Euphoria In A Vial

Snape's voice cut through the class as he called for their attention for today's lecture. "Today, we will be brewing Elixir To Induce Euphoria. Now you can guess that this potion is to put the person in the cheerful state, some of you, by which I mean Mr. Potter had used this potion previously to get information out of your previous potions master."

Every eye turned towards him and Harry blushed sinking in his seat a little but still kept his voice. "It's not my fault that wanker had decided to do something so stupid that it almost made it impossible to kill him. You do what you got to do." He mumbled but loud enough so people could hear him.

"So now what are the ingredients and charms used for brewing Mr. Potter?" Severus asked looking a bit smug, Harry never answered these questions correctly but Harry smirked this time. Haha, Harry would now unleash the power of having Remus John Lupin (also known as Moony and the sane Marauder) as his honorary godfather. Remus had taught him so much about potions and everything, this was nothing. Remus had helped him with everything.

Well, everything except divination.

He doubted that everyone, except Parvati, bullshits their way through the class.

Remus had given him the vote of confidence that he just needs to bullshit enough in a reasonable way and he'll get through it.

Remus had told him to make a couple of ways he was going to die this week, some gruesome things that he will supposedly witness and something absolutely ridiculous that will cause him happiness. Remus had suggested getting a ride on Pegasus

"Shrivelfig, Porcupine quills, Peppermints, Sopophorous beans, and Wormwood. We end it with a cheering spell."

Severus nodded but didn't give any points, today was enough he wasn't going to be giving any more points to Gryffindor. "As Potter said there are the ingredients, follow the instructions and start brewing. It is going to be done individually-" Severus cut himself when he saw the look of grief and pleading on his godson's face. "But now I decided to put it in pairs so that there will be fewer disasters to deal with." With that, he sat down on his seat. "Psst!" Severus looked at Eloise, "Are you shipping them." Severus knew who she was talking about he smirked, "I have bets that say they will get together on Friday. Ms. Granger took Tuesday this morning when Harry was out. Ms. Parkinson also said Tuesday." The wand laughed, "Me too. They are adorable. I'll put 5 galleons on Saturday." Snape smirked and agreed. He was so going to win.

"So I brew, you can bring the ingredients and do the spell work?" Draco said breaking the silence between them. Harry smiled and shook his head, "I got this, we can do this one together, I'll do the charm work though. Bring the ingredients I'll set up the apparatus." Draco nodded and started moving. "Hey listen! Bring some castor beans as well." Draco gave him a confused look but nodded nonetheless.

Castor beans? What the hell is Potter going to with Castor beans? Eat them?

They started to add peppermint until it turned red. Draco then started adding his chopped Shrivelfig until it turned turquoise. "You stir it turns blue, I'll cut the Porcupine quills into thin layers." Harry said. "But it says to stir it till it's purple." Draco said. "Don't listen to it, trust me on this one, I've done it before." Harry said and Draco nodded.

Draco was thinking how if this turns poisonous he'll throw it on a couple of 5th-year Gryffindors.

After Harry had done what was required, the potion turned blue. Harry asked Draco to stop and they left it to shimmer yellow. After that Harry added the quills into the cauldron till it became blue again, but this time, less dense. Harry stirred it 4 times anticlockwise. "The castor beans I asked for, did you bring them?" Draco nodded. "Good can you finely chop seven of them while I watch it?" Draco gave him a confused look but shrugged and did what was asked for. The potion turned purple. "Now?" Draco asked Harry and got a nod, Draco quickly threw in the pieces. "You layer the Shrivelfig, I'll chop the wormwood while watching." Harry said and received "Got it." from Malfoy. When the potion turned brown Draco added Shrivelfig till it turned pink. They both waited for the potion to turn Orange and then Harry added the Wormwood till it turned yellow. Draco stirred the potion six times anticlockwise and it became a thin light yellow colored liquid. Harry flicked his left wrist over it and snapped his fingers. And suddenly the smell of the potion turns aromatic and sweet.