The Next Morning (R)

Smut warning!

You can skip, no story line will be skipped.

(It's mature so all the twelve year olds, go ahead I cannot stop you but you have been warned.)

(This has not been edited much because it feels really weird to read smut of your own book. I hope Meg didn't make any more mistakes. But one can only hope.)

(She had written in Draco's POV so I had to convert it into the 3rd. It was awkward, very awkward in fact. Anyway enjoy you nitwits.)

~•~

Waking up Draco saw Harry Potter sleeping next to him with an adorably calm and quiet face. He leaned over and pecked his lips because something was telling him it was the right thing to do, Harry woke up and tangled his hands behind his neck and kissed him full on the lips, letting their tongues play together, sharing the sweet saliva of their beautiful mouth.

One wave of Harry's hand and the clothes were gone. Draco was running his hands down the front of his smooth chest, tickling those beautiful pink nipples till they were standing at attention, begging for more. He moaned and wiggled about, causing the pair of hard dicks to rub together in blissful unison.

Draco slowly pulled away from that mouth, with a touch of regret and began kissing him all over his face, licking that cute button nose, across his chin, down his neck then back up to one ear, where he licked the sweet curve at the top of his ear, kissed and nipped at the sweet lobe and whispered to him. "Harry. Pretty." Draco ran his tongue around the inside of his ear lapping up the sweet taste of his body and sending shivers all up and down him.

Harry suddenly grabbed his head and pulled him to his lips, staring deep into his mercury grey eyes, kissing him hard and frantically. Then pulled away and whispered to him, "Leave never.". Draco nodded and kissed him again, slowly and longingly and began running his hand up and down Harry's chest again. He moved lower with each stroke and finally allowed himself to run his hand down and touch that beautiful hard cock for the first time.

He slowly rubbed it slowly and softly, hardly having him feel the pressure and warmth of his hands. Hearing him suck in his breath and shiver with each touch. Draco was slowly running his hand down across his inner thighs as they were staring deeply into each other's eyes.

Emerald green and mercury grey, both bright and captivating, now seemed to hold each other's gaze captive. Drowning in the beautiful feelings of love being passed between them, Draco smiled.

Draco next noticed that Harry had moved his hand to his hardness and was slowly caressing him, his thumb slightly rubbing his tip, sending bolts of electricity through the blonde's body. Here was this wonderful creature exploring him for the first time.

Draco moved forward and slowly caressed him from top to bottom, leaning in to lick and kiss each of those beautiful pink nipples one at a time. Licking, and nipping at them, running his tongue all over his beautiful chest. He felt him go limp as those hot little nips got hard, standing out like little soldiers waiting for more action.

Draco kept this up till Harry was moaning and grunting and squirming. Sucking on each of them trying to get as much as possible into his mouth. He then continued licking and kissing and sucking down the front of his body, sticking his tongue into his cute little navel, causing the green eyed boy to squeal..."Tickles!"

Draco traveled down to the top of that nest of pubes with his cock sticking out and began to lick it and kiss just the tip. Running his tongue all around it and sucking on the head, sticking the tongue above its slit, trying to taste more of the pre cum that his soulmate was leaking. Then down the dick, sucking and licking and getting it wet and partially lubricated with his saliva. Next down to his beautiful balls, licking and sucking each one of them.