Underneath The Mistletoe

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘆, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗜𝗜𝗜

Warning! Long chapter ahead!
And Drarry

~•~

Everyone was seated and Pansy practically launched herself on to the food only being pulled back by our most favorite, dark-skinned, Italian boy. She then started piling up food on her plate. No wonder she was so cranky, she really was very hungry. Harry doubted that even Luna could pull her away from there. He shook his head. Pansy will take both plate and Luna with her.

As they sat and started to put food in their plates, while Pansy was busy stuffing herself. Lucius asked "Who is Tom? I don't assume you are talking about the one in the Leaky Cauldron?" Draco put his face in his hands and groaned loudly catching everyone's attention, except Pansy's.

Food.

"He's talking about The Dark Lord. Tom Riddle." Suddenly a silence fell upon the table, all the cutlery stopping moving, everyone's eyes were wide as saucers. Even Pansy stopped eating.

"Are you fucking bonkers?!" She shrieked.

"Bloody hell Mate, wh-how?" Ron spluttered and Hermione nodded along. Severus and Lucius were deathly pale while Kreacher was preparing to lecture his Master about associating with The Dark Lord.

"Calm down everyone. It's just his ghost." Harry said.

"His what?!" Narcissa shrieked in a very un-Malfoy manner.

"Oh, good heavens." Severus said, putting his head in his hands.

"Hippogriff's butt cheek feather! Just his ghost, he says. I swear I will hit him Moony!" Sirius yells. "Don't you dare Pads!" He said holding Sirius down.

Hermione's eyes were twitching. This was downright hysterical. They spent years trying to kill a guy and here Harry is, being chummy with the ghost.

"Harry, have-

"You been doped?" George completed.

Bill touches the scar on his face. Fleur squeezes his hands in an effort to give him support.

Charlie was sputtering, not being able to for a sentence.

Andromeda was clutching Teddy to her. She needed support. The war her daughter and son-in-law died in. A war that made her lose everything in a blink of her eyes.

"Alright, listen everyone. Voldemort is dead, he came back as a ghost when the realization hit him of what he'd done. It was in the moments he died. The Horcruxes he made left him broken and insane, he didn't get to think. Even for once. His ghost is in the Chamber Of Secrets, he doesn't come outside because he's too scared to face everyone. The guilt still kills him even in death.

The first time he made a Horcrux was merely 16. The curiosity got the best of him. It happens to everyone. He had devoted himself to understanding the subject. You'd be lying if you haven't ever made the mistake and succumbed to it. His mistake was just more deadly. After that, he was blinded, underneath the influence of a very dark soul magic and he didn't have his full soul to fight it. Does it excuse him from anything he did? No. But I understand why he did so.

His father was under love potion when he was with his mother. That makes it that his father never wanted him. His mother died. Everyone in the orphanage hated him. Coming to Hogwarts he was sorted into Slytherin. He was utterly alone. Blinded by hate, too blinded by hate. He never wanted anything more in his life than the death of his father. The guy who left him and his mother to die.