing his luck if Ginny had messed it or not. So he'd rather make his friend happy then be poisoned.

Or get his friend poisoned and take them to the hospital wing.

He was a Slytherin deep down and a little self-preservation never killed anyone.

Unless you push someone else in front of the horde of zombies. But hey! One's possible survival is better than both's ascertained the death.

The fact that it was his doing about the whole flipping the Great Hall and exploding the lamps had spread through the school. Hermione had scolded him, Ron had encouraged him by saying cool, later receiving a lecture from Hermione and Neville had asked him to give him a heads up next time because he'd had a fair share of hanging in his life. Some students maintained their distance some thought it was cool. A fifth-year boy had yelled at him for staining his shirt and Harry had given him two words, 'House-elves'.

Halloween was around the corner, he still hasn't seen Malfoy in the Great Hall. Not even once. He could tell Pansy was troubled because of it, she and Blaise had been searching for her still. Luna too had been spotted with them, consoling Pansy. He knew that because Blaise had told Neville. And why Blaise had told Neville, he didn't know.

In classes, the condition of Malfoy had started looking even worse, in potions he worked with Malfoy because no wanted else wanted to, other than his friends, and they all were working in one Gryffindor, one Slytherin pair. Well even if someone else wanted to, they could go to hell. It was his seat now. Malfoy was looking even thinner, he was even paler which Harry didn't think was possible but his face looked ashen. He was even spotted with a cut lip and a black eye,  even limping, though Poppy had done well with the glamour you could still notice if you focused after El told him to.

He looked downright depressed and more than once he'd seen Severus give him a pitying look. He refused to perform any charm or spell, Lord knows how he was dealing in DADA, He never waited after class and was quick to vanish.

Pansy had once started crying when she couldn't find him, when he stopped and asked Pansy what was wrong she clutched him like a koala bear and cried. He told her that she could find Malfoy at his dorm and she told him that he hasn't been there for even a single night. She also asked Harry to find Draco and didn't leave him till he agreed.

That rang so many bells in Harry's head.

Malfoy has never once pulled out his wand. In fact, Harry has not even seen Malfoy's wand.

That sounds so wrong. But moving on.

Malfoy checks behind his shoulders as if expecting to be hexed out of nowhere.

Malfoy doesn't eat in the Great Hall.

Malfoy's had no interaction with his friends because he always vanishes in thin air after class.

Malfoy was using glamour to hide injuries he got from Lord knows where.

Malfoy doesn't sleep in his dorm.

Harry tried to understand what was happening. He just couldn't. All of it meant that meant maybe Malfoy was possibly being threatened and abused by someone. But Malfoys were smart and cunning. Even Voldemort couldn't be very successful at it.

Maybe Harry was just overthinking it. But he just couldn't help it. His sixth-year obsession was coming back. Even Hermione and Ron had said so. Though they both sounded weirdly delighted about it.