The Red Boi

Draco once again jolted awake. This time he wasn't sure if he was again in sleep or really awake so he pinched himself hard.

Okay, he could feel that.

He began counting his fingers and let out a sigh of relief, 10.

Ten is right, ten is good.

He ran his fingers through his hair, thinking to himself how he really shouldn't have seen inception now his mind is going all loopy.  His brain started to make sense of dream which was a challenge because it was utterly senseless. Finally, he remembered who the Ravenclaw was.

Ethan Bexley.

Ravenclaw chaser with dark hair and a nice smile. He had adorable brown eyes, he bumped into him at a pub next to Knockturn alley this summer, they allow underage wizards which Draco wasn't aware of until that night, and had a nightstand.

The nerdy twink was a devil when it came to that business. Draco always had a rising suspicion that those book nerds read too much and were actually kinky little shits. He was proven right, way too kinky.

The younger boy he'd seen again but other than acknowledging nods they never talked.  The pub for a few weeks had become his escape from the depressing atmosphere after the war. He got no shit for being a death eater because no one was looking for it. Everyone was having fun so he had his. But he later didn't go back when one morning he realized he slept with a Hufflepuff. That was his awakening and he never went back.

Finally, he looked at the alarm clock. 07:50 AM. There was no point in going back to sleep he was going to wake up in an hour anyway. He also didn't want another dream like that especially not of a certain blond Hufflepuff, Patrick Bagby. The guy neither liked potions nor quidditch, which equaled to insanity in Draco's head.

Finally, he started meditating and 'concentrating on his magic' as Harry put it. To be honest it was rather boring. The more he tried to empty his head the faster it zoomed around to bring up random bits to the focus how Friday's his quill seemed a bit rough. He didn't care about Friday's wonky quill that he already threw away, what was his brain trying to do by telling him that when Draco was trying to get it to be quite. (A/N I would just like to add something here. This is so me!)

Finally, he started to concentrate on his breathing and how his lungs expanded and contracted, how he could feel the blood flowing when he touched his fingertips and it was weirdly mentally therapeutic. He liked it.

Finally, after hours passed by in waking Potter, trying to control the magic flow, eating lunch, and again trying to control it. Keyword: trying. Trying and absolutely failing had him tired. Harry had told him not to sweat it. It had taken the Raven haired boy a week to tame it and learn the basics, of course, Draco had told him how it shouldn't take him a week because he was better than some imbecile and received a whack to his head.

"This is stupid." He said to no one lying on his back in his bed.

"What is?" Harry asked at the sudden statement.

"I don't know, I just said it." He confessed and received an eye roll. He knew when he was being called an idiot and he chucked his pillow at the scarhead knocking his glasses a bit askew.

The emerald-eyed boy glared at him and fixed his glasses. Maybe I should go back to contacts like I did in the summer, he thought. He was starting to continue the book where he left off but the sudden voice cut him again.

"Pottah! I am bored." Draco said dragging the r, "Entertain me, POTTER!" The taller boy whined flapping around his hands like a child.

"What do you think of me?" Harry exasperated.

"My slave." Draco said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows, he then winked at now flustered boy-who-lived. Harry threw the pillow Draco hit him with, back to Draco hitting him in the face causing the blonde boy to burst in laughter.

Finally, Harry got up and made his way to Draco's bed. "If you are bored we can practice again." Draco didn't deem that this even warranted a verbal reply so he turned his back towards totally ignoring the statement. Harry took this opportunity to lay on the bed as well.

"Potter, what are you doing?"

"Laying."

"Are you now? I thought you were standing."

"Maybe you need glasses Malfoy." Draco huffed and turned back again, crossing his arms. Harry rolled his eyes at his childishness.

"Oh, c'mon don't be mad, wittle dwaco!" Harry wrapped his hands around Draco's shoulder to turn him to face him but Draco didn't budge because he didn't want Harry to see how flustered he was so he tried calming himself down. Finally, he could keep his cheeks from looking like a strawberry but still didn't turn to Harry because that would be admitting defeat.

Harry sighed and climbed over Draco and turned him forcefully to lay straight on his back.

"Move you, fatass!"

"Umm No, you will turn back again."

Draco rolled his eyes, trying to appear all calm and collected as if his Harry wasn't sitting on him.

"Of course I'll turn back, I'm mad."

Harry let out an aw and laid on Draco to hug him, making the boy forget how to breathe.

"I think we should come back later." Hermione's voice rang through the room and Harry and Draco both turned to look at a smirking but lightly blushing Hermione and Ron.

Harry finally took note of the situation. He was straddling Draco Malfoy. He was laying on Draco Malfoy. He was in Draco Malfoy's bed. He sat up straight and now he was aware that he was sitting on Draco Malfoy's crotch, he scrambled to get out hitting his head on the side table, grunting he moved away from his cause of injury bumping his head against Draco's marking him groan.

"Merlin's pants Potter! Murder me why don't you." Sorry, he mumbled and finally stood up.

"Hello." He said to his friends who snickered making the boys turn red in embarrassment.

"We weren't- we weren't doing anything!" Harry let out stumbling over his words. Draco saw this as his time to shine.

"Why? Why honey would you say that?" Draco got out of bed. Dragging his fingertips on Harry's arm up to his neck seeing the goosebumps rising in its wake. Oh, Draco was loving it. He'll probably build a statue for Hermione and Ron for giving him this opportunity. He stood behind Harry and wrapped his hands around the smaller boy, he leaned down and whispered, "Let's give them a show shall we?" He then nibbled on his ear making Harry yelp.

The three were trying very hard not to laugh at Harry who was blushing to his hair roots.

"Fuck you!" He said punching Draco's arm.

"I thought you'd like some foreplay but we can jump to the main course I suppose."

Harry though thought it was impossible to blush even more achieved it, now he was looking red enough to put tomatoes to shame. He grumbled something gibberish and went to bed and huddled up in the corner facing the wall. This was the last straw and Ron burst out laughing along with Hermione.

"I'll take the book later Harry. Enjoy." Hermione said only to be replied by a middle finger. The couple walked out of the room laughing. Now Draco was left to console the golden boy, or more like, red boi. He still went towards Harry and pulled him in his arms.

"Hey!" Harry yelled struggling in his arms.

"C'mon Potter let me show you a good place in the forbidden forest." After promising Harry he will give him a piggyback ride all the way to and back, he took the boy to the forbidden forest where his favorite place was.

~•~

A bit Drarry fluff for y'all, just a bit. Patience is a virtue.

So yes that was a dream. He didn't kiss the Ravenclaw beater at school. He did fuck him though.